Chapter 212 Returning to Konoha
1.6k 1 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I know, it's just that my temperament is really not suitable for getting involved in this kind of political struggle, so I simply tried to not bother with it.”

Kakashi shook his head, knowing that Jiraiya’s sloppy temperament. He wanted Jiraiya to get involved, but it was difficult.

In the original work, he also wasn’t willing to become Godaime Hokage even after Sandaime die.

“Kakashi, can you tell me about what you think of Hokage’s position?”

Jiraiya suddenly asked, catching Kakashi by surprise.

But soon, Kakashi recovered his thoughts and said: “Jiraiya-sama, to be honest, I envy your life.”

Kakashi said very sincerely. Jiraiya looked at Kakashi carefully, and after a long time, he said with a smile: “You brat, don't learn from me.”

“Haha, Jiraiya-sama, I understand that there are some responsibilities I can't escape. I have already planned to return to Konoha in a few days.”

“Oh? You are going back? The situation in Konoha is not very good right now. The top executives and the Uchiha Clan are already clashing. If you go back now, I am afraid that you will get involved in this whirlpool again.”

“I understand, but I am going back this time for this. The Uchiha Clan is also a member of Konoha, I don’t want it to disappear in this whirlpool. What’s more, they are Obito and Shisui’s clansmen.”

Jiraiya remained silent and understood Kakashi’s persistence.

“Well, I hope everything goes well for you. But you need to be careful Kakashi.”

Jiraiya’s long and deep gaze made Kakashi a little surprised.

“I understand, Jiraiya-sama.”

“That’s good, come, we should get drunk tonight, I haven’t met an acquaintance for a long time now. Now that you are an adult, we can have a good drink.”

Jiraiya resumed his sloppy appearance, picked up his sake cup and touched Kakashi’s sake cup, and then drank it in go.

Kakashi smiled but did not refuse.

Speaking of which, Jilaiya's life can be called a tragedy.

Two of his beloved disciples died, the other two went astray, and finally killed their own teachers.

The woman he liked, Tsunade, finally accept his love, but he died.

His respected teacher died in the hands of his companion, Orochimaru.

His best friend, Orochimaru also rebelled against the village he loved.

Under his cynical face, there is an unknown amount of sadness hidden.

It’s just that the Hero, Jiraiya, never talked about it.

The two drank a lot, until the bar closed.

They supported each other and walked back to the hotel, and then they went back to their room.

Kakashi sat on the bed, his eyes blurred, but he was still awake.

‘I drink so much tonight, but it is because I understand Jiraiya's heart and I also want to get drunk.’

But both of them are well-prepared people. Although they look drunk on the surface, they still have a little leeway if something happened.

After all, as a Shinobi, they can’t relax their guards.

Early the next morning, Kakashi woke up and originally intended to call Jiraiya to eat, but Jiraiya had already left.

Shaking his head, Kakashi was not surprised.

After eating a little, Kakashi is ready to return to Konoha.

This is already within the territory of the Land of Fire, and it only takes two days to return to Konoha with Kakashi's speed.

In fact, Kakashi can use Flying Thunder God Jutsu to go back, but since he was out to travel, it is natural to go by walking and going back by walking.

Furthermore, Kakashi is not in a hurry.

After Kakashi left the hotel, a crow flew out of nowhere and landed on his shoulder.

Kakashi skillfully removed a letter from the crow's feet, and burned it after reading it.

“It seems that Shisui is ready. I should go back to Konoha.”

Kakashi chuckled, chakra surging under his feet, and then he disappeared from that place.

The village of Konoha is as calm as ever.

Of course, this calm is only on the surface.

Inside, the situation has already been surging.

The conflict between the top executives and the Uchiha Clan has intensified so much that Konoha seems calm today, but it is full of gunpowder that was ready to explode at any moment.

This conflict is actually very simple.

The top executives distrust the Uchiha Clan and even put them under surveillance.

The Uchiha Clan is prideful clan, even if they are originally the people of Konoha, they finally lost confidence in Konoha.

If one party locks the other party up and treats them coldly, one cannot blame the other party for wanting to resist.

This is a clear truth.

After all, Konoha's prejudice against the Uchiha Clan has existed since the beginning of the village.

Each subsequent generation of the Hokage was a member of Shodaime Hokage’s faction, so the Uchiha Clan’s power gradually fell.

If the Yondaime Hokage is still there, perhaps this situation will change.

Unfortunately, the Yondaime Hokage died young, and Konoha's regime fell into the hands of two old antiques, Sandaime and Danzo.

With the excuse of the Kyuubi’s attack, Danzo began to attack the Uchiha Clan.

Danzo was seriously injured by Kakashi before, but after a period of silence, he started his actions again.

And Uchiha Itachi is another spy that Danzo has come to see after Shisui.

Danzo has always been the favorite of the spy who loves Konoha.

With his thought about Konoha, Itachi wouldn’t dare to do anything to Konoha’s higher-up.

Danzo can see it very clearly, and this is why he is sure to control Itachi.

Inside the Root’s base, Danzo was holding a cane and there was a man kneeling in front of him, it was Uchiha Itachi.

“Itachi, how is the Uchiha Clan these days?”

“It's still the same, but the atmosphere in the clan has become more and more serious.”

“Is that so? Thanks for your hard work, you should continue.”

“Yes, Danzo-sama.”

Itachi expressionlessly left the Root’s base, leaving Danzo alone in the dark.

“Hmph, Uchiha Clan, your days are running out.”

At Konoha Gate, a familiar figure slowly walked from a distance.

Kotetsu Hagane and Izumo Kamizuki who were at the gate were both stunned when they saw this figure.

Kakashi has returned to his original outfit, with a mask covering his face, the Konoha Headband covering his left eye, a green vest, and a standard Shinobi outfit.

“Hey, Izumo, Kotetsu, long time no see.”

Kakashi said with a smile.

“Kakashi-senpai? Long time no see, did you just get back?”

“Yeah, then I'll go to report to Sandaime-sama first, and we should talk again when I have time.”

“Okay.”

Kakashi gradually went away, leaving Izumo and Kotetsu who were exited.

Inside the Hokage office, Sandaime looked at Kakashi with relief, and said: “You have been out for more than a year, and you feel different after coming back. It looks like your travel did you good.”

“Yeah, I now understand a little bit why Jiraiya-sama choose to travel around.”

“Jiraiya? Don’t you learn from him.”

Sandaime said helplessly.

Obviously, he was a little dissatisfied with Jiraiya’s behavior as he left Konoha.

Although Sandaime taught the legendary Sannin, one has defected and the other two did not return to the village all year round. This was also an issue that was very troubling him.

“Well, welcome back. You should report to Anbu’s base tomorrow. There are a lot of things waiting in Anbu that you to deal with.”

“I understand, then I will leave first.”

“Okay, you can go.”

Watching Kakashi leave, the joy on Sandaime’s face faded slightly.

“At this situation, I don’t know what Kakashi is going to do. Uchiha Clan, what a troublesome clan. But if Kakashi was able to stop this conflict, it will be good.”

Kakashi, who walked out of the Hokage building, looked at the direction of the Uchiha Clan’s residence.

‘Uchiha Clan, this time, what will be your destiny? Let’s hope for the best.’

 

33