Chapter 215 Bearing the Burden
1.6k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a dark underground place, a figure with a strange mask sits quietly on a stone.

Suddenly, a figure suddenly emerged from the ground.

Seeing this, the masked man didn't show any surprised expression. It seemed that he had become accustomed to it.

“Obito, Konoha is very lively now. The apparent peace of Konoha’s top executives and the Uchiha Clan may not last long.”

Black Zetsu’s hoarse voice floated in this space, which made people feel a little uncomfortable when they heard that.

“Oh? What did you find?”

“No, I didn’t dare to get close to Konoha to find out about intelligence recently.” Black Zetsu whispered.

“Is he back?”

“Yes, he just came back yesterday.”

The masked man's voice didn’t contain any joy or anger, but it felt a lot heavier.

“It seems that he still wants to get into this muddy water.”

“Hehehe, that's more interesting. I really look forward to what Itachi and Kakashi look like when they fight.”

Black Zetsu’s voice was full of expectation.

“No, Kakashi is not that simple. It seems that this genocide plan will get a lot of variables.”

“Oh? Do you think that Hatake Kakashi is capable to prevent this coup?”

White Zetsu said in surprise.

“Don't doubt Kakashi's ability, after all, he is someone who can be called a genius.”

‘Genius?’ Black Zetsu sneer in the heart. After all, what kind of genius he has not seen in his long life?’

Kakashi is excellent, but in Black Zetsu’s opinion, he is not special.

Obito did not know about what Black Zetsu was thinking at this moment. What he is thinking now is how to make this genocide plan go on.

If Kakashi really stopped the coup, his plan would be more or less affected.

“It seems that I have to go to Konoha to see the situation.”

After Obito finished speaking, the space rippled and he disappeared.

Black Zetsu watched Obito disappear and didn’t say anything.

In his opinion, the Uchiha Clan is not important for his ultimate goal.

“It’s gonna be a great show.” Black Zetsu said with a smile.

“Do you think so? I think so too, should we go to see it together?”

White Zetsu said excitedly.

“Hmph, we can’t go. That Kakashi has learned Sage Mode, so when we get near him, we would be discovered.”

“This is really troublesome. Oh, I'm so distressed, I really want to see it.”

Inside Konoha, The Canyon.

“Itachi, I'll leave it to you.”

“I understand, Kakashi-senpai. If the plan is really realized, what I do will be worth it.”

Itachi nodded and replied. At this moment, his mood was much better than before.

Now that he is not bearing this matter alone, with the help of Shisui and Kakashi, Itachi believes that this will be another new path.

Perhaps the Uchiha Clan can continue to exist, and it can also get rid of this current awkward situation.

For this reason, if he only need sacrifice to sacrifice himself, why not?

“Thanks for your hard work, Itachi. After this end, it will be hard for you.”

Kakashi knew very well that in this plan, although the part that he and Shisui had to bear was dangerous, it shouldn't be too great due to the abilities of the two of them and there would be no problem.

But Itachi is different, he has to bear a lot more than them.

It's just that there is no other choice. Only Itachi can take this path.

After these three people finished discussing the specific matters, they dispersed.

At the Root Base, under the dim candlelight, Danzo’s revealed left eye shows a gloomy look.

“I didn’t expect Hatake Kakashi to come back at this time. What is his purpose? Is it for the Uchiha Clan?”

Danzo touched the bandage on his right eye and snorted coldly.

“Hmph! No matter what you do, the Uchiha Clan will disappear. My right eye has been waiting for two years. Only when the Uchiha Clan is destroyed can I get the power I want. As long as I have this power, I will have the chance to control Konoha. At that time, Konoha will be able to unify the Shinobi world and become the only Shinobi village in the world. The Five Great Hidden Village? There is no need for them to exist at all!”

Danzo clenched the crutch in his hand and his eye is full of madness and stubbornness.

“Itachi, don’t let me down.”

--------------------------------------

Uchiha’s residence, Itachi sneaked into his room quietly.

At this moment, the candle in the room suddenly lit up.

Itachi was startled and turned to look.

He then saw a tall figure sitting on the side, with a solemn face.

Uchiha Fugaku!

“Father, why are you here?”

Itachi's surprise was fleeting, and he quickly recovered his composure.

“Itachi, maybe I should ask you this sentence, it’s been so late, where have you been?”

Itachi sighed silently as he looked at the middle-aged man in front of him.

Now that he has taken this step, he can no longer turn back.

“Father, this is Anbu’s mission, so I can’t tell you.”

Fugaku’s expression became very ugly, and he was obviously very dissatisfied with Itachi's answer.

“Itachi, do you know what you are talking about?”

“I know, I know everything I am doing.”

The father and son looked at each other, but there was no warmth in their gaze.

The air is filled with a suffocating atmosphere.

“Itachi, you disappointed me.”

After a long time, Fugaku spit out these words gently.

Hearing this, Itachi was silent.

“Itachi, come with me.”

Fugaku didn't seem to intend to continue talking here, but wanted to take Itachi to another place.

Itachi was a little confused, but still followed Fugaku.

With these two’s level, the Anbu who was patrolling naturally cannot found them.

Soon, under Fugaku’s lead, these two came to one place.

Naka Shrine!

A secret meeting place for the Uchiha Clan’s members.

“Come in, Itachi.”

Fugaku led Itachi into Naka Shrine and walked directly into the basement.

“Itachi, you should have already opened Mangekyō Sharingan right?”

Fugaku asked as he looks at the stone monument in the middle of the basement, turning his back to Itachi.

Itachi's face became tensed. After all, apart from him, only Shishui and Kakashi knew about his Mangekyō Sharingan. So why would his father know about it?

“Don’t be surprised, after Shisui died, I found that your eyes are different. It’s painful, the feeling of losing your best friend.”

Fugaku said, turning his head and looking at Itachi with scarlet eyes.

Itachi's face changed drastically after seeing this!

Scarlet eyes, weird patterns.

Mangekyō Sharingan!

‘Why does the father have it too?’

“Looks like I manage to surprise you. Are you surprised by this pair of eyes? Haha, yeah, it should be a surprise. After all, this pair of eyes has not appeared in Uchiha for a long time.”

Fugaku’s tone is full of emotion and he seems to have thought of something.

Itachi's face was grim. He really didn't expect that his father would have these eyes.

‘In this case, can Kakashi-senpai able to resist?’

As someone who has these eyes, Itachi is very clear about how powerful these eyes are.

28