Chapter 243 10 Years Promise
1.6k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the young woman who was as bright as the spring breeze in front of him, Kakashi's heart couldn't help beating violently, and two blushes appeared on his face.

Mei covered her mouth and said with a smile: “I didn't expect you to be such a shy person.”

Kakashi turned his head and looked away when he heard Mei’s words, concealing his panic.

“Wha…no…”

At this moment, Kakashi did not have the appearance of an expert, but was like a teenager who had just feeling the first love.

“Haha, what a lovely man.”

The bits and pieces of the past emerged in Kakashi’s mind.

Through the time when he watched from the screen in his previous life, and their first encounter in this life on the island, that kind of strange feeling is ready to evolve into another thing.

But when he thought of this chaotic world, Kakashi suppressed the throbbing in his heart.

When they met once again, it was at the border of Konoha. The two exchanged information and left in a hurry.

At that time, the beautiful eyes of the girl were imprinted in his heart.

It turned out that she had never left his heart.

In Uzushiogakure, although she was the one who released the sealed monster, he was able to learn about his parents’ past because of that.

As if there was an arrangement from the heaven, she was the girl who solved his doubts.

Or maybe, it’s his parents who arranged that.

At that time, they just said goodbye to each other without saying anything.

She is the Godaime Mizukage, the one above the 10,000 people, noble and glamorous. But she sometimes showed her childishness.

Every time she teased him, he also likes it, but he deliberately avoided it.

Why did he want to avoid it?

Because he didn’t have the courage to face her.

The future is still too far away.

The future is full of unpredictability.

His enemy is too strong so he can't guarantee to give her a bright future.

Those powerful enemies, like mountains, pressed against Kakashi's heart, making him afraid to have the slightest idea to have any relationship.

However, his heart is really moved at this moment.

Moved so thoroughly, moved so desperately.

But is it possible?

No, at least not for the time being.

“Mei, I…”

The two looked at each other, and different emotions were brewing.

Like they can’t say it to explain, but a look is enough to express it.

Mei saw the love in Kakashi’s eye.

But what Kakashi said next made Mei’s heart shake again.

“Sorry, I can’t accept you for now. I still have a lot of things to do.”

Kakashi couldn't bear it, but sometimes, hesitating will only cause more harm.

Mei then said with a smile: “Is that so? But it’s enough to know that you feel the same with me. I don’t expect us to be together.”

“Sorry, if you are willing to wait for me, it will take up to ten years and then, I will marry you!”

Kakashi’s expression looked more serious than ever before.

He is talking about a promise, a promise that must be fulfilled.

Mei’s face showed a pleasant surprise, she apparently did not expect Kakashi to say such words.

Is ten years long?

Yes, very long. After all, how many years can life be?

However, with the identity of these two, it is originally impossible for them to be together. And if ten years can change the result, then is ten years still long?

Looking at Kakashi’s expression, Mei understood that he is serious.

Now that he has made a promise, how can she disagree?

At this moment, Mei said with a smile: “Well, I'll wait for you to give me a future.”

Kakashi did not speak, but gently took Mei into his arms.

Mei was stunned for a moment and then her face showed a sweet smile.

If this moment can be eternal, how good would it be?

With this thought in their heart, they are just staying like this for a while.

The final of the Chunin exam was held as scheduled three days later.

The Konoha trio and the Kirigakure trio are equally confident.

It's just that as long as it is a match, there will be winners and losers.

In the Kirigakure’s Arena, there are spectators all around.

As this place is Kirigakure, Kirigakure’s team naturally got great advantages.

The place was full of cheering and it is the greatest encouragement for the contestants.

Kakashi sat on the high platform and watched all this silently.

Such things as Chunin exams are too far for him.

That year, both Obito and Rin were still there.

And now, one is on the dark side, and the other one in the cycle of life and death.

Kakashi sighed as his past memories flooded again.

In the first match, it was Hyuga Tokuma vs Sanji.

Under the guidance of Kakashi’s shadow clone, Tokuma was able to learn Hakkeshō Kaiten. Originally, Kakashi thought that Tokuma could win easily, but what he didn’t expect was that Sanji’s Taijutsu was really good, and his speed was fast, and it was hard for Tokuma to deal with it.

But Kakashi can see that Sanji’s Taijutsu consumes a lot of chakra, and Tokuma’s Hakkeshō Kaiten is the same.

According to the current situation, the result would be draw.

Sure enough, after half an hour, the two of them unsurprisingly ran out of chakra and it became a winless draw.

Even so, Sanji’s excellent Taijutsu and Tokuma’s Hakkeshō Kaiten won a lot of applauses.

With their performance, it shouldn’t be a problem for them to be promoted to Chunin.

The next match of Aburame Chiba vs Chojuro is dramatic.

Originally, Aburame Chiba had the absolute advantage, but what no one expected is that under the tremendous pressure, Chojuro overcome his limit and defeated Aburame Chiba with one blow, which surprised Kakashi a little.

‘As expected of the future Rokudaime Mizukage, his talent is indeed extraordinary.’

As for the battle between the two Kunoichi, it was almost an overwhelming victory for the winner.

Originally, Orizuki was able to tie against Inuzuka Hana.

However, when Haimaru joined the battle, Inuzuka Hana’s strength immediately increased so that Orizuki was knocked out without knowing what was going on.

One draw, one loss, and one victory. It is a happy ending.

Everyone got the reputation, which is a good start for peaceful diplomacy.

It’s just that Hyuga Tokuma and Aburame Chiba are ashamed by this result.

“Aaah, Chiba, neither of us won, and it was only Hana who won. It’s shameful.” Hyuga Tokuma said in despair.

Although he was the one who was cheering the loudest, when Inuzuka Hana really won, it still made Hyuga Tokuma felt a little unhappy.

“Yeah, we will definitely being teased by Hana when we got back.” Aburame Chiba was also helpless.

But if they lose, they lose. There is no other way. If they want something to blame, they can only blame themselves for their lack of strength.

The Chunin exam has finally come to an end. Except for Orizuki, the other five are qualified to become a Chunin.

This made Chiba and Tokuma a little surprised.

They originally thought that they had to win to become a Chunin, but they didn't expect to be qualified after they lose.

After putting on the green vest, they finally removed the title of Genin.

30