Chapter 208 Kyuubi’s Chakra
1.5k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You are that guy who came with Asuma at that time. Who are you? Why are you here! Is Asuma coming?”

Kazuma was obviously panicked. If he was discovered by Asuma and others, he knows that his plan will not be realized.

“Don't worry, I'm alone. Asuma and Chiriku have already returned to the City of Fire, and they should have arrived now.”

Kazuma breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this, but immediately his nerves tightened.

“Why are you here? Are you following me?”

“It can be said that when you come out of the grave, I have been following you.”

Kazuma’s pupils shrank, with an incredulous expression on his face, he said hurriedly: “Impossible! If that was the case, how could I not feel your presence?”

“Oh? It seems that you are very confident in yourself.” Kakashi sneered but didn’t explain anything.

“What do you want to do?”

“Naturally it won't be a good thing. At least it's not a good thing for you.”

“Who the hell are you!”

“Hatake Kakashi.”

Kakashi’s faint words were like a thunder in Kazuma’s ears!

“What!”

Kazuma panicked, and his hands immediately start forming handseals.

“Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears!”

Suddenly, dozens of earth spears sprang out around Kakashi.

Blue lighting covered Kakashi's body, and the sound of thousands of birds immediately rang.

Chidori Nagashi!

The Chidori covered Kakashi’s body tightly, and the earth spears that touched the blue lighting instantly fell into pieces and landed on the ground.

Kazuma was shocked. He had never seen that kind of Ninjutsu and it was able to destroy his Earth Release instantly.

“It seems that you still haven't understood the situation clearly. Don't say that you lose because your injuries are not completely healed. Even if they are all healed, you are still not my opponent. Kazuma, the coup is not so easy. With just little Kyuubi’s chakra, you won’t be able to succeed. You shouldn’t underestimate Konoha”

“How do you know about that?”

Kazuma’s face is getting more and more ugly. No one knows about Kyuubi’s chakra, except for himself. After hearing Kakashi talk about this, how could Kazuma not be shocked.

While shocked, Kazuma’s killing intent towards Kakashi can be said to have risen by several levels in an instant.

‘This person must not leave here. Otherwise, all of my efforts will be in vain.’

Kakashi did not answer Kazuma’s question, but instead said: “You pretend to die in front of Asuma, and then you completely hide your identity. This is your first step.”

“Then you killed your wife and brought out his son. On one hand, your wife would never agree to take her own son to do this kind of thing. On the other hand, you are afraid that Asuma will come to visit your wife, making your plan come to light.”

“You then send your son to the Fire Temple. After a few years, with his identity, he may be able to enter Konoha smoothly. As long as he appears in Konoha, he might be able to meet the Hokage. At that time, the Kyuubi’s chakra will burst out, and perhaps it will be able to kill the Hokage with a single blow.”

The cold sweat on the Kazuma’s face instantly flowed down, and his gaze at Kakashi was full of fear.

His plan was clearly seen by the person in front of him, even if the details were a little bit different, they were not far off.

“I have to say that your plan is very good. Unfortunately, your plan is too rough. There will be too many variables. I really don't know where you get the confidence that you can control these variables.”

Kakashi feels that there are too many variables in the implementation of Kazuma’s plan. If it were not because of luck, his plan would never reach the last step.

And even if the plan reaches the last step, the possibility of Sora's success is really low.

“How did you know!”

Kazuma was very surprised. He had planned for so long, but now, his plan was stripped away by Kakashi easily.

“That is no longer important. Now that I'm here, your plan will come to an end.”

“Don’t even think about it!”

Kazuma roared, and his hands are forming hand seals again.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes and raised his right hand.

“Chidori Senbon!”

Blue lighting shot out of Kakashi’s right hand and directly hit Kazuma’s arm.

In an instant, there were seven or eight Chidori Senbon stuck in Kazuma’s arm, and the numbing sensation occupied his whole consciousness.

“Urrgh, damn it!”

Kazuma gritted his teeth and growled, his eyes were full of unwillingness.

Kakashi slowly walked towards Kazuma and said softly: “Take your ambition and the so-called peace with you, and go to hell.”

Kakashi finished speaking. He slapped Kazuma’s head with his hand that was covered with blue lighting.

Under the electric shock, Kazuma’s face twitched, his eyes rolled, drooling, and his breath start to disappear.

Everything that happened in the past emerged in front of Kazuma’s eyes as he was dying.

‘Am I really wrong?’

This is the last thought in Kazuma’s heart.

Soon, Kakashi lowered his palm, and Kazuma is now already at the brink of the death.

With a sorrowful laugh, Kazuma fell to the ground.

“Hatake…Kakashi, after I am dead, the Land of Fire… will it really be peaceful?”

“This world will not stop turning even if someone disappear. The Land of Fire will still be the Land of Fire. There was nothing else.”

Hearing this, Kazuma showed a smile of relief, and looked at Sora who was not far away and said: “I beg you... let Sora go... he... is still young.”

Kakashi was slightly stunned. He didn’t expect that this cold-blooded guy would still care about his son in the end.

“Don't worry, I will not hurt him. I will send him to the Fire Temple to fulfill your wishes. Of course, I will pull out the Kyuubi’s chakra. It is not a good thing for him if this kind of thing to stay in his body.”

Kazuma nodded and release his last breath.

Seeing Kazuma, who is now dead, Kakashi shook his head without paying too much attention.

Kakashi walked to the side of Sora who was still unconscious. Kakashi didn't hesitate, and began to arrange the things for the Four Symbols Seal.

The reason Kakashi came to look for Kazuma is naturally not because he just wanted to kill him. If he just wanted to kill him, he could do it in the canyon when Kazuma just got out of the grave.

The reason why he came here all the way is for Sora.

Six years ago, during the Kyuubi’s attack, Kazuma collected some Kyuubi’s chakra, and finally sealed them in Sora’s body with the Five Elements Seal.

Right now, Sora can be called a pseudo Jinchūriki.

The Kyuubi’s chakra has a characteristic that as long as it does not disappear completely, it will continue to grow.

Of course, it won’t exceed its original amount.

Kazuma had done a lot of work, and the Kyuubi’s chakra he collected had about four to five-tailed’s power.

This is not the low at all.

Kakashi is following Kazuma for these Kyuubi’s chakra.

At this time, although Kakashi’s chakra is much more than before, he still want more chakra.

The Kyuubi’s chakra may be an opportunity for him. Kakashi has an idea in mind that requires the Kyuubi’s chakra to make it happen.

And getting the Kyuubi’s chakra from Naruto is not an easy task.

Therefore, Kakashi wants to take it from Sora’s body.

‘Everything’s ready.’

Kakashi stretched out his right hand, and five blue chakras popped out his fingers, with the words Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth faintly floating on his fingers.

“Five Elements Unseal!”

 

29