Chapter 247 Graduation Exam
1.5k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Time passed quickly.

March appeared again, and it is also the time for the Academy’s graduation day.

In this era of peace, there is basically no one who applies for early graduation.

At least for Naruto’s generation, no one applied for it.

“Hm? You are going to have your graduation exam tomorrow?”

Kakashi sits in his courtyard, looking at the three little brats in front of him.

“Enn, Kakashi-Nii, we are going to take the graduation exam tomorrow, and then we will become a Genin.”

Karin said triumphantly, obviously not worried about the so-called graduation exam at all.

In fact, it is natural for her to feel that way.

Although they still don't know what the graduation exam is, according to the exam from previous years, they usually have to use three basic Jutsu completely.

As for the three basic Jutsu, even Naruto has completely mastered it.

Therefore, this exam is not difficult for them at all.

Although Kakashi doesn't have much time to train them on weekdays, but they have also been training for six years, so their results is naturally very good.

Karin and Jugo are the top students, even Naruto, except for his poor theory test score, is also among the best.

“Shiro-Nii, we are going to be Genin. Didn't you say that you would give us a gift when we graduate? Can you give it to us now?”

Naruto looked at Kakashi pleadingly, and stretched out his hands to ask for a gift.

“Haha, you need to wait until you pass. I won’t give it in advance”

Kakashi slapped Naruto's palm and said with a smile.

“Ow, it hurts!”

Naruto pulled back his palm abruptly, and then he is blowing his palm with a grievance on his face.

“Okay, you three should prepare well. You need to do your best at tomorrow’s graduation exam. When you pass, we will celebrate it.”

“Okay!”

Hokage Office, Kakashi reports his recent works to Sandaime.

“That’s all, Anbu’s recent works are going well.”

“Haha, that’s good, you have worked hard Kakashi.”

“It’s nothing, this is what I should do.”

“By the way, Naruto is going to graduate soon right?”

“Yeah, today is the graduation exam, it should be almost their turn.”

“Well , Kakashi, are you interested in watching it with me?”

“Oh? Crystal Ball Jutsu? I thought that you would only use it to peek.” Kakashi teased.

Hearing this, Sandaime coughed twice in embarrassment.

“Ahem, Kakashi, I don't understand what you are talking about. Come and watch it together.”

An image appeared on the crystal ball in front of Sandaime, which show exactly what happened at the graduation exam.

Kakashi was curious to get together and watch.

Iruka looks at the candidate list in front him and then he announce: “Hello everybody, this time the exam is Bunshin no Jutsu, after hearing your name called, please enter the exam room. First, Uzumaki Karin!”

“Yes!”

After hearing this, Karin walked into the exam room.

There are two examiners inside the room, one is Iruka and the other is Mizuki.

This Genin exam does not have much technical content, so two Chunin teachers are enough.

Looking at the red-haired girl in front of him, Iruka smiled and said: "Karin, although I know that you can already very skilled at Bunshin no Jutsu, you still have to go through the test process.”

“I understand, Iruka-sensei.”

“Let's start then.”

“Okay!”

Karin starts forming hand seals with both of her hands, and blue chakra was flowing in her body.

“Bunshin no Jutsu!”

Bang!

Two figures identical to Karin appeared on her sides.

Iluka nodded in satisfaction, and wrote it down on the form in front of him.

“Full score, Karin, congratulations, you passed the Genin exam. You need to come over to attend the graduate's briefing at 8 o'clock tomorrow!

“Yeah! That’s great!”

Karin took over Konoha’s forehead protector from Iruka's hand and left the room happily.

“Haha, Iruka, the quality of the candidates this time is excellent.”

“Yeah, after all, Karin was taught by Kakashi-san.”

“Yeah, Kakashi-san.”

Mizuki showed a gentle smile. But what Iruka didn’t discover is that there is cold glint hidden in his eyes.

Inside the Hokage Office, Sandaime said with a smile: “This Karin reminds me of Kushina, with the same red hair and the same violent personality.”

“Ah, indeed, there is a bit of difference between Karin and Kushina-san. But they do have some similarity.”

“Yeah, by the way, Kakashi, what do you think of this Mizuki?” Sandaime suddenly asked.

“Mizuki?” Kakashi was stunned for a moment, he didn’t expect Sandaime to ask this question.

“Yes, what do you think of him?”

“I don't know anything about this person, but looking at him, it seems that he is not a good kind.”

“Yeah, a few days ago, the Anbu discovered Mizuki's strangeness, and sent someone to investigate it. It was discovered that the victim who performed the mission with Mizuki before seemed to be killed by him.”

“Hm? Kill his own companion?”

“Yes, Mizuki has ambitions, I am afraid that I will need to invite him to drink tea after this.”

“Just let Ibiki take care of him. He is the best person for this kind of thing.”

“Hehe, it is.”

In the crystal ball, it was Sasuke's turn to take part in the exam. He was able to use Bunshin no Jutsu perfectly, without the slightest problem.

Sandaime suddenly said: “Kakashi, you have been in Anbu for a long time, right? Are you interested in being a teacher of Genin team?”

“Teacher of Genin team? It’s my intention from the start. If Naruto become a Genin, he has to go out and do mission. I am really not at ease leaving him alone. So let me take care of this brat.”

Sandaime nodded and said, “I think so too, but for the other two members of your team, it will be Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura.”

“Oh? I thought you would make Naruto teamed with Karin and Jugo.”

“Haha, this is interesting, isn't it? Naruto and Sasuke have always had a competitive relationship. If they are in the same team, they will be motivated to be better than each other, and there are also emotional entanglements between the three of them. With this, maybe their motivation for improvement will be even greater.”

That’s what he said, but Kakashi didn’t know why, but he thinks that Sandaime is having some bad taste.

‘Love triangle?’

It's really exciting when he thinks about it.

“Furthermore, Fugaku is the one who asked me to make Sasuke on your team. After all, no one is more suitable for teaching him than you.”

“So it’s like that. I understand.”

Sasuke has dual attributes of Lighting and Fire, and he also has the Sharingan. So no one is more suitable than Kakashi to teach him.

“As for Karin and Jugo, I plan to let Shikaku to lead them. What you do think?”

Kakashi laughed: “Shikaku-senpai. With Karin's personality, I'm afraid Shikaku-senpai will be annoyed for a long time. This is also good, I have no opinion about it.”

“That’s good then.”

 

31