Chapter 814 Toneri and Hinata
205 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the moon!

Toneri unhurriedly took off Hanabi’s Byakugan and put them into his own eye sockets.

His vision becomes clear in an instant.

"This feeling… As expected of the Byakugan with extremely high purity. It will only take a few days for me to awaken the Tenseigan."

Toneri muttered to himself, gently stroking the Byakugan that had just entered his body with his right hand and feeling a little excited in his heart.

With Tenseigan, he can gain powerful strength, and he can also destroy the world and rebuild a new world.

"Hinata, I will let you join me to become the creator of the new world."

Toneri said softly, and there was something like a display screen in front of him.

On the screen, Hinata is flying with Naruto on an ink eagle.

Seeing this, Toneri frowned slightly and said in a low voice: "Is this guy who looks like a fool the one that Hinata likes?"

Seeing the happy faces of the two, Toneri was filled with dissatisfaction.

Toneri actually considered Hinata as his wive from a very young age.

The fifty-six years of Konoha.

On the moon, the six-year-old Toneri sat quietly somewhere.

Toneri has no eyes since he was born, and there is only a void in his eyes.

For a child, this is undoubtedly cruel.

When Toneri’s father, Kaidi saw Toneri like this, he was also saddened in his heart.

How can a parent not feel sad when they see their child like this?

"Toneri, what are you doing here?" Kaidi calmed down his emotion and said with a smile.

"Tou-san, I want to see what the Earth looks like."

"Earth?"

When Kaidi heard this, he looked at the Earth hanging high in the sky.

It is a beautiful blue planet.

"Tou-san, you once said that there are also bloodlines of our clan on Earth. Are they the same as us?" Toneri asked.

"Yeah, they also have Byakugan like us, but they are now called the Hyuga Clan." Kaidi said while rubbing Toneri’s hair.

"Hyuga Clan?" Toneri murmured, but those empty eyes looked a little distressing.

Kaidi sighed and said: "Toneri, I’ll teach you a Ninjutsu. After you learn this Ninjutsu, even without eyes, you would be able to see a lot of things."

“Really?” Toneri said excitedly.

"Of course it's true. When you learn this Ninjutsu, I'll take you to Earth to see it, okay?" Kaidi said with a smile.

"Okay! Thank you tou-san!"

Toneri’s talent is very high. It took Kaidi several years to develop this Ninjutsu, but it only took a few days for Toneri to learn it.

In this regard, Kaidi was amazed.

At the same time, Kaidi also feel a pity for Toneri, ‘Such an amazing talent. If you have eyes, I am afraid that there will be no limit of your growth in the future.’

After Toneri learned that Ninjutsu, Kaidi brought him to Earth as promised.

“Is this the Earth? Sure enough, it's completely different from the moon.”

Toneri said excitedly. At this time, there was a little innocence that matched his age.

"Haha, Toneri, be careful." Kaidi said with a smile.

"Yes, tou-san."

Kaidi used a unique technique so that the people on Earth couldn't see them at all.

Therefore, Kaidi is not worried about any problems.

Suddenly, Toneri stopped and said, "Tou-san, where is the Hyuga Clan you mentioned before? I want to see it."

"Hyuga Clan?"

Kaidi murmured to himself, and then placed his right hand on Toneri’s head.

“The Hyuga Clan is in a village called Konoha. Let's go there and see. It is the most powerful village on Earth.”

"Okay!" Toneri replied excitedly.

Konoha.

A peaceful village.

Five years after the death of the Yondaime Hokage, the Sandaime Hokage took over the Hokage’s position again.

A snow field.

"Bastard! You guys! I will definitely defeat you!"

Naruto, who was beaten and bruised, declared to those who bullied Hinata.

The children were tired after beating him and left one after another.

The five-year-old Hinata stood beside Naruto timidly, feeling a little guilty.

‘If it is not for me, this yellow-haired boy wouldn't have been beaten, right?’

‘Moreover, he saved me.’

"Um... are you all right?" Hinata asked shyly.

Naruto blushed as he looked at Hinata.

He originally wanted to save her, but he was actually beaten like this. It's a bit embarrassing, even for him.

"I'm fine, if it wasn't for the large number of them, I would have won long ago."

Naruto got up from the ground, revealing his signature smirk.

"That, you are hurt."

"This, it’s all right. Well, the bad guy who bullied you has already ran, so I'll go too now, goodbye."

Naruto said and was about to leave.

"Wait... what's your name?" Hinata said shyly.

Hearing this, Naruto said excitedly: "My name is Uzumaki Naruto! I am the man who will definitely become the Hokage!"

"Naruto-kun? Thank you."

"Hehe."

Naruto smirked twice and then ran away.

This scene was "seen" by Toneri who had just come to Konoha.

"That girl..." Toneri murmured.

"Huh? What’s wrong Toneri?" Kaidi asked.

"Tou-san, is that girl from the Hyuga Clan?"

Kaidi glanced at Hinata and said, "Well, that should be the case. The purity of her Byakugan is very high. She should be a child from the Hyuga Clan’s main house."

Toneri then said, "Tou-san, I want to go see her. Can you release the technique on me?"

"See her? Why?" Kaidi asked curiously.

"Because I think she is very cute."

"Cute?"

Kaidi was stunned for a moment, and then smiled and said: "Okay, you can go."

Kaidi released the technique, making Toneri’s figure to be seen by the people on Earth.

It is normal for children to yearn for beautiful and cute things.

Toneri slowly walked towards Hinata.

Hinata was stunned for a moment, and said timidly, "Hello, who are you?"

When Hinata was a child, she would be shy no matter who she saw.

Two blushes appeared on her cheeks, making her look very cute.

Toneri didn't answer, but silently "looked" at Hinata.

At this time, Hinata also discovered Toneri’s empty eyes.

Hinata covered her mouth in fear, not daring to speak.

"Are you afraid?" Toneri asked softly.

After a brief period of fear, Hinata felt sympathy.

‘Has this boy who is similar to my age lost his eyes? It’s really pitiful.’

"No, I don't. It's just that you... are you all right?" Hinata asked worriedly.

Toneri laughed when he heard this.

‘This girl is very gentle.’

"I'm fine, it's nice to meet you. In the future, when I grow up, can I marry you?"

"Eh?"

Hinata froze in place upon hearing this.

Her face was as red as a tomato.

In the snow, like a dream.

2