Chapter 815 Become a Teacher?
192 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Marriage, ordinary five-year-old children may not understand what it means.

But in the Naruto World, there are a lot of precocious children.

Although she is only five years old, Hinata still understands what it means.

Of course, only literally.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand."

Hinata blushed and seemed to have nowhere to put her hands.

Toneri smiled and said: "There will be such a day, I have this kind of hunch."

Hinata lowered her head and didn't understand what Toneri meant.

A gust of wind blew, and Toneri disappeared.

Hinata was stunned and rubbed her eyes, but she never saw the boy who lost his eyes again.

“Is it an illusion?” Hinata asked curiously.

At this time, a middle-aged man walked over from not far away.

"Hinata-sama, I've finally found you. I'm worried to death."

The middle-aged man ran to Hinata's side and checked Hinata's body. When he confirmed that she was not injured, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Hinata lowered her head and said, "I’m sorry."

"Hinata-sama, you can't be so willful in the future. Everyone is worrying about you." The middle-aged man said.

"Yes, I understand."

"Okay, let's go back. Clan Head is looking for you."

After the middle-aged man finished speaking, he took Hinata's hand and left.

Hinata looked back, only to see a blanket of white snow.

“Is it really an illusion?”

Hinata fell into doubts, but with the child's temperament, after a few days, she completely forgot about this matter.

No one knew that at the place where the two left, there were two people, one big and one small, standing there.

"Toneri, do you like that little girl?" Kaidi said with a smile.

Toneri nodded and said: "She is very special and different from others. I can feel her gentleness."

Toneri is blind since childhood, so he has a sharper intuition than others.

When Hinata looked at him, apart from the fear at the beginning, the rest was all sympathy and distress.

He knew that she is a kind girl.

Because of his blindness, Toneri was often looked down upon by the others, so he was moved by this tenderness and kindness.

Originally it was just curiosity, but after the brief contact, Toneri was actually fallen in love.

A child's love can only last for a moment, but it can also last for a lifetime.

For a precocious person like Toneri, this feeling may be a lifetime obsession.

Kaidi was a little surprised as this is the first time he saw Toneri like this.

It's just that in Kaidi’s opinion, a child is just a child, so perhaps this is just a fleeting feeling.

No one knows how firm little Toneri’s heart is.

"Well, Toneri, then let's see her again in the future, okay?" Kaidi said with a smile.

"Okay, tou-san."

"It's almost time. Let's go back."

Toneri nodded and didn’t object.

The mission of the Ōtsutsuki Clan on the moon is to protect the Gedō Mazō, so they can't stay for a long time on the Earth.

However, the change that this short trip to the Earth brought to Toneri is definitely not small.

In his heart, there is already a shadow.

The memory ended in his mind, and Toneri felt a slight pain in his eyes.

“Is the pain of awakening?”

Toneri murmured to himself, looking at the display-like thing, and fell into silence.

On the other side, Naruto and the others came to the snow field under Sai’s lead.

"I lost them here." Sai said.

Shikamaru looked around and said: "The six of us will divide into three groups. Sai and I will go north, Naruto and Hinata will go west, and Sasuke and Sakura will go south. If you find anything, send a signal flare to gather."

The other five nodded and then dispersed.

After some investigation, the six discovered a lake and entered a mysterious place.

The investigation has just begun.

Konoha, Hokage Office.

It was night time, and Kakashi was standing by the window alone.

Hokage's work has just been finished, so Kakashi has some leisure time to rest.

In the sky, the moon is very round.

And it looks a lot bigger than usual.

His left eye turned scarlet, and then immediately turned into the pattern of Kamui Rinnegan.

His eyes stared at the moon, which kept getting bigger.

"It seems that the distance is gradually getting closer. There are at most three days before the moon collapse."

Kakashi muttered to himself, and then his left eye change back to normal.

With a wave of space fluctuations, Obito appeared beside Kakashi.

"Kakashi, the things this time are not simple. Is it really appropriate for you to only let Naruto and the others take care of this?" Obito said with some concern.

Kakashi smiled and said: "Don't worry, they definitely can handle it. With Naruto and Sasuke's current strength, if they teamed up, there is no one on this world who can defeat them except for me. And, with Shikamaru's wisdom, they will definitely complete this mission."

"Having said that, I'm afraid it will be troublesome when they are too late and the moon falls." Obito muttered.

"Don't worry, just believe in them." Kakashi said with a smile.

"That's good then."

Seeing Kakashi's confidence, Obito naturally stopped talking.

"By the way, Obito."

Kakashi said suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Mei is pregnant."

"Really? That’s great"

Kakashi turned to look at Obito and said, "Why don't you be my child’s teacher in the future?"

"Me?"

Obito was stunned, obviously not expecting Kakashi to make such a request.

"Yeah, how is it? You will help me with this, right?" Kakashi said with a smile.

"I...but Kakashi, wouldn't it be better for you to teach them yourself?" Obito said with his head lowered.

"Of course I will also teach them, but shouldn't someone play the role of a teacher? Do you want to be an Anbu all your life? In a few years, you might as well try to be a teacher."

"Teacher?"

Obito raised his head and his eyes met Kakashi's eyes.

"People always have to experience life more. When Sandaime-sama asked me to be a teacher, I refused. But after becoming a teacher, I realized a lot of things that I couldn't experience before. Don't you want to give it a try? Maybe then you will be able to understand Minato-sensei's thoughts." Kakashi said with a smile.

Obito was silent for a long time, and then nodded.

"Since you said so, then I'll try it."

"Do not worry, you won't be disappointed." Kakashi said with a smile.

‘Obito, don't think about death, there are still many things to do in life.’

How could Kakashi not know that Obito’s heart has always dead.

‘What he lacks is more relationship.’

And teacher-student relationship can surpass most emotions in this world.

2