Chapter 475 Kakashi vs Sasori!
606 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

An earth wall rose from the ground, blocking the raging water stream.

"Chiyo baa-san, are you okay?"

Kakashi landed beside Chiyo and asked softly.

"Kakashi? I’m fine. Fortunately, you arrived in time, otherwise, I'm afraid I..."

"It's fine now."

“Kakashi, where's Gaara?” Chiyo questioned.

Just now Kakashi took Gaara when he left, but at this time, Kakashi came back alone. So Chiyo wondered where Gaara went.

"Kazekage-sama has recovered some of his vitality, but he is still unconscious, so I placed him elsewhere under the care of my shadow clone so that nothing will happen."

"He’s saved? How did you do it? Jinchūriki who has lost their Bijū will definitely die," Chiyo said with shock.

"You will understand this later. Now is not the time to talk about that."

At this time, Sasori made the hole in his palms smaller again, and the water stream became thinner, like a high-pressure water gun, cutting on the earth wall that Kakashi created.

In just an instant, the earth wall was cut into two pieces.

Kakashi and Chiyo’s figures are exposed.

Sakura then saw that Kakashi has arrived at this time.

“Kakashi-sensei!” Sakura exclaimed in surprise.

"Sakura, are you okay?"

"I’m fine."

Sakura said, and hurriedly went to Kakashi's side.

Other places beside Kakashi’s side are too dangerous.

Looking at the injured Chiyo and Sakura, and then at the wreckage all over the floor, Kakashi could imagine what kind of battle had just happened.

"Chiyo baa-san, Sakura, you two can take rest now."

"Kakashi-sensei, I can still fight," Sakura said quickly.

"Sakura, don't force yourself. You have done a good job, so you should first treat yourself and Chiyo baa-san. As for this guy, I will deal with him." Kakashi said softly.

Sakura didn't say anything after hearing this. Obeying the captain's orders are the basic Shinobi qualities.

"I understand, Kakashi-sensei. The enemy's weapons are very poisonous. Kakashi-sensei, you have to be careful."

"Don't worry, his weapon can't cut my skin."

"Kakashi..." Chiyo wanted to say something, but halfway through, she stopped.

Kakashi glanced at Chiyo and said softly: "I understand what you mean. I will try my best."

Chiyo was taken aback, and then said, "Then please take care of him."

Kakashi nodded, took a step forward, and looked directly at Sasori's body.

Sakura and Chiyo retreated back, and Sasori ignored them.

At this moment, his attention was locked on Kakashi.

‘Sasori of the Red Sand, the strongest Puppet Master in the Shinobi World.’

‘He possesses terrifying puppet technology, powerful strength and he is also an S-rank missing-nin.’

‘His puppets include Hiruko, Sandaime Kazekage, his Hundred Puppet Army, and also his own body.’

‘Right now, it seems that the only puppet left is his own body.’

But this makes no difference to Kakashi.

Three types of Sasori’s puppets did not pose much threat to Kakashi.

Hiruko?

It can be destroyed with a single cut from his sword.

Sandaime Kazekage?

After fighting the Edo Tensei’s Sandaime Kazekage, the Ninjutsu of the Sandaime Kazekage was no longer a threat to Kakashi.

Hundred Puppet Army?

It only has quantity, and won’t be enough to deal with Kakashi.

With Shunpo and his swordsmanship, he can finish the puppet army in less than five minutes.

Therefore, those three types of Sasori’s puppets pose little threat to Kakashi.

But the body in front of him is threatening to Kakashi to a certain extent.

The biggest weakness of the Puppet Master is close combat and the Chakra thread.

But now that Sasori has made himself a puppet, the weakness of close combat and the Chakra thread is naturally eliminated.

Coupled with other powerful Ninjutsu he can use, Kakashi has to deal with it carefully.

Not to mention the terrifying poison Sasori has.

Although Kakashi's physique is strong, he does not dare to say that he can resist this poison.

After all, the poison is dangerous to his nerves, and he can lose his combat power in a moment.

This is a battle that he cannot be injured.

"Sasori of the Red Sand," Kakashi said faintly.

"Hatake Kakashi ?Haha, your name, I've heard your name many times. Let me see how strong the Konoha’s Anbu Commander who Itachi admired."

Sasori said and then thrust his palms side by side towards Kakashi direction. And then, the terrifying water stream was shot out again!

Kakashi frowned slightly when he saw the terrifying power of the Water Release.

‘Powerful, I am afraid that it can compete with the Nidaime Hokage's Water Severing Wave.’

‘Then, resisting it head on is definitely unrealistic.’

Kakashi then moves his feet and uses Shunpo!

"Hmph, you think you can escape?"

Sasori snorted coldly, and the water in his hand changed its direction and shot towards the direction Kakashi was moving.

With a move of Kakashi's right hand, the Millennium Sword appeared instantly.

"Moon Slash!"

The Millennium Sword waved and released a blue arc crescent that was slammed into the water stream!

Boom!

In an instant, a deep gully was formed in front of him.

At this time, one of the scrolls on Sasori’s back disappeared, and the water stream also disappeared.

Water Stream Shooters! Run out!

"Not bad, is that the famous Hatake Clan Sword Technique? Interesting."

Sasori said and hatred started surging into his heart.

‘Did my parents die by that of sword technique?’

There was a fluctuation in his heart, but Sasori quickly suppressed it.

"You’re really a good material. I have decided to make you into a new puppet. I believe you will definitely become my masterpiece!" Sasori said excitedly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have much interest in becoming a puppet."

"Haha, this is not for you to choose. You can die now!"

Sasori said as he opened his palms again!

"Kaen Hōsha!" (Flamethrower)

Terrifying Flame gush out from Sasori’s palms!

The hot temperature had already made Kakashi feel the terrifying heat even before reaching him.

"What a terrifying Fire Release." Kakashi murmured.

He quickly took out a kunai from his ninja bag and there is an explosive tag pasted on it.

With a flick of his right hand, the kunai was thrown out!

The kunai rushed into the flame instantly!

In the next moment, the kunai was swallowed up by the flame and melted into molten iron!

And at this moment, the explosive tag exploded!

The explosion directly burst out from the center of the flame and the flame stop.

Kakashi moved and left his previous location that was hit by the flame.

The ground instantly turned dark, and even the stone seemed to soften.

"Hmph, did you hide it again?"

Sasori looked around for Kakashi's figure, but there was no sign of Kakashi.

"Where is he?"

At the next moment, Kakashi appeared on beside Sasori and waved the Millennium Sword!

The light from the blade flashes!

Seeing this, Sasori's pupils shrank, and he muttered: "You’re courting death!"

He moved his palms and aimed it at Kakashi.

Flame then spurts out from his palm again!

Boom!

The hot flames directly enveloped Kakashi's figure!

"Kakashi-sensei!"

In the distance, Sakura exclaimed!

10