Chapter 224 Prajna!
1.7k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of lighting come out of Kakashi’s body!

Kakashi was covered in blue lighting at this moment, and his silver-white hair stood upright, like a god of thunder.

Lightning Release Armor! Kakashi copied this Ninjutsu from Yondaime Raikage.

After practicing this Ninjutsu for a few years, he still hasn’t mastered it yet.

After all, this Ninjutsu is Kumogakure’s secret technique, so it is very difficult to practice.

Right now, Kakashi can only barely use it.

However, even if Kakashi can only barely use it, it already gives Kakashi amazing improvement!

“I didn’t expect you to be able to use Yondaime Raikage’s Lightning Release Armor. It seems that during your battle against Yondaime Raikage, you copied it with Sharingan.”

“Yondaime Raikage was so generous to show it in front of me. If I didn’t copy Lightning Release Armor, wouldn't it be a waste of his good intentions.”

“If the Yondaime Raikage knew about this, he would be very angry.” Fugaku said with a smile.

If their secret technique was stolen by someone else, they would definitely be angry.

However, Fugaku is also quite envious of Kakashi.

Sharingan does have the ability to copy a Ninjutsu, but three tomoe Sharingan is only enough to copy below S-Rank Ninjutsu.

Only Mangekyō Sharingan is able to copy S-Rank Ninjutsu.

But the premise is that the copied Ninjutsu must be the same attribute that the Sharingan User has, otherwise they cannot copy that Ninjutsu.

Fugaku has only mastered two attributes, wind and fire, so he can only copy these two attributes Ninjutsu.

But Kakashi is different, Kakashi has mastered all attributes, so he can copy every Ninjutsu.

This is why Kakashi is called Copy Ninja in this world.

“What is that? What a terrifying Lighting Attribute Chakra!”

“It seems to be Kumogakure’s Lightning Release Armor! Why can he use it?”

“I don’t know, did he copy it with Sharingan? After all, Kakashi and Yondaime Raikage had fight before.”

“How is that possible? He can copy it after only seeing it once? That's Kumogakure's secret technique. Is it because Kakashi’s mastery in Lighting Attribute has reached a very high level?”

This is the only explanation that can explain why Kakashi was able to copy Lightning Release Armor.

As for Kakashi being a spy of Kumogakure, no one has this thought.

After all, with Kumogakure’s worth, they are not qualified to get Kakashi.

Anyone with a discerning eye can see that Kakashi was being trained by Sandaime Hokage as the next Hokage.

So it is impossible for another village to tempt Kakashi.

In addition, if he is really a spy, how can he use that secret technique so blatantly.

Fugaku’s expression was solemn, how could he not know the might of Lightning Release Armor.

Yondaime Hokage got called The Yellow Flash because of his Flying Thunder God Jutsu and he is someone called the fastest in Shinobi World. And the one that could compete with him in speed was Yondaime Raikage with his Lightning Release Armor.

Kakashi's speed is already fast, and with the Lightning Release Armor, Fugaku also feels a headache.

Kakashi chuckled and said, “Well, let’s keep going!”

Brrt!

The lighting covering his whole body was solidified, and when Kakashi moved, there was a big pit formed on the ground!

Ding!

The Millenium Sword and kunai collide again!

Within a second, the two had clashed no less than twenty times!

All the voices condensed into a loud sound!

It is a battle of speed!

“Kunai’s Eighth Technique: Leopard Bite!”

Fugaku threw his two kunai, and then a kunai appeared in his hand and he threw it too.

Three kunai arranging in a strange formation in mid-air, and the attached powerful chakras are directly combined into one, transforming into a leopard!

Roar!

In front of Kakashi, it was as if there was a fierce beast rushing toward him!

Kakashi didn't rush. He raised the Millennium Sword to his front, and then powerful Lighting Attribute chakra burst out!

There are no extra moves, just a light slash!

Boom!

After clashing with the Sword, the Leopard was broken!

Shunpo!

Millennium Slash!

As soon as Fugaku raised his head, he saw Kakashi's sword has almost reached him!

Kakashi is not trying to kill Fugaku, because he come here to negotiate and stop the Uchiha Clan without spilling any blood.

If Fugaku really can’t resist, Kakashi would eventually take the sword back.

Of course, even if the sword hit Fugaku, it is not that bad.

After all, Kakashi didn’t aim for Fugaku’s vital.

“It’s bad! Clan Head is in danger!”

“Hatake Kakashi! You dare! ”

The Uchiha Clan’s members are screaming at Kakashi, and some people even want to go forward to stop him.

But they were too slow to make it in time.

Itachi who is in the distance clenched his hand, but did not move.

He could see that Kakashi is holding back, and even if the sword hit Fugaku, he would only be seriously injured and would not die.

With this slash, the outcome is clear.

Fugaku looks at the sword that moving closer, but there is no panic in his eyes.

Kakashi looks at Fugaku’s constantly rotating Mangekyō Sharingan, and screamed in his heart.

‘His Mangekyō Sharingan’s ability is more than one!’

Sure enough, the pattern on Fugaku’s left eye was rotating very fast, and then Fugaku shouted in a low voice: “Prajna!”

Kakashi only felt that there was a flower in front of him, and he appeared in a strange place. His chakra that was surging before becomes silent in an instant.

At the outside, Kakashi's figure stopped abruptly and fell to the ground.

Seeing this, everyone was surprised.

“What is going on here? Why did Kakashi fall?”

“I don’t know, it looks like he was hit by a Genjutsu.”

“Genjutsu? How can normal Genjutsu work for him? Is it Mangekyō Sharingan’s unique Genjutsu?”

“It should be so. I can’t believe Clan Head to have such powerful Genjutsu. Even Kakashi can’t resist it.”

In distance, Itachi's face changed, ‘Did it fail?’

When he saw Fugaku’s strength at this time, Itachi was surprised.

‘If I really perform the extermination mission and fight with Father, can I win?’

Itachi thought to himself, and finally shook his head.

He will definitely lose.

As Itachi and Sasuke’s father, Fugaku’s talent can’t be low.

His strength is evident.

Kakashi and Fugaku didn't know what is happening in the outside world. At this moment, they were all in a magical space.

Kakashi looked around and he found his self in a space that was not completely dark as it had a certain amount of light.

It looks very strange.

“Kakashi, this is the Prajna’s space. It is my Mangekyō Sharingan’s exclusive Genjutsu. In here, you will experience life and death in a flash. I wish you good luck.”

Fugaku’s voice suddenly became smaller, and then disappeared completely.

Before Kakashi had time to react, he found himself plunged into darkness again.

There is a feeling of fatigue in his body, and it seems that there is no strength in his body at all.

His body seems to be in water, so he has nowhere to go.

Slowly, Kakashi felt his surroundings begin to squeeze towards him, so that he was repressed.

He didn’t know if it has been too long, he finally saw an exit, and Kakashi rushes toward it!

“Uwa, Uwa…”

A cry of a baby came out of Kakashi's mouth, making him shocked!

“Brother, it is a boy!”

31