Vs. Overhaul (2)
2.2k 6 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A huge number of whips and spikes made of concrete were moving towards Shido under the command of Overhaul. The whips were pointed and rushing to shred Shido in pieces. Shido jumped high with Super Jump. He noticed that the whips also changed the direction towards it. Shido readied his punch.

'Super Punch 50% Titan's Crash'

This time the punch was intended to create a lot of wind pressure. When Shido threw the punch in the air, it created a huge wind pressure which broke through the countless whips and spikes and reached Overhaul, making him blow away from his position. Not intending to give Overhaul any chance, Shido took out Lock on Missile (The Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher) and launched missiles continuously towards Overhaul.

Overhaul tried to stop the missiles by making several walls, interrupting the missiles reaching their target and exploding early. But the shockwaves were still reaching him. Shido quickly turned to look at Knuckleduster, who was standing near a collapsed Kendo Rappa.

"Leave the place and go to the others, I will meet you there."-Shido shouted.

Knuckleduster agreed to this, as he knew the battle has already gone beyond the scope, which he can handle. Knuckleduster quickly turned and left the place, leaving the collapsed Kendo Rappa on the floor. Shido aimed and launched a missile to Kendo Rappa's body, exploding the body to bits and pieces, which were burnt to crisp. He did this to prevent Overhaul from fusing more bodies onto himself.

Shido again aimed towards Overhaul, only to find Rikiya's dead body near Overhaul. He must've used the whips to bring Rikiya's body to him. He knew what Overhaul wanted to do, but Shido doesn't want that to happen, he launched as much as missile he could towards Overhaul, only to be met with Concrete walls, but some of the missiles were able to reach Overhaul who has yet to start the fusion. Overhaul raised a dome to cover him and Rikiya's body. The missiles exploded, breaking the dome, but the dome started repairing.

Shido readied his fist and punched in the direction of Overhaul.

'Super Punch 50% Titan's Crash'

All the walls and the dome protecting Overhaul broke down. Shido took out the launcher to find Overhaul completely fused with Rikiya and Shin. Overhaul's lower body is fused into a monstrous stone structure, protruding multiple appendages each equipped with clawed hands. Overhaul's upper body is the same but lies within the mouth of the structure, and his upper jaw has Rikiya's mask.

Shido had to leave his position as concrete spikes emerged where he was standing. Shido took out grenades and threw them on Overhaul, while running to constantly change his position. The grenades' explosion was able to damage Overhaul, but he was constantly repairing himself.

Shido ran towards Overhaul, continuously shooting Overhaul's exposed upper half. Overhaul used his extra arms to block the bullets. Overhaul made a swipe with his arms, which made the incoming bullets lose momentum and fall down.

"Die...D..ie...you"-Overhaul was muttering in a small voice.

'It looks like he has already lost his sense of reasoning.'

Shido readied his fist and made an uppercut on Overhaul. The entire power of the punch was concentrated inside the fist.

'Super Punch 60% Hercules' Might.'

When the punch landed, Overhaul was thrown straight up in the air, breaking through the roof of the warehouse and still going up, increasing the altitude. Shido took out the Lock on Missile and shot several missiles towards Overhaul who was in the air unable to protect himself from the incoming missiles. Overhaul crossed his arms to protect himself but it was not that effective and he took considerable damage.

The sound of explosion made the people wake up from their sleep and come out to find what's going on. When they came outside, they saw large 'monster' was in the air, being swallowed by multiple explosions. They noticed the missiles being fired from the ground and exploding on the 'monster'. The people watching the scene quickly reported to the police, only to find that the police is already on the way to the scene.

Overhaul, after reaching the maximum height he could attain, now started falling freely towards the ground. Shido put the Lock on Missile in the Inventory and bent his knees, placing more force on his legs. He looked up, the falling Overhaul was getting closer by the second. After some time, he jumped

'Super Jump'

Shido jumped and shot towards the falling Overhaul like a missile. He readied his fist and concentrated the power in the fist, to destroy Overhaul in a single attack. Overhaul who saw his enemy preparing for the attack, also raised four of his arms to attack. Shido breathed out

"SUPER PUNCH 80% TITANOMACHIA RUSH"

When Shido's punch connected to Overhaul's punch, Overhaul's entire arm disappeared in a bloody mist, but the punch continued. Overhaul's eyes were wide even in the crazed state. The punch then continued to pass through Overhaul's large body, Shido passed through Overhaul's body. When he looked down, Overhaul's lower body was missing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The people were amazed to see the person flew through the body of the 'monster', destroying half of the body of monster. The shocked people came back to reality, when they heard the sound of siren coming towards them. The police quickly rushed out of their vehicles and but before they could anything, they saw the figure of 'monster' falling down and the person in black going up with his fist raised towards the sky, illuminated by the rays of the rising sun. The said person then started descending and started falling towards the ground.

Police quickly started sealing the place, removing the gathered mob from the scene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Overhaul was in a crater on the ground, with his lower-half missing. He was in his normal human form. He laid there without any emotion on his face, his eyes devoid of light but tears were continuously falling down showing he was still alive. His entire life was flashing before his eyes. How he was found and raised by of Shie Hassaikai. He saw him as his father figure. How he wanted to regain the honor of Yakuza to repay the boss for raising him. How he putted the boss in a comatose state when the boss refused his plan of using Quirk-Destroying Drugs. He raised the resources and workforce for his plan. All of the hard work and planning went down, in a single day.

Overhaul was feeling regretful as he couldn't repay Boss at all. All he wanted to do now is begging to apologize to the boss. His train of thoughts came to a stop when he heard sound of foot steps coming. He didn't looked at the coming person, just looked at the sky, filled with sunlight of the rising sun. This scene filled his heart with more sorrow, a new day for others to achieve something while he lost everything in this new day.

Shido came and stood near dying Overhaul.

"How does it feel?"-Shido

"Regretful.."-Overhaul

"Do you regret doing inhumane experiments on a little girl who is the granddaughter of the Boss you admire?"-Shido

"No.. I don't regret it all."-Overhaul

"I see."-Shido said and took out a pistol in his hand and aimed at Overhaul.

"Goodbye."-Shido said and shot Overhaul in the head, releasing him from his misery.

After that, he took a flamethrower and burned Overhaul's body completely. When all this completed, there was a green orb floating above the ashes of Overhaul, with a double helical sign of DNA. Shido wanted to touch the orb, but before his hand could reach the orb

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!!!!"

114