Chapter 211 Meet Again
1.5k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a year, Kakashi has been traveling outside and has seen a lot of scenery that he had never seen before.

The world of Shinobi is not as small as imagined.

Kakashi also saw a lot of magical creatures and strange events that he had never seen before. These are things that he didn’t know before.

Kakashi walked into a small town in dusty clothes.

This small town is not big, but it is not depressed, and it can even be said to be prosperous.

As a hub city, this scene is not difficult to understand.

Kakashi walked directly to a hot spring hotel. After a few days living outside, he just wanted to take a bath comfortably.

In the steamy hot springs, Kakashi took off his clothes, revealing his body that has no trace of fat. He was 1.8 meters tall and had obvious eight-pack abs in his lower abdomen, but his body was not burly, even feels a little too thin.

It just that even it looks weak, no one knows how much of terrifying power is hidden under this body.

As soon as Kakashi turned around, the silver-white Magatama symbol on the back waist was revealed.

He looks mysterious and powerful.

The hot spring chosen by Kakashi is a single room, so there is no one else beside him.

Lying comfortably in the hot spring, Kakashi enjoyed it very much.

The downside of traveling is that there is no fixed place to stay. Kakashi often spends the night in the wild. He really didn’t enjoy that.

Kakashi submerged his head in the hot springs, and it took a long time before he came out again.

“Hah, as expected, it's really good.”

Ten minutes later, Kakashi got up and prepared to go out.

Suddenly, Kakashi’s ears moved, and a strange smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

“It's him? It really fits his personality.”

Kakashi changed his clothes, walked into the courtyard, jumped up, and landed on the roof.

There is actually a person on the roof!

He has waist-length, spiky white hair, and he wears a red haori with green clothes on the inside and traditional Japanese wooden sandals.

He looks like a good guy, but what he is doing now is very wretched.

“Hmm, a little bit down, yes, a little bit down, wow! One hundred points!”

The wretched voice spread out on the roof, making Kakashi a little helpless.

“Jiraiya-sama, what are you doing here?”

The man immediately turned around and saw Kakashi. He was stunned for a moment, and then with a hippie smile he said: “It’s you Kakashi, why are you here? I'm collecting materials right now, in order to write the sequel of Icha-Icha Paradise.”

Jiraiya said, and then a scream suddenly came from underneath.

“Ah! There is a pervert!”

“Where is he?”

“On the top! Someone is peeping from the roof, look, there is a hole!”

“Oops, I was found out, we should withdraw quickly!”

Jiraiya said, and quickly get away from the roof. Kakashi naturally wouldn't stay behind, and followed suit.

……

Inside a bar, Jiraiya drank a glass of sake and said, “Ah, it's really great. It's so comfortable to have a glass of sake after collecting the material.”

Kakashi also drank a cup and felt a lot more comfortable.

“Kakashi, why are you here?”

“Jiraiya-sama, I have been away from Konoha for more than a year, and I am traveling like you in this one year,” Kakashi said respectfully.

Even if his strength has greatly improved, Kakashi still maintains a respect for the person in front of him.

Hearing this, Jiraiya was stunned and then said: “Tsk tsk tsk. Why did young man like you travel around? Right now, Konoha needs young people like you.”

“Some things happened, so I want to leave Konoha for a while.”

“What happened?”

Jiraiya was very keen and quickly discovered that there might be something tricky about Kakashi’s situation.

With Kakashi's performance right now, he will definitely become Konoha's pillar in the future. So, Jiraiya will naturally not ignore such a person.

After all, in Jiraiya’s heart, he still loves Konoha.

Kakashi talked about Shisui and Danzo. Of course, he didn't say that Shisui was still alive.

Sometimes, it would be better to wait for the dust to fall to the ground before telling some things.

Jiraiya became a little silent when he heard Kakashi’s story, and sighed after drinking a glass of sake again.

“Hmph, that Danzo is overstepping his authority.”

“Jiraiya-sama, I know that you also love Konoha. What do you think of Danzo?”

“Danzo?”

Jiraiya has a complicated look and no one knows what he was thinking.

Kakashi did not urge him, and kept waiting.

After a long time, Jiraiya came back to his senses and said, “Sorry, I remembered some past events.”

“No problem.”

“As for Danzo, I didn’t like him since I was a child. He’s too shady, and although it is for Konoha's good, I can’t accept his style.”

“Doesn’t Jiraiya-sama think Danzo’s ambitions are too big? He has always looked like he was preying on Hokage’s position.”

Jiraiya smiled and said: “The one who preying on Hokage’s position is not only Danzo. There are a lot of people who wants that position in Konoha.”

Kakashi shook his head and said, “It is not the same. Danzo dares to do anything for the Hokage’s position, such as assassinating the Hokage.”

Hearing this, the smile on Jiraiya’s face faded and then he whispered: “Kakashi, what are you talking about?”

“Jiraiya-sama, when Minato-sensei died a few years ago, Danzo tried to assassinate Sandaime-sama. I was there at that time, but Danzo failed. Although it was only a small attack, it was enough to see Danzo’s character. If he is in charge, with his iron fist rule, Konoha’s situation will become even worse.”

Jiraiya’s expression was a bit solemn for a moment, and then he said: “There is still Sandaime-sama, so there should be no problem.”

Kakashi shook his head and said, “Jiraiya-sama, Why did Orochimaru leave Konoha? You must have investigated some information about it, right?”

When he heard Kakashi mention Orochimaru, Jiraiya’s face became a bit weird.

Over the years, he has been investigating Orochimaru, and he has some understanding of what happened back then.

Orochimaru is indeed conducting human experiment, but there are also Danzo’s shadows in it.

It can be said that these two were partners, but Orochimaru was finally thrown away by Danzo.

When he knew about this, Jiraiya was very upset, and wanted to go back to Konoha and ask Danzo himself.

But soon, this idea was suppressed by Jiraiya.

Danzo is a person from the same generation as Sandaime, and Jiraiya is not qualified to question him at all.

What’s more, if Jiraiya was able to find out, how could Sandaime not know.

Sandaime didn't bother with Danzo. After all, he still had compassion for Danzo.

“Hey, Kakashi, Konoha's politics chills me, so I chose to leave Konoha.”

“Jiraiya-sama, escaping won‘t solve the problem.”

31