Vs. Overhaul (1)
2.3k 11 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Overhaul, with Shin Nemoto, Rikiya Katsukame and Kendo Rappa, was walking towards the group of intruders which completely sabotaged his plan and hard work. He usually stays calm and collected but not now, as his plan, his base, his subordinates all destroyed and the perpetrators are standing in front of him. He will kill all of them to calm his anger down, they don't hold any more purpose in his eyes. He looked towards Shin Nemoto to use his quirk.

"Are you the one responsible for the attack on Shie Hassaikai?"- Shin Nemoto

The group of perpetrators (Shido and his team) just stayed silent, nobody said a single word. Shin again tried

"Are you the one responsible for the attack on Shie Hassaikai?"- Shin

Still, no answer. Shin couldn't understand this, how can someone defend against his quirk. Overhaul said something to Shin, Shin then, again asked

"Did you took Eri from the base?"-Shin

"Yes.."-Shido

The answer was instantaneous. Shido then went towards Mr. Fantastic and hand him the backpack.

"You will try to escape with La Brava and take the backpack with you."-Shido

"But Chief, the yakuza is...."-La Brava

"It was a command LB.. follow it obediently."-Shido

"Understood, Chief"-La Brava, Mr. Fantastic also nodded. Shido then turned towards Knuckleduster

"You in this?"-Shido

"Yeah... This is what I joined for.."-Knuckleduster said with a excited grin.

"First try to make opportunities for the two leave then, you can play to heart's content and When the situation gets out of your hand, just escape ok?"-Shido, to this Knuckleduster just nodded. He may feel excited to fight powerful opponents but he knows when to quit.

Shido now faced Overhaul and his group. He raised his guns towards the Yakuza group.

"Let's do this."-Shido said and started shooting towards the Yakuza group. Overhaul quickly placed his hands on the ground and a thick earth wall raised which protected the Yakuza group from the oncoming bullets. Shido quickly jumped sideways as where he was standing was now filled with spikes made of concrete. Knuckleduster was using his shotgun to prevent the Yakuza group from following the leaving two teammates. He constantly shot Shin, who tried to follow the escaping members. This made a small stalemate between Knuckleduster and Shin.

"No need to follow them, Just deal with these two, we will know Eri's location eventually."-Overhaul

Shin nodded and aimed towards Shido who was constantly shooting towards Overhaul making him and the two close combat fighters stay in constant passive position which was not good. Before he could shoot, Knuckleduster shot Shin, who easily showed his back towards him. But Shin didn't got injured as the shot was blocked by Rikiya, who came out of the blockade of Overhaul to protect Shin with his Superhuman Defense. Trying to break the small stalemate between him and Overhaul who is just creating Earth Spikes continuously and Shido who is just dodging them, Shido dequipped the guns.

{IAVENJQ} - Super Punch

[Cheat Activated]

{KANGAROO} - Super Jump

[Cheat Activated]

{VKYPACF} - Maximum Stamina

[Cheat Activated]

After activating the several cheats, he started running towards Overhaul and Kendo Rappa who were in the passive position. Overhaul dematerialized the wall as the rain of bullets stopped. Kendo Rappa rushed to towards Shido with his fist raised.

"It's boorish to use blades or guns in a fight. It's better to kill each other using just the power living inside you."-Kendo

"Yeah, let's see who dies first, you or me?"-Shido

'Super Punch 20% Hephaestus' Hammer Strike.'

Shido punched towards Kendo, while the other party also did the same, making the fist clash. The fists stayed in a stalemate for a moment but the strength in Shido's punch started overwhelming Kendo. Kendo who was in a disadvantage was having the thrill he wanted from fistfights. Kendo's entire mindset revolves around provoking others into a fight to the death where he can stake his life on the line. If someone cannot satisfy that interest, Kendo wants nothing to do with them. If someone can give him the thrill he seeks, Kendo shows them great respect.

"You are really a good opponent for me, I respect you for putting those guns aside and fighting like a man."-Kendo

Shido didn't said anything 'Super Punch 30% Spartan Rage.' and again punched towards Kendo. but before the punch could land,  Shido had to leave his position as the earth spikes again made their appearance. Kendo was really dissatisfied with the interruption in his 'Manly Match'.

"Oi Overjerk, Don't interrupt my fight with your spikes, let me fight him with my fists."-Kendo

Overhaul didn't paid any attention to Kendo's disrespectful remarks, as his mind is only concentrated to kill Shido and his allies.

Shido who was making his distance from Overhaul while dodging the Spikes, looked towards Knuckleduster who was in disadvantage against Rikiya and Shin combined. he quickly took out UZIs and shot Shin continuously. Shin who was concentrated on shooting Knuckleduster, couldn't dodge the incoming bullets from Shido and was riddled with holes and died.

Knuckleduster who can now fight Rikiya hand-to-hand, was really excited now, before he could throw the gun away and started fighting, Shido shouted,

"Don't let him grab you, he can drain your stamina away with his quirk. "-Shido

Knuckleduster was now more excited in front of the new challenge in front of him, but his excitement was faded away when he saw Shido, behind Rikiya with his fist raised.

'Super Punch 30% Spartan Rage.'

Shido punched Rikiya's back, shooting him towards the wall. While Rikiya was in mid-air Shido took out AK-47 and shot Rikiya, also riddling him with bullets.

"Now it's 2-vs-2, You go for the Brawny one while I will go for the Boss."-Shido

"Finally."-Knuckleduster.

Kendo Rappa couldn't hear the what the two were talking, but he saw the one wearing trench coat, threw the shotgun and made a 'Come Here' Hand Sign, directly provoking the fighter. This excited Kendo more as the other party is interested in a fistfight against him. He laughed while running towards Knuckleduster with a raised fist. Knuckleduster took his stance for the incoming attack.

Shido left the two and went for his own opponent, he was standing against Overhaul, while Overhaul was observing the corpse of Shin, he placed his hands on the corpse of Shin and started the fusion process.

"That girl is cursed, In order to fulfill the old man's dream, I need her."-Overhaul.

Shido tried shooting Overhaul who was in his Fusion process but a dome of concrete covered him. After some time, the dome burst open, revealing Overhaul in his Fusion form with four-arms.

"Quirks are a plague on humanity and I need to eradicate it. It has infected people with 'syndrome' of heroism and villainy. I will eradicate all this. ... I will make the Yakuza regain its former glory. I WILL FULFILL HIS DREAM."-Overhaul

He was not talking to Shido, he was just talking to himself. Shido knew he cannot let this guy live anymore as he is very adamant about his goals and the key to his goals is Eri. He will try any means to obtain her. Shido rushed towards Overhaul who was mumbling his goals and ambitions.

When Shido was close enough to land his punch on Overhaul, a earth pillar suddenly raised under his feet, making him go up intending to crush Shido to the roof. Shido punched the pillar to destroy it. He again raised his fist mid-air and again punched in the air, to destroy the incoming whips made of concrete. He saw Overhaul standing in the same spot, controlling the whips. Shido took out Rocket launcher and shot it towards Overhaul. Overhaul made a dome of concrete to stop the damage from the explosion, but it could only reduced the damage, the shockwaves from the explosion threw Overhaul several meters away.

Shido again rushed towards Overhaul but spikes surged from the ground continuously making his momentum somewhat less but Shido still didn't stopped but continued his run towards Overhaul.

{BAGUVIX} - Semi-Infinite Health

[Cheat Activated]

This cheat gives MC a semi-Infinite heath which means if MC is dealing with a opponent which tries to chirp off MC's health slowly with continuous attacks, then it will be impossible to kill the MC. But outright killing methods are immune to this cheat, such as taking out his heart, cutting off his head, explosions, falling from a very high altitude etc.

Shido was stabbed by various spikes but he continued his rush.

{HESOYAM}- Health and Repair cheat

[Cheat Activated]

All the wounds disappeared and his costume returned to its original state without any tear. Shido now was close enough make his attack.

'Super Punch 50% Titan's Crash'

Shido punched towards Overhaul's chest but Overhaul moved from his position which resulted in his left arm getting pulverized from the attack. A lot of blood splurted out, Overhaul was dizzy due to the rapid loss of blood.

Shido didn't wanted Overhaul to recover from the dizziness, he again went for the attack but Overhaul had already injected himself with something. After this, A large amount of spike rushed towards Shido, to which he had to dodge the incoming attack, if he took that attack head-on, he would've died.

Shido saw Overhaul didn't touched the ground to let the spikes emerge and the number of spike is more than the usual, this means his quirk's strength increased. Which leads to the fact that, Overhaul took the trigger.

He looked at Overhaul who now has head looking down, a new arm started forming on the stump. Overhaul raised his head, looking at Shido with craze-filled eyes. It was the side-effect of trigger- weakening the sense of reason. He looked at Shido and the entire warehouse ground was trembling and a huge number of whips and spikes emerged from the ground and rushed towards Shido.

"DIEEE!!!!"

104