Chapter 464 Trail
603 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Seclusion? I don’t need to seclude myself right now. I have been waiting for this day for a long time."

Kakashi nodded and stopped speaking.

Now, it is the special event for Sakura.

After three years of studying Medical Ninjutsu, Sakura's Medical Ninjutsu is among the top in the Shinobi World.

Right now, the best Medical Shinobi is Tsunade, next is Sakura, and maybe the next is Karin.

Nowadays, Karin’s Medical Ninjutsu is not as good as Sakura’s.

Although Karin’s natural Chakra has a healing effect, her progress is slower than Sakura's progress because she is also learning Fūinjutsu.

However, the two still have their own advantages.

Karin is better at healing, while Sakura is better at detoxification.

Under Sakura's professional remarks, the Medical Shinobi in charge of treating Kankuro was stunned. They knew that the little girl in front of them is not that simple.

Her Medical Ninjutsu’s skill has surpassed Sunagakure for at least 30 years.

Continuing comparing themselves to others will only make them angry.

But they felt that now it is a lucky thing as at least Kankuro is saved.

Kakashi and others all withdrew from the ward, leaving space for Sakura to show off, uh, no, to treat Kankuro.

"Kakashi-sensei, you seem to be familiar with Sunagakure."

Naruto, who was sitting boredly, asked.

"Yeah, because I've been to Sunagakure before."

“Huh? When?” Naruto asked curiously.

“A year ago. Kakashi represented Konoha and went to Sunagakure to participate in Gaara's succession ceremony,” said Sasuke who is on the side.

"Ah? It turns out to be like that, no wonder." Naruto said a little surprised.

"Kakashi-sensei, let's set out now to rescue Gaara." Sasuke suddenly said.

"It will take some time. I have already sent Pakkun and the others. They should are already looking for the trail of Gaara. At the latest, there should be news tomorrow. What we have to do today is to take a good rest. Tomorrow, we may have a hard time fighting against the Akatsuki."

"Really? It seems that we can only wait now." Sasuke said reluctantly.

He can't wait to fight against the Akatsuki, but it seems that he could only postpone it for a while.

Kakashi had already foreseen this day, so just in case, Pakkun and the other ninja dogs had already remembered Gaara’s, so it shouldn’t be hard for them to find Gaara’s trail.

Right now, he just needs to wait for the result.

Somewhere, Pakkun and Tetsuya stopped.

They looked at a huge cave in the distance. The entrance of the cave was a huge stone with a seal on it.

"It seems to be here," Pakkun said.

"Yeah, let's go and inform Kakashi-sama." Tetsuya said.

The two ninja dogs then quickly left.

Sakura's treatment was quick, and most of the poisons in Kankuro's body were already expelled.

As for the part of his body that was injured by the explosive clay, it was just a trivial matter. Sakura quickly healed it by using Mystical Palm Technique.

This terrifying treatment speed surprised Chiyo.

"Who is this little girl? She has such a high level of Medical Ninjutsu skill, just like a copy of Tsunade when she was young."

"Her name is Haruno Sakura, and she is Tsunade-sama's disciple."

"Really? That woman's disciple."

Chiyo whispered softly, with a trace of loneliness in her words.

White Fang’s son has grown up to be Kakashi today, and Tsunade also has her disciples to inherit her skills, and her disciple is also amazing.

‘The enemies of the past already have successors, but I...’

She has already lost Sasori. And now, that Sasori has embarked on a path of no return, and has also taken away the new Kazekage of the village.

This made Chiyo felt depressed, and at the same time, she was also envious of Konoha's good fortune.

It is with these newcomers who are constantly emerging that Konoha can maintain its prosperity all the time.

"Cough!"

Kankuro coughed a few times and finally woke up.

"Kankuro! Are you okay?"

Temari immediately shouted when she saw this.

Kankuro looked at Temari with difficulty and said softly: "Temari... You are back. Gaara, he..."

"I know, Kankuro, just leave the rest to me. I will definitely take Gaara back."

"Please, Temari..."

Kankuro also saw Kakashi and others at this time, and his gaze fell on Naruto.

"Uzumaki...Naruto?"

Naruto was taken aback, and said, "It’s me."

“Kankuro, this is the people Konoha sent to support us,” Temari explained.

Kankuro didn’t hear what Temari said as right now, what Gaara had said to himself appear in his mind.

The reason that Gaara has such a big change is all thanks to his battle with Naruto.

"Uzumaki...Naruto...Gaara trusts you...so, please, please...you must save Gaara..."

Naruto was taken aback when he heard Kankuro’s words, and then he smiled confidently and said: "Don't worry! Just leave it to me! I’m the person who will become the Hokage! So I will help the Kazekage and make him owe me a favor!"

His confident appearance made everyone present could not help but believe that he could do this.

This may be the unique charm of Naruto.

As the night darkened, Sakura went to prepare an antidote for Kankuro.

Although most of the poisons have been cleaned up, there is still a small amount of residue in Kankuro’s body.

Although not fatal, it must be removed as soon as possible.

Moreover, Sakura also feels that they will definitely encounter this kind of poison in this rescue operation, so she should create some antidote for that time.

On the other side, Chiyo and Ebizō returned to their resting room.

"Nee-san, are you really going with Konoha's people?"

"Yeah, Sasori is the last concern of my life. No matter what the result is, I have to go and make a decision."

Chiyo said and then she took out a scroll from somewhere and put it in her ninja bag.

Ebizō was taken aback and said: "Nee-san, do you really have to bring those two puppets?"

Chiyo nodded, and said: "If Sasori can turn back, these two puppets may come in handy."

"Nee-san, you should know that Sasori has always been a very stubborn person since he was a child, and he will not change things easily. I am afraid..."

"I know, but even if it is a useless attempt, I have to do it."

Chiyo said firmly.

Hearing this, Ebizō can only stop talking.

After spending so many years with Chiyo, Ebizō is very clear about her older sister’s personality.

And looking at Chiyo's appearance now, he felt that she’s ready to die in this rescue mission.

It’s just, does he want to stop it?

Ebizō rejected it in his heart.

Chiyo is now seventy-three years old. There are only very few Shinobi that is able to live to this age.

They all know that their time is running out.

Doing something meaningful in these last days may be Chiyo's last wish.

In that case, why bother to stop it.

"Nee-san, be careful, I don't want to go fishing alone in the future."

Chiyo's dry face showed a smile, and she said softly: “I’m sorry.”

15