Chapter 209 Daimyo
1.5k 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Argh!”

With a painful cry, Sora’s face showed a painful expression.

Kakashi’s five fingers were slammed on Sora’s stomach. After a while, blood-red chakra starts to flow out of Sora’s body.

“The Kyuubi’s chakra is really powerful.”

Kakashi sighed with complicated emotion as he watched the powerful chakra flying around, but the chakra was quickly blocked by an invisible barrier.

Without hesitation, Kakashi took out a seal scroll and open it.

He forms hand seal with his hand and then whispered: “Four Symbols Seal!”

His right hand was slammed onto the scroll, and a powerful suction attracted the Kyuubi’s chakra that had escaped everywhere and suck it into the scroll.

The whole process lasted for about a minute, and the powerful chakra was finally completely sealed into the scroll.

At this moment, the scroll was covered with mysterious symbols, and a word "nine" appeared in the middle of the scroll.

Kakashi rolled up the Scroll and put it in his pocket.

Kakashi let out a sigh of relief, ‘This matter is finally solved.’

Sora who was on the side was still unconscious, and he would probably not be able to wake up for a while.

Although Sora was a pseudo-Jinchūriki, the extraction of these Kyuubi’s chakra does not have much impact on him.

It can even be said that it is a good thing for him.

Not everyone can be Jinchūriki, even a pseudo-Jinchūriki.

Sora’s body is obviously not suitable, as people can see by looking at his bandaged right hand.

After Kakashi took care of Kazuma’s body, he took Sora with him and left.

……

The Fire Temple, the largest temple in the Land of Fire, the monk has some kind of special skill and can be said stronger than normal people.

Chiriku who was the member of Twelve Guardian Shinobi is from here.

In the night, the Fire Temple welcomed a guest.

It's just that the guest didn't seem to want to let these people know. After putting down a child, he left. No one knew who he was.

The Land of Fire, the City of Fire, the Daimyo’s castle.

A middle-aged man sitting on the gorgeous floor, holding a fan in his hand, and wearing an exaggerated fan-shaped hat on his head, which looked quite funny.

“Oh? So the remaining Twelve Guardian Shinobi’s member are only Asuma and Chiriku?”

“Yes, Daimyo-sama, according to the information from Asuma, that is indeed the case.”

“Well, I understand. You should go down, and tell the people below to receive Asuma and Chiriku when they return.”

“Yes! Daimyo-sama.”

When that person left, Daimyo’s face becomes very solemn.

The original comical feeling disappeared instantly. At this moment, he was like a ruthless emperor.

“Kazuma is really stupid. Is Hokage so easy to kill? Besides, even if Sandaime fall, Konoha can just have a new Hokage, which has no effect at all.”

The Daimyo shook the fan on his hand, took a sip of the tea on the table, and seemed to have returned to his original appearance.

“It seems that Daimyo-sama is very calm.”

The abrupt voice sounded in the empty room, and Daimyo’s shaking fan stopped slightly, and his face show a surprised look.

In the next moment, dozens of crows suddenly appeared inside the room, and then formed a thin figure.

The Daimyo did not panic, but carefully looked at the person in front of him.

He had a black hair, no left hand, and a pair of eyes that look a little uncoordinated.

His appearance about fifteen or sixteen years old and still very young.

The daimyo frowned and said: “Who are you?”

“Perhaps you have heard of my name before, Uchiha…Shisui.”

The Daimyo was slightly surprised and looked at Shisui again.

“Shunshin no Shisui? It is rumored that you are dead. Why are you here? What is your purpose?”

Shishui did not answer immediately, but said with a smile: “May I sit down?”

The Daimyo looked at the young boy, chuckled, and said, “Of course you may, sit down.”

Shisui was not polite and sit down directly.

“Can you tell me what you came here for now, Young man?”

Shishui looked at the Daimyo in front of him, and his thoughts became firmer.

This is definitely not a Daimyo that doesn't seem to want anything normally, but a Daimyo with real ambition and ability.

“Can Daimyo-sama tell me about what you think of the Uchiha Clan?”

“Uchiha Clan?”

The Daimyo pondered for a moment, and said: “It is a terrifying clan.”

“Terrifying?” Shisui was a little confused.

“Yes, it is terrifying. In my opinion, the uncontrollability of the Uchiha Clan is too high. In the records of the previous Daimyo, the so-called geniuses of the Uchiha Clan’s character are extreme. For a village, or a country, that is not a good thing.”

Hearing this, Shisui fell into a deep thought.

Seeing Shisui is in the deep thought, Daimyo then continued: “It seems that the reason you came here today is because there is something you want from me.”

“Daimyo-sama should have known about the Konoha's attitude towards Uchiha's Clan right?”

“Of course, Konoha’s biggest unrest factor right now is the Uchiha Clan.”

“Is Daimyo-sama also full of malice towards the Uchiha Clan?”

Shisui looked at the Daimyo. If the Daimyo thought the same way, he knows that his path will be even harder to walk.

“No, although the Uchiha Clan has a few extremes character, but it is still an important force. If Konoha loses the Uchiha Clan now, it will be greatly weakened. This is not what I want to see. What I want to see is balance, not a dominance, do you understand what I mean?”

“Then can you stop it?”

The Daimyo shook his head and said: “I have the intention, but I don’t have the strength. The Daimyo’s power is the highest in the Land of Fire in name only.”

“I understand, you have the intention.”

“Oh? It seems that you already have a plan, and it seems that you have come prepared.” The Daimyo said with a smile.

“Of course, I didn't do nothing after escaping from Konoha.”

“Interesting, how can you be sure that I will help you?”

Shisui also smiled after hearing this, and said: “I am not sure.”

“Then you are very courageous.”

“I am just confident.”

“Confident?”

“Confident that no one in the Daimyo’s castle can keep me here, especially when the Twelve Guardian Shinobi are not there.”

Hearing this, the Daimyo was dumbfounded.

“It seems that you are prepared.”

“Can Daimyo-sama can help me with the Uchiha Clan?”

Shisui looked at the Daimyo.

“Interesting, it’s really interesting.”

The smile on the Daimyo’s face became even bigger, as if he found something really interesting.

Shisui didn't smile this time, but looked at the Daimyo with solemn eyes.

After a while, the smile on the Daimyo’s face gradually faded, looking at the young figure in front of him.

“Okay, I am looking forward to it.”

Hearing this, Shisui breathed a sigh of relief, ‘The first step finally completed.’

 

34