Chapter 468 Itachi vs Sasuke
615 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sasuke covered his abdomen with his hand. It was obvious that Itachi’s kick is not weak.

“Damn it, he is this strong with only 30% of his Chakra? As expected of nii-san.”

Sasuke muttered.

"Sasuke, are you only this strong?" Itachi said coldly.

"Hmph, it’s still too early!"

Sasuke let out a low growl and rushed to Itachi again.

Holding the Sky Cloud Sword in his right hand, blue Ligh appeared in his left hand, and something like a Lightning sword was stretched out instantly.

"Chidori Eisō!" (Chidori Sharp Spear)

The length of the Chidori Sharp Spear became the same as the Sky Cloud Sword in his right hand.

Itachi remained silent, but tomoe in his Sharingan kept spinning.

Sasuke's eyes were fixed on Itachi closely. He then swung the Sky Cloud Sword with his right hand towards Itachi, and the Chidori Sharp Spear follows closely behind!

Double Sword Flow!

Itachi was slightly surprised. Against this speed of attack, in his current situation, he knew he can’t only cope with it.

Itachi dodges left and right, but has no intention to counterattack.

"Amazing, Sasuke's speed suppressed Uchiha Itachi, Nitoryu? This is the first time I have seen Sasuke used that." Sakura exclaimed.

Kakashi looked at the scene in front of him, wondering why it was a little familiar.

Sasuke's use of double sword seemed to be like a person.

Suddenly, Kakashi remembered.

He remembered who Sasuke looked like at this time!

Uchiha Fugaku!

The attack method of that pair of swords is very similar to Uchiha Fugaku’s kunai fighting style!

"It seems that Sasuke's Nitoryu style was born out of Fugaku-san's kunai fighting style, and the method of using kunai was changed into Nitoryu style. This guy really dares to do something new." Kakashi praised.

When Kakashi and Fugaku fought back then, it was a surprise, which directly caused Kakashi to be injured, showing its power.

The level of sophistication is not inferior to the Hatake Clan Sword Technique.

And Sasuke converted it into Nitoryu style, although it slowed down the attack speed, it was more destructive.

Coupled with the coating of Lightning Attribute Chakra, the power is becoming even more terrifying.

If Kakashi discovered this, Itachi naturally also understand it.

After all, the foundation of Itachi's training was guided by Fugaku.

Therefore, Itachi knows enough about his father.

This method of attack does have some Fugaku’s style on it, but it is more of the combination with Sasuke's personal style.

Itachi suddenly took out two kunai with both hands, blocked Sasuke's double swords, and whispered: "A good sword technique that is derived from our father's kunai fighting style. But it is still far from enough against me."

Sasuke chuckled and said, "Really? Isn’t it too early to say that now?"

Itachi was slightly taken aback when seeing this. It seemed that Sasuke's growth was far more than that.

Their eyes were facing each other, and Itachi saw that Sasuke's eyes were full of fighting spirit.

It has been eight years since Itachi has defected, and Sasuke has been practicing desperately during these eight years in order to catch up with Itachi.

But at the meeting three years ago, Sasuke knew that he still had a long way to go before he can stand beside Itachi.

However, it was the meeting three years ago that made Sasuke realize what a heavy mission his brother had on his shoulders.

Such a heavy mission made Sasuke feel distressed, so he strengthened his idea of ​​working hard to become stronger.

This time, not because of hate, but because of love.

The energy that burst out with love is far more terrifying than hate.

In three years, Sasuke not only over-fulfilled the training plan given by Kakashi, but also learned the kunai fighting style from his father, Uchiha Fugaku, and integrated it into his own.

Formed the current Double Sword Flow.

Uchiha Clan’s Sword Technique is good, but it is far from enough to satisfy Sasuke's appetite.

Kakashi was not stingy either as during this year, he also taught Sasuke the insight of the Hatake Clan Sword Technique.

Sasuke, who has the Sharingan, was naturally able to learn these things easily.

It's just that Sasuke needs to slowly figure out the meaning of the sword in his sword technique.

These sword techniques will become the nourishment for Sasuke to grow up.

Even in the future war, it can still exert a lot of power.

Because Sasuke must ultimately rely on Sharingan to fight, and Sharingan's most formidable technique is naturally Susanoo.

And the complete body Susanoo has double swords.

At that time, using the Dual Sword Flow with the power of Susanoo, the horror of its power can’t be imagined.

Of course, these are still just thought as Sasuke's strength has not yet reached that level.

To break through, it will take him some time to grow.

Seeing Sasuke like this, Itachi's heart was not only gratified, but also pleased.

But now that Kisame is beside him, he naturally can't show it.

"Uchiha Itachi, why don’t you use your great Mangekyō Sharingan? Tsukuyomi? Amaterasu? I am standing in front of you right now, so why don't you use it?"

Sasuke looked at Itachi and said.

"On one hand, I feel that I don't need to use my Mangekyō Sharingan to deal with you. On the other hand, as Kakashi-senpai said, my current Chakra is only 30% of my real body, and using those pupil technique would consume too much Chakra."

"So, you are only this strong." Sasuke pretended to mock.

"Hmm? Only this strong? It seems that you are still confident as ever." Itachi said with a faint smile.

"You will soon understand why I am so confident."

 

The corners of Sasuke's mouth was raised lightly, giving Itachi a bad feeling, and at this moment, a blue Lightning appeared on Sasuke's body!

"Chidori Nagashi!" (Chidori Current)

Chidori's electric currents completely cover Sasuke's body, and the terrifying electric current shot out instantly!

‘It’s bad!’

Itachi secretly thought that it was bad and quickly moved away, but it was already too late.

Although he has escaped the attack range of Chidori Nagashi, he can't leave the water in time!

And water is conductive!

"Urgh!"

With a muffled groan, Itachi's body was paralyzed by the lightning.

"Double Sword Flow: Double Dragon Break!"

Sasuke's double swords seemed like two Lightning dragons and crushing towards Itachi's body!!

With the attack close at hand, Itachi, who was paralyzed by Chidori Nagashi, couldn't escape at all!

Tear!

The swords that were like Lightning dragons penetrated into Itachi's body, and the black robe with red pattern was directly turned into ashes, exposing Itachi’s skin.

The double swords seemed to combine!

Fusing the two Lightning dragons into one!

The huge Lightning dragon was formed in an instant, and blasted towards Itachi's chest!

Stabbed!

Sasuke stabbed his double swords into Itachi’s chest!

Boom!

Water splashes all around!

Itachi showed a slight smile, his mouth moved lightly, as if he had said something, but no one heard him except Sasuke who was near him.

Immediately after, Itachi breathed his last, and what was left was just a silent corpse.

And the corpse face was obviously not Itachi.

Shapeshifting Technique, broken!

Sasuke panted slightly, the corners of his mouth raised slightly, and he secretly exclaimed in his heart: ‘Success!’

In Sasuke's mind, the words Itachi said to him could not help but resurfaced.

‘As expected of my younger brother.’

‘Nii-san, I will continue to work hard.’ Sasuke secretly vowed in his heart.

12