Chapter 823 Under the Moon
175 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sakura’s house.

Sakura sat in the courtyard of her own house with a very happy smile on her face from time to time.

A few days ago, Sasuke suddenly ran to her house to propose her, which surprised Sakura.

But what followed was a deep sense of happiness.

After many years of waiting, she finally got the result.

Tomorrow, she will become Sasuke's bride, Uchiha Sakura.

"Hey, Sakura, what are you thinking?"

Ino's voice came from the door.

"Ino? Why are you here?" Sakura said in surprise.

"I’ve come to see you. After all, you will become Sasuke's bride tomorrow."

Ino said, sitting next to Sakura.

"What? Envious?" Sakura said with a smile.

Ino nodded and shook his head again.

“What does this mean?” Sakura asked in confusion.

"If talking about envious, there is one thing I’m envious of. But it’s not something I’m very envious of."

After she finished speaking, Ino looked up at the full moon in the sky with emotion on her face.

Before Sakura could answer, Ino continued: "Speaking of which, the two of us fell in love with Sasuke at the same time."

"Yeah, speaking of it, it was because of Sasuke that we broke up in the first place, but we fortunately reconciled later." Sakura said with a smile.

Hearing this, Ino also revealed a slight smile, and said: “We were really young, and what we’re doing was really naive.”

" Fortunately, we're all mature now, right?"

"Yeah. Sakura, I envy you for one thing. You are able to end up with your first love. You used to love him, you will be with him now, and you’re still going to be with him in the future. This is something that many people can't do. This is also true for Hinata. You two are really lucky."

Ino looked at Sakura enviously.

Hearing this, Sakura smiled slightly, ‘Yeah, that is really rare.’

First love, what a beautiful word.

There is always so much indescribable beauty in the first love.

At that time, the teenagers would do a lot of things that looked silly, but were full of sincerity.

Many are things that will never be done again in the future.

That feeling is unforgettable for a lifetime.

It's just that too many people's first love is fragile as it won’t hold until the end.

"You are also not bad now. Although Sai is somewhat dull, he has gradually changed, and he is now also a very good man. Of course, he is not comparable to Sasuke." Sakura said with a smile.

Hearing the words, Ino gave Sakura a blank look and said, "Okay, I know that your Sasuke is the best."

"That's natural," Sakura said proudly.

"The two of us have been fighting for so long, and in the end, I still lost. But it's not wrong when I think about it. After all, who made me not belong to the same team as Sasuke?"

"Maybe it's fate." Sakura said with a smile.

Fates are actually very important.

Time, place, and people, these three elements are all indispensable.

Even if the person is right, but the time is wrong, the place is wrong, they may be separated.

Life is that helpless.

Be aware that there may be only one person that is right for you on this world.

But it's very likely that there are many people who have a story with you.

It's just that whether the story can continue to develop will depend on the word ‘fate’.

This one word is often wonderful.

Ino lightly flicked Sakura's forehead, and said with a smile: "It seems that this fate belongs to you. From now on, you have to take good care of it."

"Hey, it hurts, Ino pig!" Sakura said, while rubbing her reddened forehead.

"Hahaha, this is a little vent of my anger. After all, you shouldn’t rob the woman of her first love." Ino said while laughing.

"What first love? It's obviously an unrequited love." Sakura muttered softly.

"I heard it all, Sakura." Ino's tone became terrifying.

"Alright, alright, let’s call it your first love." Sakura said with a smile.

"Tomorrow is your wedding day. Is everything ready?"

"Everything is ready, but I have been busy all this time." Sakura said with a smile.

“That's good, then I'll look forward to seeing a beautiful bride tomorrow.”

"I won't let you down."

"You sure are really confident. I’ll let you be arrogant for now. But when I get married, I will definitely much more beautiful than you." Ino said with a light chuckle.

"How is that possible? Sasuke's bride is the most beautiful." Sakura said.

"Really? That may not be the case."

"It really is!"

"No!"

At this moment, the two quarreled again.

But soon, the two looked at each other and smiled.

"Sakura, I wish you happiness." After saying that, Ino stretched out her right hand.

Sakura was stunned for a moment, grabbed Ino's right hand, and said, "Thank you, Ino, you too."

Under the moonlight, the friendship between the two girls seemed to become deeper.

Upstairs, Haruno Kizashi’s face is full of smiles.

“Mebuki, I didn't expect that our daughter would marry someone from the Uchiha Clan in the end.”

Haruno Mebuki on the side smiled and said: "This may also be a fate. God used such this method to resolve the hatred between the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan. The future would definitely be beautiful."

"Yeah, Shodaime-sama has forgiven Madara Uchiha, so we naturally don't need to fight against the Uchiha Clan anymore. This kind of ending may be the best." Haruno Kizashi said with a smile.

“It's just that I'm a little curious about what kind of achievements Sakura and Sasuke's children will achieve in the future. After all, this is the first time the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan unite.”

"Well, it's up to the God’s will. Okay, let's not talk about that, we'll be busy tomorrow, so let's have a good rest tonight."

"Yeah."

Kakashi’s house.

Kakashi stood in the courtyard, and his two children had already fallen asleep.

Mei walked to Kakashi's side, draped a robe over his shoulders, and said, "Why don't you sleep?"

"I can't sleep, so I stand here for a while. And the moonlight here seems to be a little different from before."

Mei smiled and said: "What can be different? It’s all the same. It's just that your mood is different, right?"

"Yeah, my mood is different. This kind of comfort is really fascinating."

"Get some rest early, you'll have a busy day tomorrow, Hokage-sama."

"Yeah."

Nothing happened in the night.

The sky started to brightened.

The whole Konoha is boiling!

"Naruto! Why are you still sleeping? Hurry up, the wedding will be held soon."

"Ah! Karin, let me sleep for a while more." Naruto hugged the pillow and was still in bed.

"Haah, how can Hinata like a guy like you? It seems that I have to use the ultimate technique. Kongō Fūsa!" (Adamantine Sealing Chains)

After Karin said that, golden chain emerged from her back, tied Naruto firmly and then she dragged him away.

"Aahh! Karin, let me go! I can go by myself!"

Naruto screamed, but Karin ignored it at all.

3