Chapter 240 Guy’s Outbreak!
1.6k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘I don’t know how Kakashi is doing inside. If all the other village candidates who take the Chunin exam are dead, I am afraid that Kirigakure will become a big joke.’

Terumi Mei bit her lip, thinking about the current situation.

She didn't expect that Okura who she didn’t care would actually cause so much trouble.

It seems that she overestimate Okura's intelligence.

Only a brainless person would do such a stupid thing.

“It seems that I should go and catch Okura first. This current situation is enough to convict him.”

“Count me in.”

At this moment, Kakashi said as he came out of the Kirigakure Forest and landed at the side of Terumi Mei.

Mei was taken aback as she didn't expect Kakashi to come out so soon.

“Is the problem inside been resolved?”

“Almost, I leave the rest to my dogs to take care of it. Now let’s clean up that Okura. I just got the information from the rebel Kirigakure Anbu that Okura is about to take action against the other Konoha’s envoys. Although I have confidence in Guy and the others, I still need to go and help. After all, I don’t want any unnecessary casualties.”

“This Okura is really crazy!”

Mei cursed and continued: “Sorry, I didn't expect him to cause such a big trouble.”

“It's okay, I know that it won't be that simple when I come here, so I have already explained it to Guy before. If Okura really thinks that Konoha’s Shinobi is so easy to bully, then I am afraid that he has made a big mistake.”

Kakashi smiled confidently.

He had already known that Okura was secretly does some things when he was gathering intelligence in Kirigakure.

Although he didn’t know what it is, since he is already here, he had to do something to protect the other Konoha’s Shinobi.

Except for the examinee and himself, the rest of Konoha’s Shinobi, including Guy, were all in the residence.

If Okura really went to attack the residence, Kakashi believe that Guy will teach him a lesson.

Mei was slightly surprised and said, “I didn’t expect that you would even thought of this.”

“No, I didn't expect there would be such idiot in your village. All I did was just in case.”

“Oh? So you don't trust me?”

Mei said with a little grudge.

“Eh?”

Kakashi is a bit aggressive, what is your expression?

Seeing Kakashi’s expression, Mei couldn't help but smile and said: “Okay, let's not tease you, let's go.”

In the residence, Guy is practicing his kicking in the courtyard.

“Hmm?”

Suddenly, Guy stopped and his ears moved.

“Yosh! It seems that Kakashi is right and something will happen today. This is youth! Now, let me show Kirigakure what the Green Beast of Konoha can do!”

Outside the post house, Okura said: "Konoha’s Shinobi should be in this residence. I want you all to surround this place. When I give the order, you will attack together and use your fastest speed. These Konoha’s Shinobi must be killed!”

“Yes! Okura-sama!”

“Good, then scatter!”

In the residence, Guy is talking to Konoha’s Shinobi in front of him: “There are enemies about to attack us. I want everyone to gather in this courtyard and support each other.”

“Guy-senpai, this is Kirigakure’s territory. Is the one who attacking us Kirigakure?”

“I don’t know, but Kakashi told me before that Kirigakure is not as calm as we expected. It is estimated to be the remnants of the Yondaime Mizukage’s force. Be careful, everyone. Tohma, use your Byakugan to see what's going on outside.”

“Yes! Guy-senpai.”

Hyuga Tohma said. He forms a hand seal with his hands and then vein emerged near his eyes.

“Byakugan”

A vision of almost 360 degrees appeared in Tohma’s mind.

“Guy-senpai, Kirigakure has surrounded this place, and may launch an attack at any time.”

“Everyone, the first priority in this battle is to protect yourself and stall for time.”

“Yes!”

“Good, for youth! Let’s go!”

Kai said, extending his thumb, and at the same time exposing his white teeth that were shining.

Upon seeing this, everyone that was still a little nervous, has finally calm down.

It seems that someone with Guy's personality is really helpful for eliminating the tension before the war.

“Let’s go!” Hyuga Tohma said exclaimed.

Guy's eyes flashed a sharp light, and then he starts with a kick.

“Konoha Senpū!”

One of the Kirigakure Anbu who had just appeared was kicked by Guy.

Guy put his right hand behind him, stretched out his left hand, and said: “Konoha’s Noble Green Beast, Might Guy, is here!”

The rest of the Kirigakure Anbu turned serious at this moment.

Just from the kick just now, they can see that this funny-dressed person in front of them is definitely not a normal person.

Okura was also taken aback. He didn't expect to be ambushed just after he came in.

“Damn, what’s going on, how we could be discovered!”

“Okura-sama, they have a Shinobi from the Hyuga Clan.”

“What! Damn, I actually forgot such an important thing. There is no other way then, since the sneak attack can't be done, we just have to attack them head-on. I don't believe that a dozen Konoha’s Shinobi can resist us! Go, everyone! Don't leave anyone alive!”

“Yes!”

Facing hundreds of Shinobi in front of him, Guy's expression was solemn.

Although he is not afraid of these Shinobi, others may not be safe.

As long as someone from Konoha's side dies, this mission will inevitably be stained.

“It looks like I need to quickly finish them!”

Guy then said in a low voice: “Fifth Gate, Open!”

Boom! Green chakra burst out at an instant and covered Guy’s body. Guy’s face looks terrifying, and his eyes have turned into white eyes!

“Guy-senpai!” Hyuga Tohma exclaimed in surprise.

“I'm okay, you guys, be careful. If there is a Shinobi that I missed, just protect yourself.”

“Yes! Guy-senpai.”

‘Is this the Eight Gates Technique? What a terrifying pressure.’

Guy looked at the Kirigakure’s Shinobi who was about to approach, and his terrifying aura suppressed these people for a while making them not daring to approach.

“Yosh! How can I let Kakashi down? I should get rid all these Shinobi before Kakashi returns!”

With his hands folded in front of his forehead, the blue veins on his head is getting more agitated.

“Sixth Gate, Open!”

Boom! The terrifying aura rose to the next level, making Kirigakure’s Shinobi can’t help but take a step back.

“What kind of ninjutsu is this! How could there be such a terrifying pressure!”

Okura looked at this scene in disbelief. At this time, Guy looked like a humanoid ferocious beast.

Kakashi who was in the distance was surprised to see the green chakra.

“What is Kay doing? How come he opened the Eight Gates just to deal with a few Kirigakure’s Shinobi?”

Chakra burst out from his feet in an instant, and he rushed toward the residence.

“Ok, the preparations are done. Next, it's time for the performance of the Green Beast!”

“Asa Kujaku!”

 

27