Chapter 355 Meeting Uchiha Madara!
971 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The rain was still falling, and Kakashi sent Mikaze's body to Konoha's base camp undetected.

When the Konoha Shinobi who stayed behind discovered the corpse, an uproar happened.

No one knows who sent the corpse to their location, but everyone knows that this person is Uchiha Mikaze.

It was Uchiha Mikaze who went to the rear of Sunagakure in the morning to perform a mission.

When Sakumo came back, he naturally also saw this corpse.

Looking at Mikaze’s body that has lost his eyes, Sakumo seemed to understand something.

A battle report was sent out from Konoha's base camp. After Sandaime Hokage received the information, he was shocked. Originally, he wanted Jiraiya and other two to leave later, but now it seems that they must go there as soon as possible. Otherwise, the situation would be dangerous.

So the three set out on their journey to the Land of Rain.

The war continues.

After Kakashi sent Mikaze’s body back to Konoha’s base camp, he planned to go to the Ryūmyaku Vein to return to his own timeline.

After obtaining Mikaze’s eyes, he didn’t have any more reason to stay in this time.

Kakashi then uses Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique) to go to the Ryūmyaku Vein, but it unexpectedly failed!

"What happened!"

Kakashi was shocked. After all, this is the first time he failed to use the Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique) after he mastering it.

"Are you surprised? It seems that that I was right. You really are using Space Ninjutsu."

An indifferent voice came from the front, and Kakashi was taken aback as he saw the figure.

Pale hair, wrinkled face, and those unique pair of Rinnegan!

Uchiha Madara!

‘Why is he here!’

Kakashi's complexion turned serious. After all, this is the person he doesn't want to meet the most since he has traveled to this time.

Although Madara was old at this time, the horrifying power brought by the pair of Rinnegan was not to be underestimated.

Even with a pair of Mangekyō Sharingan, Mikaze still defeated easily, which shows its power.

When Madara saw Kakashi's face clearly, it was like seeing something that shouldn't be seen, and his expression was indescribable.

"You! How could it be you!"

Madara was horrified. This face, this feeling, there is absolutely no mistake, this person is his and Hashirama’s former teacher.

"Gintoki-sensei?"

Kakashi supressed his emotions and said with a chuckle: "Madara, long time no see."

"It's really you! Gintoki-sensei! How could it be? You’re still alive? How could you still look like that!" Madara was shocked.

"Madara, this is just a little trick," Kakashi said softly.

Madara gradually calmed down.

There are tens of thousands of Ninjutsu in this world. So if there are one or two types that can keep youth forever, it doesn't seem surprising.

"I should have thought of it long ago. Except for that guy, Senju Tobirama, only Gintoki-sensei can use Space Ninjutsu."

"Madara, after not meeting for so many years, it seems that you are heading towards the wrong path," Kakashi said.

"Wrong? Gintoki-sensei, the dream we said at that time was wrong from the very beginning! Like Hashirama, are you still insisting on such a ridiculous dream? I have finally understood the truth of this world! I’m the only one who can bring this world to true peace!" Madara said fanatically.

"Madara, you are too confident." Kakashi muttered.

“Too confident? Gintoki-sensei, have you seen it? This pair of eyes, having these eyes means that I am correct!”

Madara pointed to his Rinnegan, as if showing off his achievements.

“Is that why you transplanted Hashirama’s cells on yourself?”

Madara was taken aback. Apparently he didn't expect Kakashi to even know such things.

"Gintoki-sensei, it seems that although you haven't shown yourself in the Shinobi World all these years, you still know everything about me and Hashirama. Who are you?"

Madara said as he stared at Kakashi coldly.

"Madara, you really are different from before." Kakashi did not answer, but sighed.

"I was only ten years old that year. People will always grow up, and those naive dreams will also be abandoned. People always have to face reality. Gintoki-sensei, if you still think that I will be the same, I am sorry, but it won’t be possible after all those years of growth."

"Perhaps I just feel a little sad after seeing you like this. Once you were an energic and hot-blooded teenager, but now you are hiding in the shadow of the sun, causing chaos to the Shinobi World. Is it really good to be alone?"

A trace of loneliness flashed in Madara's eyes, but he quickly suppressed it.

He is the messiah of the Shinobi World. This kind of emotion shouldn't appear in him.

"Hahaha! Gintoki-sensei, you are still saying such naive things to me now. Sure enough, you are as innocent as that Hashirama. I will bring new life to this world. For this, I will make any sacrifices. ""

Kakashi shook his head. At this moment, Madara believed in what was said on the stone tablet and won't hear what Kakashi said.

Kakashi wanted to tell Madara the truth, but he couldn't.

If he told Madara about the truth, everything will move towards an unpredictable direction, and the trajectories of the future generations may change as a result.

This is a bet Kakashi can't afford to do.

What's more, even if he told Madara, Black Zetsu is still out there, and all tragedies will just repeat themselves. If Black Zetsu is not defeated, then everything will be in vain.

While Kakashi was thinking about this, Madara said to him.

"Gintoki-sensei, please hand over Uchiha Mikaze’s eyes. Although I don't know what you want to do with those eyes, but, that pair of eyes is still useful for me so I can't let you have it. Please sensei, don't hinder my plan."

Kakashi tensed, and stared at Madara without showing any weakness. He then said, "If I say no?"

Madara clenched his fist and said: "Gintoki-sensei, although it is our reunion after a long time, but if you try to hinder my plan, I will not be merciful."

"With that said, it seems that this battle is inevitable," Kakashi sighed.

"It seems that you have chosen the most undesirable path, Gintoki Sensei. If that is so, then let me see your real strength, Gintoki-sensei. How strong are you, who once made me look forward to so much!"

Madara said with excited expression on his face.

Kakashi glanced around, observing the strangeness around him.

Kakashi knew that Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique) won’t fail for no reason, so there must be a reason for the failure, maybe some kind of space seal.

If he wants to leave this place, he has to break this seal. Otherwise, Kakashi doesn't have much confidence to escape when facing against Madara.

After discovering Kakashi's little action, Madara smiled and said: "Gintoki-sensei, don't bother, the space in this place has been locked by me. Your Space Ninjutsu can’t be used anymore. Back then, in order to deal with Senju Tobirama’s Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique), I have done a lot of research to completely lock the space."

Hearing this, Kakashi’s pupils shrank. He did not expect that Madara would actually have the ability to lock the space.

Madara continued to talk to himself: "At that time, the reason why Senju Tobirama was killed by the Kinkaku Force was because I locked the space there. At that time, I just finished researching this Ninjutsu. But I didn't expect it to be successful on the first try. It is really funny that Senju Tobirama didn't know why he couldn't use the Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique) when he died."

As the murderer who killed Izuna, Madara's hatred for Senju Tobirama is definitely not small.

It’s just that Senju Tobirama has Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique), so Madara didn’t have the confidence to kill him.

After all, Senju Tobirama is not weak, and with Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique), he will have a lot of opportunity to escape.

Therefore, Madara developed a Ninjutsu that can lock the space.

Madara didn’t expect the second time he used it, it would be against Kakashi.

26