Chapter 477 Captive
609 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"This is the end, Sasori of the Red Sand."

Kakashi said softly and Lightning flashed at his feet!

Lightning Shunpo!

With Lightning Release Armor activated, Lightning Shunpo’s speed has reached another level!

In the next moment, Kakashi appeared behind Sasori!

"What!"

Sasori turned his head abruptly, but it was too slow!

Kakashi turned the Millennium Sword around, and pointed at Sasori’s core of living flesh, and then he finally stabbed the core of living flesh!

Sasori looked at his chest in disbelief, it was empty at this time, and there was nothing left.

Immediately, after a moment of confusion, Sasori fell into the darkness.

The core of living flesh is Sasori’s real body, and all of his Chakra and consciousness are inside this core of living flesh.

After leaving the body, the core of living flesh becomes an independent individual, looking for new puppets to enter.

But obviously, Kakashi will not give Sasori this opportunity.

The core of living flesh flies flew out in an instant, and Kakashi chased it out!

Lightning burst on his left hand, and then he grabbed it!

The core of living flesh still wants to resist, but under the Lightning, it can't move!

Kakashi took out a scroll and sealed it inside!

The seal is complete!

After that, a word "Sasori" appeared on the scroll!

After seeing this, Kakashi breathed a sigh of relief.

Chiyo and Sakura hadn't reacted yet, and everything here was over.

It was clearly that Sasori and Kakashi were evenly matched just now, but they didn’t expect the situation would reverse in an instant.

‘That is Raikage's Lightning Release Armor? Where did Kakashi learn it from?’ Chiyo was puzzled, but soon, this doubt was replaced by another emotion, that is, her concern for Sasori.

‘I didn't expect that after Kakashi-sensei uses Lightning Release Armor, there would be such a terrifying increase in his strength.’ Sakura was surprised in her heart.

She has also seen Sasuke used Lightning Release Armor, but there is no such power as Kakashi.

The two had different thoughts, but they both walked to Kakashi's side.

"Kakashi..."

Chiyo speak hesitatedly, but Kakashi understood her thoughts.

Kakashi didn’t say anything. He directly handed over the scroll that sealed the core of living flesh to Chiyo and said, "This is Sasori’s core of living flesh. It contains his consciousness and Chakra. You just need to put it in whatever puppet you want to wake him up. But it's best to get a puppet that has no combat power, otherwise, it may cause a trouble."

The ability of a Puppet Master has a lot to do with the puppet. If there is no good puppet, even if it is Sasori, his combat effectiveness would be extremely limited.

So there’s no need to worry about any problems.

As for the puppet created from Sasori’s body, Kakashi will seal it up.

Otherwise, if he regained it, it will be a problem again.

Kakashi naturally did not kill Sasori as there was a reason not to kill him.

One is that Sasori has the potential to get back to the good side, and if it really happens, he will become a good combat power.

Sunagakure is too weak now, and to become Konoha's ally, this strength is not enough.

The second is that Chiyo also has feelings for Sasori, and it is also a good idea help her get Sasori as to get favor from Sunagakure.

Although this favor seems a bit small in terms of saving the Kazekage.

In the end, even if Sasori get back to the good side, he cannot appear on the bright.

If Sasori didn’t get back to the good side, Kakashi doesn't really care.

Sasori’s ability didn’t have any secrets in front of Kakashi, so defeating him again is just a matter of a moment.

It can be said that Sasori at this time no longer poses much threat to Kakashi.

Chiyo took the scroll and felt a bit complicated. She sighed for a long time and said, "Thank you."

Seeing they are finished, Sakura then said, "Kakashi-sensei, shouldn’t we go find Sasuke and Naruto now? We don't know how they are right now. The other person looks very strong, and he was also the one who took Kazekage-sama before."

"You two go first. I still need to take care of Sasori’s body."

"Okay."

Sakura and Chiyo immediately set off, following the direction where Sasuke and Naruto had left.

Seeing the two left, Kakashi walked to the puppet of Sasori and take off the ring in his finger.

“Is this the Akatsuki’s ring? It looks very ordinary. I wonder what's so special about it.”

Kakashi muttered to himself, and then put the ring in his ninja bag.                                                                                  

Although he doesn't know what it can do, he knew that it's better to take it first.

Then Kakashi took out another scroll and sealed the puppet of Sasori inside.

‘Now that it’s done, the next step is to see how it is going with Sasuke and Naruto. From the current situation, there should be no problem.’

Kakashi secretly thought in his heart. He didn't linger much as he turned around and use Shunpo to catch up with Chiyo and Sakura.

On the other side, the battle between Deidara and Sasuke and Naruto is in full swing!

Deidara lacked one hand and looked tired, but Sasuke and Naruto looked very relaxed.

During the battle, Sasuke had already seen Deidara's weakness. The so-called explosive clay was nothing more than Earth Release.

And this type of Earth Release can easily defeated by Lightning Release.

‘Damn, I didn't expect that this Uchiha Sasuke's main attribute is Lightning Attribute. If this continued, I will definitely lose. I have to find a way to get out of here.’

Deidara thought and then he swallowed the last explosive clay into his belly.

"Let me show you my ultimate art!"

Deidara said while showing a crazy smile.

“Hey, Sasuke, what does this guy want to do?” Naruto asked nervously.

Seeing his appearance, Naruto felt that this guy is going to do something crazy.

Sasuke didn't answer and his scarlet Sharingan looked straight at Deidara.

"This is……"

Sasuke was slightly surprised, and at this moment, Deidara’s body suddenly swelled!

"Not good! He's going to blew himself up! Let’s get away of here!" Sasuke exclaimed.

"It's too late! Art is an explosion!"

Deidara's body burst open suddenly, and the terrifying air waves instantly burst out!

‘Damn! It's too late!’

Sasuke secretly thought in his heart.

Immediately, the explosion is coming towards them.

Both of them couldn't help but cover their eyes.

But the imaginary pain did not come. The two only felt that a familiar hand appeared on their shoulders, and then there was a slight dizziness. When the two opened their eyes, they had appeared elsewhere.

“Kakashi-sensei? Sakura? Chiyo baa-chan?” Naruto murmured.

"Sasuke-kun! Naruto! Are you two all right?" Sakura asked with concern.

“We’re fine. Did Kakashi-sensei save us?” Naruto asked.

"It's Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique)," Sasuke said.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that guy would blow himself up, but it seems that it is not his ultimate technique. The range is not as big as I imagined."

"Kakashi-sensei, what do you mean?"

"That guy has run away, but it doesn't matter. We already got enough gains."

Naruto suddenly remembered something, and quickly asked: "Kakashi-sensei! How’s Gaara!"

12