Chapter 383 The Second Kusanagi Sword!
824 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Land of Flowers, Daimyo’s Mansion.

At this time, Team 9 is living here.

This mission is also the commission of the Daimyo of the Land of Flowers.

"Shikaku-dono, these Shinobi which come out of nowhere, wiped out a small village in my country yesterday. If this continues, the Land of Flowers will not be able to survive!" The Daimyo said angrily.

Anyone who sees such a group of Shinobi wantonly killing people in their own country will not feel happy.

Even if it is a kind country like the Land of Flowers.

Hearing this, Shikaku sighed and said: "Daimyo-dono, I'm sorry, but with our current strength, we won’t be able to fight against them. There are so many of them, and their strength is also not weak. Right now, we can only wait for Konoha to send in support. That, we can start to counterattack."

"Konoha's support? Shikaku-dono, when will the person you mentioned come?" The Daimyo asked impatiently.

"They should be coming soon, at most two days later," Shikaku said.

"Really? That's good then. Shikaku-dono, please, I don't want to see the people of my country to be hurt by these beasts anymore!" The Daimyo said solemnly.

"Do not worry, Daimyo-dono, as soon as our reinforcement arrives, we will start the counterattack immediately!" Shikaku promised.

"That's good." Hearing this, the Daimyo was a little relieved.

After all, the Daimyo knew about Konoha's reputation.

Therefore, with Shikaku’s assurance, the Daimyo was relieved.

At this time, a soldier ran in and said: "Daimyo-sama, there are three Shinobi outside who claim to be from Konoha, coming here to find Shikaku-sama."

Hearing this, Shikaku felt a little relieved and said: "Daimyo-dono, they should be the reinforcements from Konoha."

Hearing Shikaku’s words, the Daimyo was overjoyed and said: "Okay! Bring them in quickly!"

"Yes! Daimyo-sama!"

The soldier left and then brings the three Shinobi to the mansion.

When Shikaku sees the three Shinobi, he said with a smile: "Kakashi, you are finally here, we have been waiting for you for a long time."

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Shikaku-senpai. There was an ambush on the way, which wasted some time." Kakashi said with a smile.

Shikaku frowned. He looked at the unconscious man Sasuke was carrying, and then said: "Ambush? Did they intercept you on the road?"

Kakashi nodded, said: "Yes, there are eight people in total. Except for this person, the rest have been completely wiped out by us."

The Daimyo was overjoyed when he heard that. He didn't expect that Konoha's reinforcements would kill so many enemies as soon as they arrive. He knew that he didn't wait in vain.

‘Wait, Kakashi? That name is so familiar. I seem to have heard it somewhere before.’

Hearing this, Shikaku smiled and said: "I didn't expect these people to move so fast to ambush you, but they sure are unlucky."

"Shikaku-senpai, I was the one who was ambushed, so why did you say that they are the one who are unlucky." Kakashi complainly said.

Shikaku laughed and said: "With just these people, I’m afraid that it is not enough to ambush you, Kakashi."

“Shikaku-senpai sure is very confident of me.” Kakashi didn’t know whether to cry or laugh after hearing that.

"If I don't have confidence in Hatake Kakashi, then I really don't know who I should have confidence in." Shikaku said with a smile.

“Hatake Kakashi?” The Daimyo was shocked after hearing this. He quickly stood up and walked over to Kakashi. He then said, “You are Hatake Kakashi? The one known as The Copy Ninja and Konoha’s strongest genius, Hatake Kakashi?”

The exaggerated expression on the Daimyo’s face made Kakashi a little bit overwhelmed, but he still replied: "That’s me. Why are you asking me like that, Daimyo-dono?"

The Daimyo was overjoyed and said: "Great! If it is Kakashi-dono, the troubles my country is having can definitely be solved! Kakashi-dono, please! You must defeat those shameless Shinobi!"

Hearing this, Kakashi answered: "Don’t worry, Daimyo-dono, since Konoha has taken this mission, we’ll be responsible to end it."

"That's great! Them, I’ll have a banquet for Kakashi-dono!"

Seeing the Daimyo was about to do something, Kakashi quickly said: "Daimyo-dono, don’t be anxious like that. I will first discuss with Shikaku-senpai about how to resolve the matter. As for the banquet you said, let’s wait until we have resolved the matter before we hold it."

"Good, then I’ll leave everything to Kakashi-dono and Shikaku-dono."

“Please be assured, Daimyo-dono,” Kakashi said.

"That’s good, I am completely relieved after hearing your assurance. Kakashi-dono, Shikaku-dono, then you guys can discuss the matter, I will leave first." The Daimyo said.

"Okay."

The Daimyo left happily. Then, Shikaku smiled and said: "Your reputation sure is different, Kakashi. After hearing your name, the Land of Flowers’ Daimyo immediately feels confident in us. Unlike me. "

"Shikaku-senpai, please stop teasing me." Kakashi said helplessly.

Sasuke and Sakura on the side were also full of admiration for Kakashi after seeing the Daimyo's reaction. They didn’t expect that Kakashi would have such a great reputation in such a remote place.

Just hearing Kakashi’s name is enough to make the Daimyo to be so relieved.

It can be seen that how powerful Kakashi’s name actually is.

"Okay, let's stop talking about this. Let's talk about business." Shikaku said with a serious look.

Kakashi nodded and said: "Shikaku-senpai, I just learned from this captive here that this time, four of Sound Five, Guren and some Otogakure’s Shinobi come here. And also, Orochimaru seems to be on the way here. ”

Hearing this, Shikaku frowned and said: "Orochimaru is coming too? It seems that he also attaches great importance to this matter."

“Indeed, Orochimaru doesn't leave his base easily. For him to leave, it shows that this thing is very attractive to him,” Kakashi said.

"Yes, it seems that Orochimaru is unwilling to give up on this artifact." Shikaku muttered.

"By the way, Shikaku-senpai, the letter you wrote also mentioned about the artifact. What exactly is it?" Kakashi asked curiously.

Hearing this, Sasuke and Sakura who were on the sides also looked at Shikaku very curiously.

Shikaku said: "It's the Kusanagi Sword!"

“The Kusanagi Sword?” Kakashi frowned.

"Yes, it's the Kusanagi Sword!"

"I remember that Orochimaru should have a Kusanagi Sword in his hand already. Why did he also want this one?" Kakashi asked in confusion.

"I don't know, but there is some sort of legend about Kusanagi Sword in this country. Perhaps it was because Orochimaru may have heard about this legend that he has the thought to attack the Land of Flowers. It is said that the secret of this Kusanagi Sword is being kept by three people in three villages. And these days, three villages in the Land of Flowers have been destroyed. It should be the village where the secret of this Kusanagi Sword is being kept in the legend."

"So it’s like that. It seems that Orochimaru is really interested in the so-called Kusanagi Sword." Kakashi murmured, and then seemed to think of something. He then looked at Sasuke.

‘If I remember correctly, in the original work, after Sasuke followed Orochimaru, he did have the so-called Kusanagi Sword. Is it this one?’ Kakashi secretly thought.

 

21