Chapter 233 Arrival
1.7k 7 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the dock, the Konoha group rented a big boat, and headed for the Land of Water.

“Kakashi -san, with our current speed, it will take about three days to reach the Land of Water.”

“Three days? Is there enough food?”

“It’s enough for seven days.”

“That’s good, let everyone have a good rest. When we arrive in the Land of Water, you all must pay attention to your behavior. This time, we are coming to Kirigakure as guests, so don’t make us Konoha loses its reputation.”

“Yes, Kakashi -san.”

“Okay, you can go”

“Yes!”

The endless sea, for those Genin, is indeed a scene that they have never been seen before.

Most of the missions the Genin have access to are inside the village or inside the Land of Fire. There is no chance to leave the Land of Fire, so they have never see the real sea before.

For people who have never seen the sea, the first time they saw it is always full of wonder.

On the deck, a boy and a girl are looking at the sea and sigh.

Looking at the boy’s white eyes, it was very obvious that he is from the Hyuga clan.

On the top of the girl’s head is a gray puppy, which means that she should be from Inuzuka clan.

“Hana, look, the sea is big and it is so vast.”

“Yeah, this is the first time I have seen it. It is so beautiful.”

“It’s great to be able to go to Kirigakure to take the Chunin exam. We can see such a beautiful sea.”

“Yeah. Haimaru, how about you?”

“Woof Woof!”

“It seems that Haimaru is also very happy.”

“Woof Woof!”

The girl touched the dog called Haimaru’s head. Seeing this, the Hyuga boy was envious.

“I really envy Haimaru.”

The Hyuga boy whispered, and then there was a voice behind him.

“Tokuma, it seems that you like Hana.”

Hyuga Tokuma was startled when he heard these words. He turned his head and saw a boy in sunglasses wearing a high-collar trench coat standing behind him.

“Chiba! You scared me. Don't show up suddenly, okay?”

“No, I have been here this whole time.”

“What? Your presence is too weak, I didn't notice it at all.”

“Yes, I am really sorry. However, Tokuma , you really like Hana.”

Hyuga Tokuma ’s face blushed and then he said, “Don't talk nonsense.”

“You are blushing.”

“You see it wrong. I didn't blush, it must be the illusion caused by the sea breeze.”

“What a clumsy excuse.”

“Shut up! Chiba, if you talk nonsense again, I'm going to beat you!”

“It looks like I’m right.”

“Damn you!”

Hyuga Tokuma tries to hit Aburame Chiba with a palm strike, but he did not evade, and a black cloud appeared in front of him, blocking Hyuga Tokuma ’s palm.

“Looks like you’re angry.”

“Damn you!”

“What are you two doing? Why did you fight?”

At this time, Inuzuka Hana also discovered the strangeness here. Although she didn’t know why the two boy suddenly fight, but as their teammate, of course she have to step forward to dissuade them.

“It's nothing, Hana. I’m just playing with Chiba.”

Hyuga Tokuma slung his arm at Aburame Chiba’s neck and smiled at Hana.

Trying to show that the two of them were just playing around.

Inuzuka Hana looked at the two of them suspiciously, and asked, “Really?”

Hyuga Tokuma whispered to Aburame Chiba’s ear: “Don’t tell Hana, I owe you a barbecue.”

“Deal.”

Aburame Chiba then said: “Yeah, I was just playing with Tokuma, its okay.”

“You two shouldn’t mess around like that. There are a lot of Chunin on the boat, and there is also Kakashi -san here. It’s not good to be seen messing around like that by Kakashi -san.”

“Yes, we know.”

“That’s good, Haimaru, let’s go there and see if it’s good too.”

“Woof!”

Kakashi stood alone on the sail and a smile is on his face as he saw this scene.

“It’s good to be young. That Inuzuka Hana should be the old sister of the Inuzuka Kiba. It seems that she is more reliable than Kiba when she is at Kiba’s age. Inuzuka, Hyuga, and Aburame. It seems to be another scouting specialist team.”

This time, the Genin teams who went to Kirigakure to take the Chunin exam are all the cream of the crop. The reason was very simple. It is in order to show the strength of Konoha’s young generation in Kirigakure.

“Oh, yes, how about Guy? How come this guy disappeared as soon as he got on the boat? According to this guy's personality, shouldn’t he be running around on the boat at this moment?”

Kakashi was a little confused and jumped off from the sail.

“Tohma, where did Guy go?”

Hyuga Tohma answered: “Kakashi-san, Guy-san seems to be inside his room and never came out.”

“Oh? I'll go to take a look.”

“Yes.”

Kakashi walked into the cabin and came to Guy’s door.

With a slight push, the door is not locked.

When Kakashi opened the door, he saw that Guy was lying on the bed, and his face was pale.

“Guy? What’s wrong with you?”

Kakashi was surprised. He would have never imagined that the energetic Guy would have such a day.

“Ah, it’s you Kakashi . It’s okay, I’m just a little dizzy…”

“Dizzy? Are you seasick?”

“Maybe… urgh…”

Kay said as he getting up and almost vomits.

“Looking at your appearance, it looks like you really are seasick. You should take a rest.”

“Kakashi , it seems that I lost this time.”

“What are you talking about?”

“No seasickness contest … urgh…”

Kakashi’s face is full of black lines. ‘What the hell is this contest? I never recall agreeing to it.’

“Okay, you should rest first. We should wait until you are better before doing another contest.”

“Okay, Kakashi … urgh…”

Kakashi shook his head and walked out of Guy’s room.

Guy, after getting seasick, is really a little bit different.

The big boat continued to move forward on the sea, and after three days, it finally arrived in the Land of Water.

Blue River Hill City, Kakashi , Shisui, Tenzo, and Yugao have been here before. It's just that the scene at this time is completely different from before.

At that time, he acts in careful manner as Anbu, but now he is coming as a guest.

As soon as Konoha group arrived at the dock, they saw a large number of people standing outside, obviously coming to welcome their arrival.

After the boat stopped, Kakashi took the lead and Konoha's people got off the ship one by one.

The one welcoming them is Terumi Mei’s confidant, Ao.

“Welcome to the Land of Water, I’m Ao, on behalf of Mizukage-sama, I come here to welcome you.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Kakashi said.

“You all, please follow Kirigakure’s people to rest, Kakashi -dono, please come with me. Mizukage-sama has been waiting for a long time.”

“Okay.”

Kakashi did not refuse, and went to see Terumi Mei with Ao.

It was not long before Kakashi was brought to the embassy.

“Kakashi -dono, Mizukage-sama is waiting inside. I won’t go in.”

“Okay.”

Kakashi gently pushed the door and walked into the room.

In the room, a beautiful figure is standing by the window.

“Hey, long time no see.”

 

25