Chapter 813 Attack!
186 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The body was burnt out, leaving only some ashes.

"A puppet's body?"

Itachi muttered to himself, and then restrained the pupil power in his eyes.

"Itachi-nii, what's going on?" Naruto asked in confusion.

"I don't know the specific situation, but I'm afraid this person is not simple."

The current Konoha is no longer comparable to the original, and its defense can be said to be very powerful.

But even so, this person still can come here almost undetected.

Even if Kakashi and Shisui are not in the village now, the remaining power in the village should not be underestimated.

Hinata looked at the puppet that turned into ashes, and felt a little uneasy in her heart.

‘What does that sentence mean?’

‘Why would I go to him?’

At this time, a large number of puppets suddenly appeared from all over Konoha.

Itachi was taken aback and said in a low voice: "What’s going on? How did these puppets come in!"

"Not good. We have to get rid of these puppets quickly, otherwise, it will cause harm to the villagers." Naruto said as his hands formed a hand seal.

"Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)

Bang bang bang!

Countless shadow clones appeared and attacked the strangely dressed puppets.

But Itachi didn't move.

He felt that something is strange.

‘What is the purpose of these puppets here?’

‘To destroy Konoha?’

‘No, if that is the case, it should have been a large-scale Ninjutsu, not puppets running around like this.’

‘Moreover, with so many puppets, who is controlling them?’

‘What the hell is going on here? Could it be related to the emergency Five Kage Summit?’

After Naruto take action, these puppets were soon destroyed one by one.

The remains of the puppets were sent to the Konoha’s autopsy department for investigation.

But Itachi still feels it’s weird.

Hokage Office.

Kakashi heard about the puppets’ attack as soon as he returned from the Land of Iron.

“Is anyone invading us?” Kakashi asked.

"Yes, and I don't know what the purpose is. It just caused a large-scale chaos in the village," he said.

"Kakashi-sensei, and that person strangely invited Hinata to come with him." Naruto said impatiently.

Kakashi glanced at Hinata, who also nodded.

"Hinata, have you gone home after the incident?" Kakashi suddenly asked.

"Huh? Go home? No."

Kakashi frowned, and a thought appeared in his mind.

“Did Hiashi-senpai go out to perform the mission and haven't come back?”

"Yeah, tou-san has been away for a week. Hanabi is the only one left at home. Hokage-sama, is there any problem?" Hinata asked worriedly.

"I am afraid that the enemy's target is Hanabi."

"What! How could it be!" Hinata exclaimed in surprise.

"The purpose of deliberately creating a chaos is to confuse the public to kidnap Hanabi silently. Judging from the current situation, the other party may have succeeded."

"Hanabi!"

Hinata was shocked and ran out quickly, rushing towards her house.

"Hinata!"

Naruto was stunned, and quickly followed after her.

Only Itachi and Kakashi are left in the room.

"Kakashi-senpai, what the hell is going on?" Itachi asked in doubts.

Kakashi was about to say something when Shishui sudddenly appeared in the office.

"Shisui, how's the investigation going?" Kakashi asked.

“It has been confirmed that Hyuga Hiashi is missing during the mission, and there is a large-scale battle traces on the way to the mission,” Shisui said.

"Is that so?"

Kakashi was silent after saying that.

‘From this, it was definitely Toneri Ōtsutsuki who came to attack Hiashi.’

At this time, there was a knock on the door.

"Please come in."

Sai rushed in and said: "Hokage-sama, I just saw a mysterious man took Hanabi away, and after following him all the way, I lost him on a snowy field."

“Hanabi was really kidnapped?” Itachi was surprised. He is confused in how did Kakashi get this information.

"I understand. Shisui, call Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto and Shikamaru to come here. I have a mission for them," Kakashi said.

"Yes."

After saying that, Shisui disappeared.

"Sai, go and prepare your things and then come back here. You will also participate in this mission together."

"Yes, Hokage-sama."

Sai also withdrew after saying that.

"Itachi, you are in charge of Anbu's work. How the enemy invaded this time needs to be investigated clearly. This is a loophole in defense. You also need to deal with the follow-up work after the riot."

"Yes, Kakashi-senpai."

Itachi also left after saying that.

Now that Kakashi thought about it, Itachi didn't ask any more questions.

Kakashi folded his hands on the table and fell into thought.

The vague memory began to slowly emerge.

"It shouldn't be a big problem to let Naruto and the others to take care of this. I remember that the risk factor about this matter is not high." Kakashi muttered to himself, and the worry in his heart was also reduced a lot.

Kakashi felt that this matter is a good experience for Naruto and the others.                                                         

At this time, the office door opened again.

Kakashi looked over and saw a beautiful young woman.

Kakashi got up quickly, stepped forward to support the woman, and said, "Mei, why did you come here at this time? You are now pregnant, so you shouldn't move casually anymore."

Mei smiled and said: "Why are you exaggerating things? It's only been two months, so it's not that different from usual. Could it be that you want me to stay in bed for another eight months?"

"Anyway, be careful." Kakashi said softly.

"Okay, I know. Let me ask you, will you love me more when the child is born, or will you love the child more?"

"Of course I’ll love you both equally," Kakashi said directly.

"No, there must be someone who you love more." Mei said coquettishly.

‘Should I really answer this?’

Kakashi felt that being a man is so difficult. Why does he always have to answer such a question.

"Of course, I love you more."

"Huh? Don't you like our children?"

"Uh, then I love the child more?"

"Okay, so you don't love me when you have the child?"

‘Well, I shouldn’t have answered it after all.’

Seeing Kakashi's confused look, Mei covered her mouth and said while chuckling: "Okay, I will stop teasing you now. Has something happened recently? Why does it seem like something is wrong in the village?"

Kakashi breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Mei’s question and said: "It’s nothing, just a boy from the Ōtsutsuki Clan who wants to destroy the world, don't worry too much about it. I will let Naruto and the others deal with it later, so there will be no problem."

“Destroy the world?” Mei was slightly surprised, and then said, “Is it really no problem?”

"It won't be a problem, don't worry. Your current task is to take care of our baby. As for the other things, just let me take care of it." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Okay, I understand. You have to be careful."

Mei didn't ask more, as she knew that Kakashi would take care of everything.

3