Chapter 225 Suffering
1.6k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kakashi’s eyes look at a silver-white long-haired middle-aged man whose eyes seems kind.

A face looks very solemn, but at this moment, there is unspeakable joy hidden.

This person is very familiar in Kakashi’s memory.

“Father…”

Kakashi whispered softly, but he could only cry.

He switched his gaze to the bedside, and there was a weak woman who was looking at Kakashi with a loving gaze.

At this moment, Kakashi's soul seemed to leave the baby’s body, standing aside like an invisible person.

Kakashi looked at his hands and murmured: “Is this the Fugaku’s Genjutsu? Is the scene here based on the deep memory inside my mind?”

Kakashi's heart moved, wanting to break through this so-called Genjutsu. But looking at Sakumo and Ayako who are in front of him, he stopped his movements again.

His father who is vague in his memory, as well as his mother who he has no memory of.

Seeing the harmonious side of the family in front of him, Kakashi suddenly didn't want to leave.

This is happiness that Kakashi has never experienced before.

But at this time, it was right in front of him.

Even if they can’t see Kakashi, Kakashi can still feel the warmth.

There is a kind of warmth called home that fills the whole room.

“Father, Mother…”

Just as Kakashi was feeling emotional, the scene before him changed. Under a big banyan tree, Shumo, Ayako, and Kakashi, who was being held by Ayako are together.

The breeze is blowing, and the season has entered late autumn.

Under the banyan tree, Ayako and Sakumo are finishing their final farewells.

“Sakumo, I still have a lot to say to you and Kakashi, but… but… I am afraid there is no chance…”

“Ayako, I will take good care of Kakashi, but I am Hatake Sakumo, and in this life, you will be my only wife.”

Ayako closed her eyes, and Sakumo's face was full of tears.

“No…!”

Kakashi screamed, trying to hug Ayako who was not breathing anymore, but couldn't touch anything.

After all, he is just a passer-by in this memory world …

The scene changes again.

In the dark night sky, flashes of lightning flashed from time to time.

Hatake Clan Residence.

Kakashi was taken aback for a moment, and then reacted immediately and hurried to the living room.

The middle-aged man with silver-white hair, holding a short sword with white light in his hand, looked relieved.

“Kakashi, you'll need to rely on yourself from now on.”

After that, the middle-aged man stabbed his own belly.

“No…!”

Kakashi rushed to Sakumo’s side, trying to block the sword.

‘I caught it!’

Kakashi looks happy, but in the next second, the thing that terrifies him happens!

It passed through!

It passed through again!

The White Fang Sword passed through Kakashi’s palm without any hindrance and penetrated into Sakumo’s belly.

The blood was flowing, and the little Kakashi, who was unconscious not far away, also woke up at this time, staring blankly at the scene before him.

Kakashi hugged him head in pain and muttered, “Why! Why!”

But all of this is just the beginning.

The scene changed again. What appeared in front of Kakashi was a one-eyed boy whose half body was crushed under a big boulder.

“Kakashi, take care of Rin!”

“Obito…”

Kakashi looks at this familiar scene in front of him, feeling a pain in his heart, and then the young Kakashi took Rin to leave that place, and the boulders start falling again …

Everything seems to be a slow motion, the boulders start hitting the young man who knew he was going to die, but was still smiling.

“Obito…”

Kakashi whispered softly, but this time he didn't stop the falling boulders, because he knew that he was just a passer-by who can’t change anything.

The scene switches again…

In the heavy rain, blue lighting flashed in front of him.

That was a move that Kakashi couldn't be clearer with.

Chidori…

The silver-white haired teenager, holding the lighting, is stabbing a girl’s chest.

The girl only had time to say the last word in her life, which was also the name of the boy she loved the most in her life.

“Ka… ka…shi…”

The teenager's face was full of tears, and the scarlet Sharingan instantly changed, forming a daunting Mangekyō Sharingan!

“Rin…”

Kakashi feels a little numb, and these memories, which happened long ago, slowly climbed into his heart again.

The pain that he had once starts to resurfaced.

Unfortunately, the Genjutsu did not give Kakashi a chance to breathe.

The scene changes again…

There are crimson shadows all over the sky, and a nine tailed fox appeared from the sky.

Kyuubi!

“Summoning Technique!”

A huge toad descended from the sky!

“Is it your turn now? Minato-sensei…”

Kakashi's figure stood alone in the huge graveyard and Memorial Stone.

Look at the familiar name on the monument, Kakashi’s eye was a little wet.

“It's really a miserable life. I'm lonely in all my life.”

Kakashi smirked and the Millennium Sword in his hand reappeared.

“The first half of my life has been so miserable, how can I repeat the same mistakes in the second half of my life?”

“Millennium, are you willing to accompany me?”

The Millennium Sword seems to be responding to Kakashi’s thought.

“Good! We fight side by side, Block It! Cut it! Break it!”

Suddenly, a kind of enlightenment formed in Kakashi's heart.

The belief of the sword that was mentioned by Mifune slowly became clear in Kakashi's heart.

A smile formed at the corner of his mouth, and the pressure gathered on Millennium Sword became more and more terrifying.

“It turned out to be like that.”

“Break!”

The Millennium Sword burst into an unprecedented blazing light.

The Genjutsu in front of him was shattered like a mirror.

In the end, it was nothing more than an empty one.

Swordsmanship Major Mastery!

After the White Fang, the bleak Hatake Clan Sword Technique, once again exudes an extremely dazzling light in Kakashi's hands.

At Uchiha Clan’s residence, everything that just happened was only in an instant.

Kakashi’s fallen body stood up again in the next second.

Seeing this, Fugaku was very shocked.

“How is it possible!”

Prajna awakened all the most painful memories of the enemy's life, and kept repeating it until their spirit collapsed.

And Kakashi had only experienced it once and already able to break this Genjutsu!

“Clan Head Fugaku, thank you for the gift. I'll send you a big gift next.”

The corner of Kakashi’s mouth is bleeding, but there is a smile that can't be concealed.

Seeing those familiar faces again, Kakashi really felt grateful to Fugaku.

The Millennium Sword is shining brighter and brighter in Kakashi’s hands, and Fugaku realizes that there is something wrong at this moment.

“Hatake Clan Secret Technique: Dankū!”

The long sword stood above Kakashi’s head, and the Millennium Sword seemed to have become a huge sword!

“Not good! Retreat quickly!”

Fugaku shouted towards the Uchiha Clan’s members in the back, but it was too late.

“Fall!”

The sharpness of the sword made Fugaku who was a long distance away felt pain on his cheek.

“Damn, if this sword falls down, the Uchiha Clan’s residence would be destroyed!”

Fugaku made a decisive decision, his eyes rotating frantically, and an orange skeleton formed instantly!

31