Chapter 246 The Kids’ Joys
1.5k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After tricking Tenzo, Kakashi left comfortably.

As for what Anko gonna do to Tenzo, Kakashi doesn’t know, but he won’t die anyway.

Naruto and Karin both held several squid skewers in their hands, and their faces are full of oil.

On the other hand, Jugo is eating takoyaki, which looks much better.

Seeing Kakashi coming, Naruto hurriedly handed over a squid skewers and said, “Shiro-Nii, do you want to eat it? It’s delicious.”

Kakashi waved his hand and didn’t take it.

He doesn’t like this kind of greasy stuff.

“No thanks, let's just go over there and see a show.”

Kakashi pointed to the circus not far away.

Karin and Naruto's eyes lit up, they had long wanted to go, but the tickets for the circus were not cheap, and they didn't have that much money.

After all, they are not Shinobi yet, what they have is only the monthly subsidy that Konoha gives.

The money is enough for food, but if they want to go to a circus show, it’s not enough.

“Really Shiro-Nii?” Naruto asked excitedly.

Patting Naruto’s hair, Kakashi smiled and said: “Of course, let’s go.”

Kakashi has long discovered that Naruto and Karin have been looking at the entrance of the circus enviously, but they didn’t say anything.

After thinking about it, Kakashi understood the reason.

After that, Kakashi took the three kids into the circus happily and watched the circus show. When they came out, the sky was already full of fireworks.

“Wow! So beautiful!”

Karin looked at the starry sky lit by fireworks, folded her hands together, and her eyes are full of yearning.

“It’s really great!”

Naruto also looked at the fireworks with excitement.

Jugo just smiled while also looking at the fireworks.

The fireworks burst through the tranquil night sky, and the crowd at the summer festival also stopped one after another, admiring the beautiful scene on the sky.

“Hinata-sama, be careful.”

“Neji Nii-san, I’m fine.”

“That’s good. Let's go there to watch the fireworks. The location over there is very good.”

Neji pointed to an open space in the distance, and next to it was the Naruto and the others.

Well except Kakashi, he went to the toilet.

Hinata turned to look at it and saw Naruto’s figure.

With a flushed face, Hinata hummed softly.

Seeing Hinata's agreement, Neji took Hinata with him.

“Hinata?”

Karin is the first who saw Hinata. As they all belonged to the same class, they naturally knew each other.

“Karin-san, you are here too." Hinata's face blushed as she looked at Naruto who was on the side.

Naruto also reacted at this time and said loudly: “Oh, it’s Hinata, are you also watching the fireworks? This place is great, you can stand here too and watch.”

Naruto said, holding Hinata’s little hand and trying to pull her over. At this moment, Hinata’s face turned even redder.

Seeing this, Neji frowned, reached out and grab Naruto’s hand which was holding Hinata.

“Impudent! What are you doing?”

“Aww, it hurts, who are you? Why are hurting me?” Naruto said.

“Neji Nii-san, stop it. Naruto and the others are my friends and they are not malicious.”

Karin also saw Neji at this moment, and she felt as if she had seen him somewhere before, and then remembered it as it was when she had just arrived in Konoha that she met this handsome boy.

“Is that so? I'm really sorry.”

Hizashi did not die, so Neji’s personality was not distorted at this moment.

“Forget it, it’s okay. Are you Hinata’s brother?”

Naruto wasn't a caring person, but he was a little curious about Neji's identity.

“Yes, Neji Nii-san is my cousin,” Hinata said.

“So it’s like that, no wonder.”

At this moment, Karin rushed out and said, "Hello, my name is Karin, do you remember me?”

Neji was stunned for a moment and glanced at Karin, as if he did have some impression about her.

“Oh, when I think about it, it seems that I have seen you once before, when you followed Kakashi-san.”

“Yes, it is me, you remember.”

Karin said excitedly, and Neji couldn't help but blush a little.

As a result, the two Byakugan children of the Hyuga Clan blush together, and the reason of their blushes is also because of the kids of Uzumaki Clan.

At this moment, Jugo felt like he just became an extra in this place.

Fortunately, Kakashi walked out of the toilet at this moment.

Looking at the two people who suddenly appeared, Kakashi was a little surprised.

“Hinata ? Neji? Are you here too?”

Kakashi had visited Hyuga's house before, so he was no stranger to these two.

When they heard this, Hinata and Neji respectfully called out: “Kakashi-san.”

“You don’t have to be so polite. Oh yeah, Hinata, you and Naruto are classmates right?”

“Yes, Kakashi-san.”

“Well, the five of you can play together. I have something to do, so I need to go first.”

Kakashi finished speaking and disappeared in an instant.

Naruto then complained: “Shiro-Nii, he disappeared so suddenly every time, forget it, just let it go. Neji, Hinata, Neji, Hinata, let's go to the last bonfire party together, right, you should also wear a mask.”

Naruto said, putting on the mask Kakashi gave him.

The five reached a consensus and rushed to the last location of the summer festival.

On the roof in the distance, Kakashi looks at five people walking walking away, smiled faintly, and then lay lazily on the roof.

‘Sure enough, this lazy feeling is suitable for me.’

The fireworks continue to bloom, and it seems that they will never stop.

Kakashi tilted his head and saw three figures.

Fugaku, Mikoto and Sasuke, a family of three.

“Today is really a special day. I met so many "acquaintances”.”

There is a happy smile on Sasuke's face, and his obstinacy of Itachi was also temporarily put down at this moment.

Sasuke is still full of desire for power, but he still has the love of his parents at this moment.

The purpose of searching for power has also changed, not for revenge, but for rescue.

Seeing this, Kakashi didn’t know if Sasuke will get into the dark path like the original plot or not.

But at least Sasuke has a smile on his face at this time, which is enough.

Itachi still chose the path of burdening the sin, but compared to the original plot, this time it was much easier for him.

At least there is no sin of slaughtering his clan weighed on him.

Kakashi suddenly discovered that after he came into this world, he seemed to have changed a lot of things.

But so what?

This is not the original world that existed in the people’s fantasy, but the real life.

Now that he is living here, why should he be afraid to change things?

Looking at the bright moon in the sky, Kakashi suddenly felt a little emotional.

The noise in the distance seems to be incompatible with Kakashi at this time.

Naruto and Karin are arguing at each other, Hinata and Neji are smiling, and Jugo just looked at them warmly.

Sasuke is still holding his parents’ hands, but he is not as spoiled as before.

Those kids are growing up step by step.

And Kakashi, will become their guide.

32