Chapter 232 Departure
1.7k 3 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the matters have been decided, everyone disperse.

Kakashi stayed and didn’t leave. After all, it is such a big mission. Sandaime naturally have some secret things that he needed to talk with Kakashi.

“Kakashi, the main purpose of your trip to Kirigakure this time is to protect the Genin who is taking the test to Kirigakure, there is one thing you need to pay attention to.”

Sandaime smokes from his pipes and continued: “Kirigakure has been isolated for many years. Even if it was during the Third Shinobi World War, it was rare for them to go out, so this time when you go to Kirigakure, try to find some information if possible, if not, then forget but. But you mustn’t let Kirigakure find out.”

“I understand.”

“Well, the mission this time is quite hard, so I will let Guy to go with you.”

Kakashi was slightly surprised, but did not refuse.

“Yes!”

“Good, then you should go to prepare for these few days. After three days, the Genin team that is taking the exam will be assembled.”

“Okay.”

After the discussion was finished, Kakashi left the Hokage office. After walking for a bit, he found that Shikaku was waiting for him not far away.

“Hey, Kakashi.”

“Shikaku-senpai, what's the matter?”

Kakashi asked in confusion.

His relationship with Shikaku is not deep, the two belong to different departments, and the relationship between them is only at the stage of acquaintance.

“Kakashi, you have to be more careful when you go to Kirigakure this time.” Shikaku said with a serious expression.

Seeing Shikaku’s expression, Kakashi’s expression couldn't help but become more solemn.

“Huh? Did senpai find any problems?”

“No, there is no problem at the moment, but now that Kirigakure has just finished their civil war, the most important thing for them is to redevelop the village, but now they actually want to hold the Chunin exam with Konoha. It’s a bit strange.”

Kakashi nodded, he also thought of this, but this is just a guess after all, so it cannot be a reason to reject their invitation.

“I believe you also understand the problems, but I still don’t understand Kirigakure’s intentions. So this matter can only be handed over to you as you have mastered Hiraishin no Jutsu. If there are signs that something is not right, come back quickly.”

“I understand, Shikaku-senpai. If Kirigakure has a good intention, Konoha will naturally treat them well, but if Kirigakure dare to play any tricks, Konoha won’t stay down.”

Kakashi said as he unconsciously releasing pressure. Feeling the pressure, Shikaku was slightly surprised.

“Haha, good, your strength is not bad. Konoha has indeed weakened a lot. With someone like you carrying the banner, Konoha's strength may be able to stand up again. Please take care of me at that time.”

Shikaku patted Kakashi’s shoulder and the expression he shows was very obvious.

Shikaku is a wise man, and now that Kakashi’s reputation and strength are enough to serve as the next Hokage, there is nothing wrong with having a good relationship with Kakashi at this time.

After all, the Ino–Shika–Chō Clan has always been a strong supporter of the Hokage.

“Understood, Shikaku-senpai.”

“Well, be careful.”

Kirigakure, Mizukage Office.

Terumi Mei, in Mizukage clothes, sat in the seat, and a middle-aged man stood in front of her.

“Ao, has there been news from Konoha about our request to jointly hold the Chunin exam?”

“Mizukage-sama, the letter from Konoha has just arrived, and they have agreed, but…”

Terumi Mei looked up. Her green beautiful eyes are staring at Ao, and then she said, “But what?”

“The leader of Konoha team is Hatake Kakashi.”

A wave of joy flashed in Terumi Mei's heart, but her expression on the surface didn’t betray her thought.

“Oh? Is there any problem?”

“Seeing Konoha sent this person, I am afraid they have doubts about our sincerity in this event.”

“It’s not surprising. After all, our Kirigakure has been closed for many years and we suddenly want to jointly hold the Chunin exam with Konoha. It is normal for them to have some doubts.”

“Yes, but it’s just that I'm afraid that they are coming to try to mess around this time.”

“Don’t worry, our Kirigakure’s location is special, Konoha won’t be able to do anything to us. Besides, Konoha has always been a peace-loving village, and will not easily provoke conflicts.”

“That's true. I just hope that the Chunin exam will go smoothly.”

“Well, I will leave the Chunin exam to you. Please ask me if you have any problems that can't be solved.”

“Yes! Mizukage-sama.”

“You can go now.”

“Yes!”

Terumi Mei stood alone in front of the window and muttered to herself: “The coup was finally over, but we lost Sanbi and Kirigakure’s strength also has dropped a lot. But for now, I don’t have to worry about the attack from the other villages. After all, Kirigakure’s location occupies a lot of geographical advantages.”

The idea of ​​ jointly holding the Chunin exam with Konoha was proposed by Terumi Mei. Although it was initially opposed by the village’s elders, after Mei told about the pros of doing this, they finally agree.

After going through the Blood Mist Policy, Kirigakure does need to find an ally to help them and Chunin exam is a good choice to show their strength.

‘Is it really Kakashi who came this time? I don’t know what he is like now.’

Terumi Mei thought, and her face could not help but reveal a smile.

Three days later, at the gate of Konoha, Kakashi wore Konoha’s Jōnin green vest and wore his Konoha’s forehead protector to cover his left eye.

He is now wearing the most common Konoha Jōnin’s uniform.

Having that said, it seems like this is the first time Kakashi has worn this uniform after being in Naruto World for so long.

He always has been wearing Anbu’s clothes before, and he is wearing casual clothes when he go out to travel.

‘So this Konoha’s Jōnin vest.’ Kakashi thought as this is his first time wearing it.

This time he used the identity on the bright side, so the uniform is naturally needed to represent Konoha.

Kakashi looks at his own body, feeling quite emotional as this seems to be what he should have worn in the original plot.

‘No, it seems that there is still one thing missing.’

Kakashi took a book from his pockets, opened it gently, and saw the words "Icha-Icha Paradise" written on the title page of the book.

“It's perfect now.”

At this moment, a voice sounded.

“Oh, Kakashi, I didn't expect you to arrive so early. Is this the power of youth? It's so touching!”

A green suit, plus a green vest, watermelon head, and thick eyebrows.

With these characteristics, there is only Guy in this world at this time.

“Yo, Guy, long time no see.”

“Kakashi, it’s been a long time. We two are performing the mission together again. Do you want to compete?”

Guy was still enthusiastic as before, and Kakashi suddenly feels that he is a bit older than him at this moment.

The days when they were still practicing together seemed to be a long time ago.

“Guy, it's an escort mission this time, there is nothing to compete at.”

“Is that so? Why don't we try to see who eats more at noon?”

“Guy, it’s not necessary.”

“Yosh! It’s decided. I have to eat ten bowls of rice at noon!”

Guy said, and a flame of youth appeared in his eyes.

Kakashi was feeling a little helpless, ‘This guy seems to have entered his own world again.’

In addition to Guy, there are ten Chunin who have assembled.

These are the lineup to protect the Genin teams.

Before long, the Genin has also arrived at Konoha's gate one after another, there are seven teams, making a total of 21 Genin.

Kakashi looked at the time, it was already nine o’clock, and immediately called: “The time is up, the team has assembled. Our destination is Kirigakure, now, let’s depart!”

“Yes!”

34