Chapter 216 Conversation
1.5k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“During the Third Shinobi World Wars, I got this Mangekyō when a friend of mine died in the hands of the enemy in order to save me. But I didn't tell anyone about it, do you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because after I got this Mangekyō, I realized that this Mangekyō hides an amazing and terrifying Strength. If the people from the Clan knew that I own Mangekyō Sharingan, do you know what would happen?”

“What?”

Fugaku shook his head and said, “Look at it yourself.”

After Fugaku said that, the pattern on his Mangekyō Sharingan started a spin crazily!

Itachi only felt that he had entered a Genjutsu.

He then saw three Uchiha Clan’s members tied Uzumaki Naruto and placed him directly in front of Fugaku.

“Clan Head! Jinchūriki has been brought here, let's use the true power of the Uchiha Clan!”

The voice was full of desire and fierceness.

Fuyue folded his hands and bowed his head silently, but in the end, he couldn't hold back the clan, and finally used his Mangekyō Sharingan.

After a while, Konoha fell into the horror of being destroyed by Kyuubi like eight years ago!

At this moment, the Genjutsu disappeared instantly, and Itachi was sweating profusely!

“This is……”

“Itachi, now that you understand, Mangekyō Sharingan can control Kyuubi, and this is the main reason why Konoha’s top executives fear the Uchiha Clan.”

If Kakashi heard this sentence, he would tell Fugaku clearly that the Mangekyō Sharingan can indeed control Kyuubi, but with the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style on Naruto’s body, the Kyuubi won’t be able to come out.

“Are you the one behind the Kyuubi’s attack eight years ago?”

Fugaku shook his head and said, “No, I have been hiding my eyes all this time. So how can I release the Kyuubi? That is not good for the Uchiha Clan. You have to know that you and Shisui are not the only ones who love Konoha in the Uchiha Clan. Back then, there were many clan members who wanted to go and help, but they could not act because of Danzo’s orders!”

Hearing this, Itachi breathed a sigh of relief.

“Itachi, the Uchiha Clan originally didn’t plan to do this. If it weren't for the top executives’ oppression, the Uchiha Clan would never plan to coup.”

According to Nidaime Hokage, Tobirama Senju, the Uchiha Clan’s members are people who knew the preciousness of love better than any other clan.

But it is because the Uchiha Clan knows more about love, so when it is lost, they would get engulfed in hatred and start having horrible thoughts.

Because the essence of Sharingan is the feeling of lost.

But in fact, this statement has a very deep personal touch of Nidaime Hokage.

Hatred due to loss of love is not the only unique to the Uchiha Clan. Any normal person will be engulfed in hatred when their important person dies.

Not everyone can be like Naruto. Even after Nagato killed Jiraiya, he can still forgive him.

The Uchiha Clan is the same as most people in this matter.

Moreover, Nidaime Hokage said that the Uchiha Clan knows love better than anyone else. That is to say, they were originally a kind and friendly clan, but they may be distorted after experiencing great changes in life.

Which normal person will not change after undergoing a major change in life?

Such distortions and changes didn’t necessarily push people into the abyss.

Itachi, Shisui, Fugaku, they all experienced great changes, and opened Mangekyō Sharingan, but they did not want to destroy the world.

Another example is Sasuke, Madara, and Obito. Although they all fell into the dark abyss, didn't they all wake up in the end?

It explained that they are all kind people by nature. 

Even if they are in the dark side, their goal is also for peace.

Does such clan really need to be so guarded against?

In fact, in the final analysis, Nidaime Hokage began to implement the precautionary policy against the Uchiha Clan because of fear.

Senju Clan can no longer produce another Senju Hashirama, but the Uchiha Clan can produce another Uchiha Madara.

It is precisely because of this fear that the Nidaime Hokage took certain measures against the Uchiha Clan and tried to isolate them.

And this kind of measure completely changed when it came to Danzo.

Danzo suppress blindly, and finally pushed this proud and loving clan out of Konoha completely.

Looking at Fugaku, Itachi could clearly feel the sincerity revealed by his father at this time.

“Father, after reaching this point, are you planning to use force to fight for power?”

Fugaku sighed and said: “Itachi, this is not my intention, but if this continues, the Uchiha Clan will be wiped out by Konoha sooner or later. It is better to take the initiative to fight it than to wait and die. Moreover, this is also the wish of the clan members. Even if I am the Clan Head, I cannot change it.”

“Father, once the coup happened, you should be very clear what the cost will be.”

“I know, that’s why I need your help, Itachi. You are in the Anbu, and the top executives have some trust in you. With your Mangekyō Sharingan, you can definitely control the top executives. At that time, it is not impossible to complete a bloodless coup.”

Fugaku said, looking at Itachi with gaze filled with expectations, obviously looking forward to what Itachi’s answer is.

It's just that Itachi looked solemn, and finally shook his head.

Fugaku was a little lost when he saw this.

“Itachi, did you still choose the Konoha side?”

“Father, it was originally the case. But after what happened tonight, it has made me see a turning point.”

“What do you mean?”

Fugaku asked with some confusion.

“Father, if Konoha’s top executives can remove the Uchiha Clan’s surveillance and give the Uchiha Clan some authority, will the Uchiha Clan give up the coup and accept Konoha again?”

Itachi did not answer directly, but asked a question instead.

Fugaku was silent for a moment, and said: “If Konoha’s top executives can really do this, then I am sure to convince the other clan members.”

“Okay, father, just wait for tomorrow. All of your questions will be answered tomorrow.”

Itachi smiled relievedly, obviously very satisfied with Fugaku’s answer.

“Itachi, what the hell is going on?”

Itachi still didn’t answer, just showed a slight smile and whispered softly: “Father, rest assured, you will understand tomorrow.”

Fugaku wants to ask again, but after seeing Itachi’s expression, he took all the questions back.

Watching Itachi grow up, Fugaku naturally understands Itachi's temperament.

With such an expression, he knew that Itachi had already made a decision.

Now that Itachi said that, what Fugaku can do is to believe in this son.

After all, Itachi has always been Fugaku’s pride.

For his own son sake, Fugaku chose to believe unconditionally.

The night was as cold, and Kakashi didn't know that Fugaku and Itachi were communicating at Naka Shrine at this time.

Sitting on the window of his room, Kakashi looked at the bright moon outside.

No one knows that the legendary Juubi is sealed there, and the unknown Ōtsutsuki clan is living there.

“This world is still very huge.”

Kakashi stretched out his right hand as if he was about to catch the full moon, but in the end he dropped his right hand that was still empty.

“Tomorrow is the moment for change. I don’t know if this world will go back to the original track after deviating from the original trajectory.”

Kakashi chuckled and took off the headband on his head and touched the Konoha logo on it.

Under the moonlight, the sign gleamed and dazzled people's eyes.

“However, even if it is off track, what about it?”

33