Chapter 222 Fugaku’s Mangekyo!
1.6k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“It seems that you know a lot about my father.”

“Haha, speaking of it, Sakumo and I used to fight side by side, and I admire Sakumo's strength and character very much. Kakashi, you really didn’t embarrass him.”

“Thank you for the praise.”

“Come, let me see your strenght.”

“Please enlighten me.”

Kakashi gripped the Millennium Sword and looked extremely dignified.

Whether he can succeed today or not depends on whether he can defeat the person in front of him.

Itachi also looked solemn in the distance, knowing that the plan had reached a critical moment.

‘Father is a man with Mangekyō Sharingan, and Kakashi-senpai, according to Shisui, also opened Mangekyō Sharingan.’

‘But Kakashi-senpai only got one Sharingan, and Sharingan’s strength can only be fully realized by having both eyes.’

‘I don't know what the outcome of the fight between these two people is.’

Kakashi and Fugaku stood opposite each other, and an invisible air pressure spread everywhere.

The atmosphere condensed for a while.

“So strong. The Clan Head hasn't take action for a long time. I didn't expect it to be so strong.”

“Nonsense, that's the Clan Head, how could he not be strong.”

“The momentum of Hatake Kakashi is also not weak, and it is much stronger than before.”

“Hmph, in the end, Hatake Kakashi’s Sharingan is not his I own, so I don’t believe that he can beat the Clan Head with an external Sharingan.”

“Yeah, Clan Head will win!”

Four eyes looking at each other!

Sparks are flying!

In an instant, both of their hands moved!

“Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique!”

A huge fireball came out of Fugaku’s mouth, which is bigger than any fireball before!

The hot temperature made Kakashi feel that the mask on his face seemed to be on fire.

‘What a terrifying Fire Release!’

As expected of the strongest clan known in Fire Release.

Hatake Clan Sword Technique: One Slash!

The powerful chakra was forcibly compressed by Kakashi in the blade, and the blue chakra became solid!

The Millennium Sword waved!

Strong wind pressure formed instantly!

Lighting overflowed from the blade, forming a crescent moon arc!

Cut!

A huge chasm was created on the ground, which not only cut off Fugaku's fireball, but also destroys the surrounding area!

One Slash! Similar to the Iai technique, but there is no restriction on drawing a sword. It only needs to accumulate energy to create this terrifying sword slash.

Fugaku had already stepped away when the lighting crescent moon approached, but he couldn't help but admire this terrifying power.

Back then, he also witnessed such a terrifying sword technique on another person.

He didn't expect to see it again many years later.

The Uchiha Clan’s members on the side were horrified!

Their gaze at Kakashi has changed again.

The person in front of them is definitely not the person who relies on the Sharingan. 99% of the people here is won’t be able to defeat him based on this skill of swordsmanship alone.

At least, among the Uchiha Clan’s members, except Fugaku, no one has the confidence to take this sword technique head-on.

What a domineering swordsmanship!

No extra fancy, just a slash!

“Clan Head Fugaku, you can't go on like this. There is not much time. Let's make a quick fight, show your Mangekyō Sharingan. Let's make a final fight.”

Kakashi said lightly.

Fu Yue frowned. He only told Itachi about his Mangekyō.

‘How did Kakashi know about this?’

‘Did Itachi tell him?’

‘What is the purpose?’

Questions flooded Fugaku's mind.

“What? Clan Head has Mangekyō Sharingan?”

“Really? Great! Our Uchiha Clan would be able to rise with this! With Mangekyō, who else inside Konoha can resist?”

“The coup will definitely succeed!”

“Yes! Let’s grab the Kyuubi’s Jinchūriki and control the Kyuubi. In that case, we will win!”

Kakashi sneered coldly and said: “You are really naive!”

“What are you talking about!” The man became angry when he heard Kakashi’s words.

“Eight years ago, the Kyuubi is controlled by Sharingan, but Minato-sensei still sealed the Kyuubi again. How could you not notice this? With Mangekyō Sharingan, you can control the Kyuubi, but you can’t break the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style left by Minato-sensei. Therefore, your plan is totally meaningless!”

“What… how could this be?”

“Fool!”

Kakashi is right. As a powerful seal created by the Uzumaki Clan, the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style cannot be lifted unless someone possesses the key or is equally proficient in Eight Trigrams Sealing Style.

Mangekyō Sharingan is strong, but it is not omnipotent.

Fugaku was relieved when he heard this.

He was scared that after it is known that he has Mangekyō, the clan wanted him to control the Kyuubi.

This is exactly what he was worried about before.

Now that Kakashi said this, it made others dispel the idea.

Fugaku didn't know much about the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, so he thought that the Kyuubi could be released.

Now it seems that he was really ignorant.

He didn't suspect that Kakashi was lying, because it was really unnecessary.

“Madara, is what Kakashi said true?”

In the distance, Itachi looked at the masked man in front of him and asked.

“It's true. I controlled the Kyuubi back then, and later it was re-sealed by Yondaime Hokage It is indeed impossible to crack the seal with Mangekyō Sharingan. The previous success was also due to Jinchūriki was giving birth, which caused the seal to be greatly weakened.”

“So it’s like that.”

Fugaku closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, they were already blood red, and strange patterns appeared in those eyes!

Mangekyō Sharingan!

“Is that Mangekyō Sharingan? It's so beautiful!”

“What an amazing strength! I can feel that the power is able to change the clan situation!”

The strange eyes are full of power that blooms from the darkness.

“He finally used it?”

---------------------------

At the Root Base, two figures appeared in front of Danzo.

“Danzo-sama, everything is ready, are you leaving now?”

Danzo opened his eye and his eye shows a glint of joy.

“Let’s go, it’s time to harvest the fruits.”

“Yes! Danzo-sama!”

As soon as the two got up, they swayed and then fell to the ground.

Danzo's pupil shrank!

Looking at the two bodies in front of him, he is full of guard.

“Who is it? You actually dare to make this kind of joke with this Old Man!”

“Haha, Danzo, long time no see.”

In the darkness, a figure slowly emerged with anAnbu’s mask on his face, which looked very strange.

Danzo frowned and said: “Who are you? Why are you here? Did Sandaime send you here? What do you want?”

“It looks like you memory is not very good, Danzo-sama. You even forget your old friend.”

Shisui slowly took off the mask on his face, revealing his original appearance.

Danzo is shocked!

“Why are you here! You should have died back then!”

“Yeah, I should have died, but I crawled out of hell to see you.”

“Damn it!”

Danzo only had time to scold him before he saw a crow flew by, and there is a weird pattern on its red eye!

30