Chapter 478 Awake
628 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The loud explosion sound awakened Gaara, who was sleeping in the distance.

His black eyelids slowly opened, and what he saw after opening his eyes is the silver-white hair.

"You woke up?"

The familiar voices reverberated in Gaara's ears, making his confused head a little sober.

"Kakashi? Why are you here? Where are we?"

Three questions in a row showed Gaara's inner surprise.

Gaara looked around doubtfully. Obviously unable to understand why he is here.

What became even more incomprehensible after that was why he was still alive.

He clearly remembered that those group of people has pull out Shukaku from his body so why is he still alive.

After a Jinchūriki lost their Bijū, they will definitely die. This is the rule in the Shinobi World, but it seems that this rule have been broken at this moment.

"You seem to be curious as to why you are still alive." Kakashi said with a smile.

Gaara nodded and touched his stomach and suddenly he felt a weird feeling.

‘This……’

‘Shukaku does not seem to have disappeared.’

"It seems that you are aware."

"What's going on? Why is Shukaku still in my body? I haven't died yet? Is everything before a dream?"

At this time, Gaara's face was full of doubts, obviously unable to understand what is happening right now.

‘What happened before is obviously not a dream, so how can all this be explained?’

“Remember what happened in Konoha Prison three years ago?”

"Prison?"

The distant memory was resurfaced again. Back then, when Gaara learned the truth about his mother and Yashamaru from Kakashi's mouth, his heart became agitated.

After that, he seemed to lose consciousness.

But he didn't care too much about it.

After hearing Kakashi's question now, it seems that something else happened at the time.

Gaara looked at Kakashi, obviously waiting for an answer.

Kakashi didn’t stay silent and said in the next moment: "When you were unconscious, I took half of Shukaku from your body. No one knows about this except Shukaku and me."

Hearing this, Gaara's pupils shrank and he hurriedly asked: "Why are you doing this?"

"For today."

“Today?” Gaara was even more puzzled.

"Yeah, I already knew Akatsuki’s targets are the Bijū, so you must be one of their targets. A Jinchūriki who has their Bijū pulled out will definitely die. Whether it is for your life or to hinder Akatsuki’s goal, separating Shukaku is a must."

"You have long guessed that I will be taken away?"

"Yes, although your strength has grown rapidly, every member of the Akatsuki is extremely powerful. It is natural that you will be defeated. So I planned this. Once Shukaku was pulled out of your body, I will inject the other half of Shukaku into your body, so that the vitality in your body will be reawakened."

Gaara’s sharp eyes softened upon hearing this.

He never expected that Kakashi would have thought such far ahead.

Even the countermeasures have been made long ago.

And today's results also happen to show that Kakashi's approach is correct.

If it wasn't for Kakashi, Gaara knew that he is already dead at this time.

“Thank you,” Gaara said softly.

Kakashi smiled and said: "You're welcome, but although you are resurrected, there is one thing that I require you to keep it a secret."

"What is it?"

"Don't expose what you still have Shukaku. At least not at the moment."

"Why?"

"Once the Akatsuki knows that their target is incomplete, they will definitely come back. At that time, there will be another confrontation."

"I am not afraid."

"This is not a question being afraid. You should also have seen their strength. There are still six people who have the same strength as those two and these six might be even stronger. Are you sure about fighting them now? Even if it is not for yourself, you need to consider it for the sake of Sunagakure."

Gaara turned silent after hearing this.

Although he has the pride of being the Kazekage, he still has self-awareness.

If it's just against one of them, Gaara is still very confident. But if it’s against at least two of them, this confidence will be a little insufficient.

"I understand."

Kakashi smiled upon hearing this and said: "That's good."

"Kakashi, what are your plans for this organization? As you said, the organization's goal is absolutely not small. They are the scourge of this world, and may even set off another war."

"Right now, I just know that they are collecting the Bijū, and you are their first target. It still can't attract the attention of other Shinobi Villages so we can only wait and see."

"Wait?"

"Yes, wait. When they reveal their claws, that's when we act."

"Is this the only way?"

"It can only be so. Otherwise, even if Konoha and Sunagakure worked together to fight against them, I am afraid that at best, we will win with a lot of casualties. At that time, we will not be able to resist if the other Three Great Shinobi Villages attack us."

Gaara nodded when he heard this. After becoming the Kazekage, he no longer looked at the problem from a personal perspective.

But look at it from a global perspective.

At this point, even if he knows that the Akatsuki is very dangerous, he could not just rely on the strength of one or two villages to fight against it.

Otherwise, even if they won, they still need to pay a heavy price.

And this price is something they cannot afford.

"Gaara, take advantage of this time, and have a good communication with Shukaku. At least you must skillfully use the chakra of the Bijū as this will be of great help to your strength and help us in the future battles."

"I understand."

Gaara can feel that Shukaku's Chakra is flowing in his body at this moment. It is a warm feeling, unlike the previous gloomy and cold feeling.

Shukaku has already acknowledged Gaara, so it is an easy thing for Gaara to use Shukaku’s Chakra.

It's just that it will take some time until he is able to use a complete Bijū Transformation.

This requires not only acknowledgement, but also tacit understanding between the Jinchūriki and the Bijū.

Not everyone can achieve absolute tacit understanding in an instant like Naruto and Kyūbi.

"Okay, I have said everything that should be said, my real body and Naruto are coming here soon, and the rest is up to you."

"Thank you."

Kakashi smiled, then turned into a burst of smoke and disappeared from that place.

Shadow clone release!

Gaara touched his stomach, and his consciousness sank into the seal.

What appeared in front of Gaara at this time was a huge iron cage.

“Shukaku?” Gaara whispered.

"Gaara? Sure enough, that silver-white haired brat sealed me into your body again."

"Do you remember what happened?"

"Of course I remember that. Although I’m divided into two parts, my memory is shared. This Hatake Kakashi is really not simple."

Gaara was silent as what Shukaku said is exactly what he thought.

 

11