Chapter 210 Transplant
1.5k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one knew what Shisui and the Daimyo had talked about except for themselves.

Shisui quickly left the Daimyo’s castle and no one knows where he had gone to.

The Daimyo was still in his room, slowly shaking his fan, with an indescribable smile on his face.

“I never expected that the Uchiha Clan would have such an interesting character.”

The wind blew the cherry blossoms in front of the courtyard, and the pink petals fell one after another.

“The wind is blowing.”

A month later.

The Land of Rice Field, Otogakure.

Kakashi was lying on top of a tree outside the village, waiting for someone.

Black crow flew by, and Kakashi opened his eyes and said lazily: “Shisui, you are finally here.”

“Sorry, there are some things on the road that delay me.”

“Forget it, it’s almost the time. Let's go in, Orochimaru, should be ready now.”

“Okay.”

Kakashi touches Shisui's shoulder, and disappeared from that place in an instant, and then they appeared at Orochimaru's laboratory in the next moment.

“Hehe, Kakashi-kun, Shisui-kun, welcome to Otogakure.”

A hoarse voice sounded. Orochimaru was standing in front of the two of them. There was an operating table in front of him, and Kakashi’s special Flying Thunder God Jutsu kunai was stuck on it.

Orochimaru’s gaze glanced at special Flying Thunder God Jutsu kunai and said, “It’s a convenient Ninjutsu, but unfortunately…”

Kakashi obviously understand what Orochimaru means.

Orochimaru had also seen training method of Flying Thunder God Jutsu from the Scroll of Seals, but it is a pity that Orochimaru does not have the talent in this Ninjutsu.

If a person has no sensitivity to space, it is impossible for them to learn the Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

The reason why Minato passed the Flying Thunder God Jutsu to the Raidou and the others at the beginning was also because he saw that they have some talent on it.

Therefore, even if they were young, Minato taught these three people the Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

As for Kakashi, if not because of Mangekyō Sharingan’s Kamui, he won’t be able to learn this space Ninjutsu.

“Orochimaru, is the left hand ready?”

Kakashi said straightforwardly.

“Of course, one month is enough.”

Orochimaru said as he took out a cylindrical container with a green solution and a left hand in it!

Kakashi unlocked the seal of his Sharingan and when he glanced at the left hand, he saw that left hand was full of vitality!

“It’s very good.” Kakashi joyfully said.

“Haha, this is much better than what Danzo got. It is my thanks for the information that Kakashi-kun gave me before.”

“It seems that you got more information.”

Kakashi said as he looks at Orochimaru’s pale face.

“Haha, as expected of Kakashi-kun.”

“Well, let’s put the left hand to Shisui first.”

“No problem, Shisui-kun, please come here.”

Hearing this, Shisui nodded and went to the operating table’s side.

The light inside the lab was a little dim, but the lights on the operating table are very bright.

Shisui lay on it and closed his eyes. With Kakashi here, he didn’t need to worry about any accidents.

Orochimaru did not play tricks and performed the operation silently.

The wound on Shisui's left hand had already healed, so if Orochimaru wanted to transplant the left hand back, he had to open the original wound again.

This pain will be even greater than a broken arm.

After cutting the wound open, Shisui’s face starts to look not good.

Blue veins appear on his face, cold sweat starts to flow, but Shisui didn’t make any sound.

There are anesthetics, but neither Orochimaru nor Shisui mentioned it.

After all, that kind of thing is not good for the body if used too much.

Soon, blood starts to flow from Shisui’s wound.

Orochimaru took out the left hand from the container, and carefully sewed it onto the Shisui’s wound.

When it comes to transplanting skill, Tsunade is the best.

Unfortunately, no one knows where Tsunade is right now, not to mention she got hemophobia at this moment, and she may not be able to do the operation.

‘Most importantly, will Tsunade agree to transplant Shisui with Hashirama’s cells?’

Kakashi can only save this kind of question in his heart.

Orochimaru’s skill is not as good as Tsunade, but it is still good enough.

Soon, Shisui’s left hand was stitched up.

Orochimaru tied Shisui’s left hand with a bandage and then said: “Your new left hand has not completely healed, so it will takes a while before you can use it. But after it recovers, it will be even better than your previous left hand. ”

“Thank you.”

“Haha, it’s just a transaction between me and Kakashi. I am looking forward to the effect of mixing Hashirama’s cells and the Uchiha Clan. I really anticipated it.”

Senju Hashirama, Uchiha Madara, these two names represent an era.

Orochimaru also has some speculations about this, but he has not further studied it.

Information is a very important factor.

Obviously, Orochimaru has not found the corresponding information.

Look at Shisui’s new left hand, Kakashi flashed a hint of joy.

In this way, he is finally healed.

Kakashi and Shisui did not stay in Otogakure, and soon left the village.

After all, being in the same place as Orochimaru is not a pleasant thing.

That gloomy feeling has always strange.

“Shisui, how does your new left hand feel?”

“Yes, I can feel it continuously blending with my body and it should be able to fully connect in a week or so. And I feel the abundant vitality in it, maybe when I fully integrate this left hand, my chakra reserve will increased by a lot.”

Kakashi nodded, as he knows that the Uchiha Clan plus Hashirama’s cells are really a good match.

Madara was able open Rinnegan, and Obito can use Kamui infinitely. These are all because of Hashirama’s cells.

In fact, Kakashi also want to transplant Hashirama’s cells inside his body, but Kakashi has some rejection for this kind of thing.

“Shisui, what are you going to do next?”

“The Daimyo has agreed, and the next step is for me to prove myself.”

“Do you need help?”

Shisui shook his head and said, “Kakashi, don't worry, even if I lost my Sharingan, I’m still Shisui. These kind of little things still won't be able to trouble me.”

Hearing this, Kakashi was helpless. He patted Shisui’s shoulder and said, “Okay then, take care.”

“Well, see you next time.”

Shishui finished speaking and left.

As he watched Shishui leave, Kakashi sighed and scratches his hair. After that, he also left.

Konoha, Uchiha, and Daimyo are intertwined and have become a huge whirlpool.

However, even if the outcome is bad, can it be worse than the original situation?

It is a dead end and can only be balanced with the help of a third party.

Even if this third party is only a nominal force.

This pool of water has become more and more muddy.

 

31