Chapter 260 Water Prison Technique!
1.5k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Millennium Sword buzzed, over the years, it was feeling a bit lonely.

The name of Millennium Sword in Kakashi's hands has spread wide and has become a brilliant symbol in the Shinobi World.

Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure, each has sword with its own characteristics.

Sometimes the name of the sword is more famous than the user's name.

But the Millennium Sword is different. It went from being unknown to the world to become known as powerful weapon in the Shinobi World, relying on its owner, Hatake Kakashi.

As long as it is in Kakashi's hands, it is the weapon that would make the Shinobi World tremble.

After mastering the Hatake Clan Sword Technique even further, fewer and fewer people were able to match Kakashi's swordsmanship.

After becoming Anbu Commander, there is not much chance for Kakashi to be able to move himself.

Therefore, fighting is what Millennium Sword desires.

And now he is facing a well-known swordsman in the Shinobi World.

The Millennium Sword is naturally very excited.

One is Kubikiribōchō, which is said to be able to reborn infinitely, and the other one is the new sword with a legend of its own.

The collision of the two begins at this moment!

Ding!

Two swords collide as the sound of steel clashing rang!

Although Kubikiribōchō only half of its size left, it is still very large. Although it does not have the length of Millennium Sword, its width is definitely more than ten times that of Millennium Sword.

The huge sword has a very good defensive effect.

Zabuza looks at Kakashi solemnly, he knows an expert when he met one.

It’s just a momentary collision, but he can clearly feel that Kakashi’s swordsmanship is very strong and above his imagination.

Kakashi looked at Zabuza with interest.          

The two gazes collided, and the figure rushed towards each other at the same time.

Ding ding ding ding ding!

The afterimage of the swords collided continuously in mid-air!

It is actually really amazing that Zabuza was able to keep up with Kakashi's speed even while holding the Kubikiribōchō.

But of course one of the reasons is that Kakashi still didn’t do his best.

After hundreds of clashes, the two retreated tacitly and create a distance.

“Zabuza, I didn’t expect that you would be able to match me even with broken Kubikiribōchō. It looks like the title of Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure is not to be underestimated.”

“Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure? Half of them are already dead or rebel. Fewer and fewer people are qualified to take up this title. In Kirigakure now, how can there be a real Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure?”

Indeed, Kirigakure at this time has four of the legendary swords, but no one is qualified to pick it up.

Kubikiribōchō is in the hands of Zabuza, Samehada was taken away by Hoshigaki Kisame, and the Thunderswords, Kiba was taken away by the Kurosuki Raiga. So right now, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure only existed in name.

“Perhaps you can consider going back to Kirigakure,” Kakashi said.

“I will go back, with my dreams, and the strength to be a Mizukage.” Zabuza slammed the sword into the ground, looking at Kakashi with determination.

Both of his hands start forming hand seals!

“Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!” (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)

The roaring water dragon rise up from the water, and move towards Kakashi.

The majestic water dragon even has the power that faintly exceeds the B-rank Ninjutsu.

Kakashi does not try to dodge, this kind of ninjutsu, for him right now, there is no seeming threat at all.

“White Fang Moon Slash!”

The white crescent wave slashed out, splitting the ferocious water dragon in half directly, making it splashed in all directions!

Seeing this, Zabuza’s pupils shrank, ‘The sword destroys a B-rank Ninjutsu?’

‘Is this the power of the Hatake Clan Sword Technique?’

‘What a terrifying swordsmanship!’

Although the name of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure is powerful, some of them still rely on the characteristics of their swords itself. Among them, not a lot have a good swordsmanship, and even if it is good, it is still far from Kakashi.

So it’s the first time Zabuza have seen such terrifying swordsmanship.

Against this kind of swordsmanship, relying on a broken Kubikiribōchō to fight, is really unwise!

‘In that case…’ Zabuza squints his eyes and forms hand seals again.

“Kirigakure no Jutsu!” (Hiding in Mist Technique)

In an instant, a thick white mist filled the surroundings, and someone wouldn’t be able to saw more than one meter in this mist.

“Is it Kirigakure no Jutsu? Interesting, although I have seen similar Ninjutsu in Kirigakure before, you are the first to be able to use this Ninjutsu to this point.”

“Hey, Kakashi, even if it is you, in this thick mist, you can't do anything. You should obediently become the prey in my hands.”

The voice of Zabuza is sounded from far and near, making it difficult to pinpoint his location.

“Silent Killing, it is indeed somewhat interesting, but this kind of trick has no effect in front of me.”

“Hmph, you sure can boast, then show me how you can crack my Kirigakure no Jutsu.”

Kakashi just sighed and said: “It seems that you won't believe it until it happens. If that's the case, then I will show you.”

Putting his right thumb on his mouth and biting it lightly, a bright red liquid appeared instantly.

Both of his hands then form hand seals.

“Kuchiyose no Jutsu!” (Summoning Technique)

“Bang!”

A burst of smoke exploded, and a white giant dog appeared in front of Kakashi.

“Kakashi-sama.”

“Sadaharu, lock the enemy’s position.”

“Yes! Kakashi-sama.”

Sadaharu is the strongest among the nine little hellhounds. At the same time, he also has the most sensitive sense of smell. No matter how small the smell is, it can't escape his nose.

Sadaharu’s nose kept trembling, and after a while, a gleam of light flashed through his big black eyes, and then he disappeared.

“Oh? Did you find him? It’s really fast.”

In fact, if Kakashi wants to find Zabuza’s position, he can just use Sage Mode.

It’s just that Kakashi was bored, so he summoned Sadaharu to help him.

Think of it as walking the dog.

He looked at the distant ice world.

That’s the real Ice Release, which is completely different from the pseudo- Ice Release that he previously saw in the Land of Snow.

The gap here is like the gap between Yamato and the Shodaime Hokage.

“I don’t know if Naruto and Sasuke can get the growth they deserve,” Kakashi murmured.

As for defeating Haku with their own strength, it was obviously unrealistic.

Haku right now has Jonin-level strength, and Naruto and Sasuke only have Chunin-level strength right now. So it is almost impossible for them to win against Haku.

The reason why Kakashi asked the two to fight against Haku was just to stimulate Sasuke to open his Sharingan.

When he is in life and death situation, Sasuke can finally found the key to open that evil eye.

“Sasuke, don’t let me down.”

Inside the ice mirrors dome, Naruto and Sasuke have a lot of Senbon inserted into their bodies, and the two of them looked like hedgehogs.

“Damn it, how could this guy's speed be so fast!” Naruto pulled out Senbon on his right hand, looking rather upset.

From the start until now, the two of them have never touched this young man.

“This ice is also strange, my Fire Release can’t melt it at all, damn it!” Sasuke gritted his teeth, his tone full of unwillingness.

“Sasuke, the two of us should try to run in different directions to see if he could catch up with us.” Naruto said suddenly.

“Okay, I want to see how fast he is!”

The two scattered and moved towards different directions.

Haku grabbed Senbon with his hand, and said with cold tone.

“It’s useless, here is my world, even if you two are faster, you two won’t be able to escape my speed.”

Xiū xiū xiū!

Senbon were flying everywhere, as if flying out in all directions.

“Argh!”

In an instant, Sasuke and Naruto were once again hit by the Senbon.

“Damn it!”

Outside the ice mirrors dome.

“It’s here!”

Sadaharu let out a low growl, opened his mouth, and bite toward a certain direction!

The sudden appearance of the big dog made Zabuza startled.

‘What a ferocious dog!’

Zabuza dodges quickly, avoiding Sadaharu’s fangs.

“Summoned beast?”

Zabuza frowned, he never thought that Kakashi's summoned beast would have such an excellent sense of smell, and found his position in an instant.

“Damn, I have to think of a way to remove the smell of my body.”

Zabuza whispered, his eyes glanced around, suddenly, his eyes lit up.

He saw the little river.

“Found it!”

Zabuza run towards the river.

As long as he enters the water, no matter how sensitive the dog's nose is, there is no way to smell him anymore.

When Zabuza jumped into the water, he suddenly felt that something was wrong.

‘This water is so heavy!’

At this moment, Kakashi appeared above the water and smiled: “Suiton : Suirō no Jutsu!” (Water Release: Water Prison Technique)

Zabuza was surprised. Kakashi’s right hand formed a water sphere, he is inside the water sphere and can’t move!

30