Chapter 223 Supressing!
1.5k 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kakashi, you are the first person to fight me with Mangekyō Sharingan, I hope you don’t let me down.”

“Clan Head Fugaku, since I know Mangekyō Sharingan and still dare to fight against you, I naturally have sufficient confidence. Mangekyō Sharingan is not just something you have.”

“What?”

Fugaku was shocked, but in the next second, he saw something that surprised him even more.

In Kakashi’s scarlet Sharingan, the three tomoe are completely integrated and eventually becomes a black dart!

All these changes have appeared in Kakashi’s eye.

“This…how is it possible! You actually opened Mangekyō Sharingan!”

Fugaku was very shocked!

Mangekyō Sharingan is hailed as the strongest symbol of the Uchiha Clan.

For many years, except Uchiha Madara and Uchiha Izuna, no one else has ever opened.

Right now, Fugaku has finally caught up with the footsteps of his predecessors and has opened Mangekyō Sharingan with difficulty.

But he never expected that at this time, an outsider who had the chance to get a Sharingan, would also opened Mangekyō Sharingan!

This gave Fugaku the feeling that his clan had lived as an idiot over the years.

The other Uchiha people were even more surprised and can’t say anything.

Before, they even mocked Kakashi’s Sharingan as a knock-off, but now this knock-off has actually left their genuine one behind in terms of the development of Sharingan.

What a big irony?

For a while, the scene was unexpectedly calm.

“That is Kakashi-senpai’s Mangekyō Sharingan?”

Itachi muttered to himself, and was attracted by Kakashi for a while. He did not notice that the masked man’s emotion beside him was already fluctuating.

‘Kakashi, the gift I gave you, it seems that you have developed it very well.’

Obito’s heart secretly said, but the tone was full of inexplicable meaning.

“It looks like you are surprised,” Kakashi said faintly.

Fugaku finally came back to his senses at this time and said: “I really didn’t expect that the Mangekyō Sharingan, which the Uchiha Clan’s members have never opened for decades, would actually be seen in an outsider. Kakashi, I have to admit that with your Talent, you are really worthy to be called Sakumo’s son.”

“If it is possible, I would rather to never open this Mangekyō Sharingan.”

Kakashi's words made the masked man in the distance flinched a little.

Fugaku was taken aback, and then said: “Yes, this evil strength, when you get it, you need to lose something extremely important.”

Because the loss of important things is needed to awaken this power, many people would rather choose not to awaken this power.

Fugaku and Kakashi are both such people.

It is precisely because they are such people that they can open the Mangekyō Sharingan.

A person without love in his heart cannot open Mangekyō Sharingan, because they have no important people at all.

The talk is over, and the battle begins again!

The battle between Mangekyō and Mangekyō!

“Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation!”

“Lightning Release: Thunder Killer Tiger!”

An overwhelming Sea of ​​Fire and a roaring thunder tiger appear!

Roar!

With a roar, the thunder tiger created by Kakashi rushed into the sea of fire, and the lighting scattered everywhere!

Wherever it go, the fire was extinguished!

Fugaku and Kakashi jumped up.

Then, there was a collision between the Millennium Sword and a kunai!

Ding!

The two landed!

Ding Ding Ding!

The continuous sound of steel collision keeps sounding, making people feel dizzy.

Even if the Uchiha Clan’s members in the distance use their Sharingan, they can only saw the afterimage.

“It's so fast, I didn't expect the Clan Head to be that fast!”

“No, originally Clan Head’s speed is slower than Hatake Kakashi, but now he has followed Hatake Kakashi’s movement.”

The two clash at each other!

Kakashi looked at Fugaku with solemn eyes, ‘This guy's speed is getting faster and faster. It is somewhat unusual.’

“Your Mangekyō’s ability is physical enhancement?”

Kakashi asked tentatively.

In the previous fight with Fugaku, Fugaku’s speed was a lot worse than him, but now, not only Fugaku keeps up with his speed, but he also faintly exceeds it.

Kakashi confirmed that Fugaku previously didn’t conceal his strength.

Then the only explanation is his Mangekyō’s ability.

Mangekyō Sharingan, as his name suggests, is wide-ranging and varied. (T/N: Mangekyō means kaleidoscope which also can be said as something full of patterns.)

“As expected of Hatake Kakashi, but how did you realize this in an instant?” Fugaku said with admired tone.

‘Physical enhancement? To what extent can it be enhanced?’

Kakashi is full of question.

“Are you wondering how much my Mangekyō Sharingan can enhance my physique?”

Fugaku chuckled lightly, and took out another kunai.

“I can be so much faster!”

Fugaku’s figure turned into an afterimage, and in the next moment, he appeared in front of Kakashi.

Kakashi's pupils shrank, and he didn't have time to react!

‘So fast!’

With the Wind Attribute Chakra covering his Kunai, Fugaku whispered: “Kunai’s First Technique: Broken Double Dragon!”

Kakashi saw the Kunai in Fugaku's hands swept over him like two wind dragons!

Slash!

The voice of the kunai strike into the flesh and blood rang!

A burst of blood splattered!

There were dozens of wounds on Kakashi's body!

His blood is still flowing!

“Chidori Nagashi!”

The blue lighting arc appeared and forced Fugaku to retreat directly.

Kakashi touch the wound and his expression is a little ugly at this moment.

This is the first time he has been so suppressed by others at speed.

‘Fugaku is too fast, even when I face against Yondaime Raikage, he was not this fast.’

If Kakashi hadn't just used Chakra to protect his body, plus the strong physique obtained by long-term practice of Eight Gates and Lightning Release Armor, Kakashi would have fallen this time.

“I didn't expect that Father's speed to be so fast. Kakashi-senpai's speeed is already fast, but he can't fight back against Father!”

In the distance, when Itachi saw this scene, he couldn't help but sigh with complicated emotion.

Obito was equally astonished, but his face still can’t be seen.

No one thought that Uchiha Fugaku, which is not particularly famous, could have such terrifying strength.

After seeing this, the Uchiha Clan’s members are excited, ‘This is the Clan Head’s strength!’

Kakashi, who had always had the upper hand since the beginning, completely fell into a disadvantage at this moment!

Fugaku looked at Kakashi and said: “My Mangekyō Sharingan’s increase is five times the speed of my usual speed. This five times increase is enough to suppress you. If you have no other moves, today, you may lose.”

“Haha, you’re really powerful, but if it is about speed, I wouldn't just admit defeat so easily.”

Kakashi said, a blue lighting arc appeared on his body.

At first, it was just hands, then it spread to the chest, and finally, the blue lighting arc appeared all over Kakashi’s body!

“This is……”

“Lightning Release Armor!”

 

26