Date her and Save him.
1.6k 9 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shido, Please train me, I also want to become stronger!!!"

I was a bit stunned for a moment when I listened to what she said. Why is she asking something like this?

"Why? I mean, you don't have any reason to become stronger, do you?" I asked with confusion visible on my face. I don't think a Middle-School teacher needs hero-level training unless you are in the US.

"I need to become stronger for a reason.", She still had the determined look,

"And what is it?" I asked.

"I don't want to become baggage on you which only slows you down. There are so many villains and criminals out there, Chances of something bad happening to me or Eri is not that high but it is also not very low.

And you are a Vigilante if some enemy of yours finds about your identity, the first person they will target will either be me or Eri, so I don't want you to rush to me every time something bad happens to me. I may have the power but I don't know how to control it. Therefore, Please train me so at least I will be able to make more time till you reach me if I face any big threat."

I pondered on what she said. She was correct that if something bad happens I will have to rush to her but I don't know if she will be okay when I reach her. I can't guarantee her safety by overestimating my own capabilities and giving fake promises. I looked at the Determined Fuyumi standing in front of me.

"Okay, I will train you but first put some clothes on," I told her tried to leave the room but I couldn't leave as she grabbed my hand, preventing me from leaving.

"Is it not to your liking? but from last night, I could say you were enjoying it." Fuyumi said in a sultry tone. I know her she is probably trying to tease me.

"Don't you want your Valentine's Day Date? Or do you want to spend your whole Valentine's day on the bed?" I asked her.

She shook her head furiously and started picking up her cloth, showing agility that is not a tired person could show. She probably got enough rest I guess.

'I really envy Fuyumi. She got a Starter Pack which contains a Super Soldier Serum. *Sigh* Life is Unfair.' I thought but still left the room.

After some time passed, Fuyumi came out from the room fully dressed and ready for the date. But I saw the time, it is still 8:30 AM. Now I will look stupid if I said no shop is open for the date.

So I just made up the date into a Romantic Morning Walk. We went to various places and we ended the walk on the beach. After watching the beautiful scene of the calm sea, We took a taxi and left for the Todoroki Abode. The taxi dropped Fuyumi at the destination and I promised her dinner for the night. After that, I left the taxi when it reached my house.

I went inside my room and laid down on my bed which was still messy from all the sex we did. I didn't mind much as I was thinking about the future plans.

'What Fuyumi said was right. I need to train her so she can at least defend herself from small problems or can stall for some time so I can arrive on time and help her. So I think should prepare a training regiment for her.' While I was thinking about Fuyumi, I had thoughts about the Night Raid members as well.

'I also need to train them.' Even if they are good at specific sections, they seriously lack at some points. And we are going against Criminals and Villains, they don't play by the rules so we have to be prepared for everything.

Danjuro can be at a disadvantage under heavy fire from all directions as he can only create an elastic layer of air in one direction. Knuckleduster is already good and since his Quirk has returned because of Eri's quirk going reckless during the operation on her leg. He is more powerful than before and he is already very versatile with his speedster-like quirk, so no training for him.

La Brava is very good in logistics work but she lacks in combat. It's not like I want her to fight alongside us on the frontlines but I want her to at least be able to defend herself if someone attacks her. So some combat training for La Brava.

I just lay on the bed and thought about other things and then I got a notification from the System.

[Mission Available

Mission - Gone Courting]

[Accept/Decline]

'Hmm... It seems the frequency of the GTA missions has increased.'

I accepted the mission immediately as I don't have anything better to do and I don't think there is anything that can harm me so there is no need to make some early preparations.

[Mission Accepted.]

[Objective - Help Carl]

'That's easy..'

After I accepted the mission, A very bright light surrounded me and my vision. When I opened my eyes, I saw a very disturbing scene that can even traumatize a full-grown adult.

I saw Carl bound to a Wooden Stake with nothing on his body and there was a woman who was kissing or biting Carl's nipples. But the most disturbing part was that the woman was pointing a knife at Carl's balls which was just a few centimeters away from his balls.

"Eh, Having fun Carl Johnson? Now tell me who is bitch of who? Heh, Pendejo." She said and bit his nipples very hard.

"AAAAHHH!!! I am... I am the bitch, baby. I am your bitch.. Please stop this baby... You know I am not into this type of... AAAA!!!!" Carl was not able to complete what he was saying as the woman bit his nipple again.

"Since you are my bitch, then let me play with you... Isn't that right Carl Johnson? The same way you play with the heart of this woman. Me. What a pitiful woman I am. I sometimes think I am not woman enough for you but it seems I was wrong.

YOU ALL ARE THE SAME. YOU MEN ARE PIGS. PLAYING WITH MY HEART LIKE NOTHING. YOU JUST FUCK ME AND LEAVE. YOU NEVER WRITE TO ME OR CALL ME. YOU TREAT ME LIKE A WHORE YOU NEVER PAY. " The woman shouted at Carl and bit his arms and she then started decreasing the distance between the knife and balls.

This made Carl sweat more as his Family Jewels were on the line.

"You can do whatever with me... I will do you more ROUGHER..."

"Yeah...Keep Talking." The woman urged Carl to say more.

"I will let you rob anytime you want... and .. and let you kill anyone.. yes.. let you kill anyone baby... but for the Love of God... Please put that knife down baby PLEASE." Carl pleaded and said anything that came to his mind, just to save his balls.

The Woman lowered the knife, as she looked into Carl's eyes with love.

"You know, Carl Johnson. I think I love you." She said and threw the knife away.

"Yeah...Yea... I also love you, Catalina Baby. Just release me and..and then I will fulfill whatever I said to you baby. I will...AAAH!!" He couldn't finish as a new problem was hanging on his balls now.

Catalina was grabbing Carl's Balls in her hands and increasing the grip more and more by the second. But after some time, she released the grip, giving a bit of relief to Carl.

"You are here to satisfy me Carl and you have failed to do that. So I will punish you for being the Pig you are. But don't worry it will be not that harsh as I love you, Carl Johnson. I LOVE YOU." Catalina said and used her nails to claw on his chest and bite Carl on his nape. But her free hand was reaching for the whip on the table near the stake.

"WHAT THE FUCKK??!!" I couldn't help but say it loud after I saw whatever the fuck was happening here. I was directly transported here to see this abomination of 'love-making'. I truly cannot describe the pain in my eyes after watching this.

Catalina was first to respond to my voice as Carl is still feeling pain from his balls.

"Who are you, cabron? And how did you enter my house?" Catalina was swift and she pointed a knife towards me.

"I don't think I have enough Relationship expertise and related advice to handle this situation, so I think I should leave here and let you guys continue." I turned around to leave through the door.

"JACKIE CHAN... MR. CHAN. IT'S ME CARL...CARL JOHNSON... PLEASE HELP. HELP ME. I WILL DIE. MY LIFE IS IN DANGER." Carl shouted on top of his lungs to get my attention.

"I thought you were having fun here." I sneered. I clearly told him to stay away from this crazy woman but he listened to his dick, instead of me and now here we are.

"I WAS WRONG. I ADMIT IT. PLEASE SAVE ME... I WILL DIE IF YOU LEAVE ME WITH THIS CRAZY BITCH."

"Who are you calling a bitch Pendejo? You just said you were my bitch and that is never going to change. You will die for betraying and breaking my heart Carl Johnson.

And you cabron, you are going to die too and become my dinner. I will personally skin you with this knife." She pointed me the knife. I had my eyes half-opened as it was too much for me to take this crazy bitch seriously.

I took out an AK-47 and pointed towards her.

"You were saying something Young Miss?" I asked her with the same no-expression look on my face.

Catalina's proud demeanor which was of a 'queen', finally faltered when she saw the stranger taking out an AK-47 from out of nowhere. But she still pointed the knife towards me.

"Do you think I will be intimidated by your Toy gun and Party tricks? You two will die. DIE!!" She shouted.

'*Tsk* What a bitch! I should kill her now so there will be no problems for Carl and Claude (GTA 3 Protagonist) in the future.'

I was about to pull the trigger but Carl shouted,

"DON'T KILL HER... SHE IS CESAR'S COUSIN!!!" He tried to defend her.

"Aww. Trying to defend me from this Magic Artist and his Toy Gun. You love me right Carl? But it's too late for that. You two are going..."

*BANG*

She was unable to complete her sentence as there was a big hole in her forehead. She looked at me with wide eyes and an open mouth but she couldn't say anything and then she collapsed on the ground. She lied on the ground, lifeless.

"Oops... Looks like my finger slipped." I said in a casual tone with no expression on my face.

Carl was just looking at the scene with wide eyes, completely shocked to even say something. I helped him get out of the bindings and let him wear clothes.

After some time, we were standing outside Catalina's house which is in the middle of nowhere on the top of a hill. I looked at Carl, who is still in a daze, looking at everything with eyes devoid of emotions.

I then turned to Catalina's house and threw a Molotov Cocktail, which lights ablaze Catalina's house in just a few seconds. I had spread Gasoline around the house earlier, so I don't think anything will be left unburned. But for maximum efficiency, you need to put maximum effort. So I took out a detonator and pushed the button.

There was a huge explosion which took down everything within its range. The entire house was now razed to the ground, leaving nothing behind. I had placed some Satchel Charges after spreading the gasoline around her house.

After checking that her body is nowhere near to be recognized as everything left of her is now shreds of burned flesh, I activated a car spawn cheat.

{JQNTDMH} - Spawn Rancher

[Cheat Activated]

An off-road vehicle spawned in front of me. I opened the door and took the driving seat and called out to Carl.

"Carl. Hop in. We have to get out of here!!!" I shouted to him but he still looking at the remains of Catalina's house. He then turned around and asked me,

"Do you really have to do that? Do you really have to kill her, man? She was Cesar's Cousin what we will do about this huh? We could've just" He asked me.

"First sit in the car, then I will answer your questions."

He complied and sat on the seat beside me. I started the car and drove the car out on the road which leads to the main road on the periphery of the hill. When I turned to look at Carl, he was looking at me with a scowl on his face.

"Okay Let's talk. Did you forget what I told you last time? Don't vent your anger onto others, Carl. And what are you doing, the same fucking thing? I don't even know if you listened to me or I just babbled all that stuff and you just sat there and listened from one ear and let it go through the other.

I told you not to associate with Catalina and avoid her as much as possible but what did you do, Carl 'fucking Einstein' Johnson? You just did the complete opposite of what I told you to do. Instead of avoiding her, you eloped with her in that abomination of 'love making' or whatever you were doing earlier." I scolded him for not listening to my advice which was more of a warning to him but he still didn't listen.

He didn't say anything in reply but I am not finished yet, "And what did you get after dating her? A knife on your balls or whipping. I bet you have admitted that you are her bitch numerous times just to reduce the 'love' which was being showered on you by Catalina.

But you know what Mr. Johnson, Your brother is still in jail with his life in Tenpenny's grasp, Your sister is living like a refugee in the countryside. And, lo and behold, Mr. Carl Johnson is enjoying some BDSM with his new 'girlfriend', ignoring all the problems in his life." I completed my rant and looked at Carl who had his head hung low from shame.

"You always have been like this Carl. Somebody gives you a responsibility, You fuck up and then try to run away from it, and when someone confronts you about that; you feel shame and try to atone for it and then still fuck up with your stupid ideas. And every time this cycle fucking repeats. First Brian, then Sweet, and now this. What is wrong with you? Will you ever change?"

He didn't reply to anything I said. I know Sweet's arrest is not his fault but I will blame him for that so he feels how much he has fucked up in his life. I think this will be good for him to at least become serious.

"Tell me, Carl, Why did you associate with Catalina? You had no reason to do so. I gave you the money you needed to start a business. You just had to stay some days under the radar in the countryside. But here you are enjoying life with Catalina, a reckless, psychopathic criminal; notorious for robbery, murder, and arson. I don't think that is what I meant from 'Under the Radar'." I asked him while focusing on the road.

"I don't know what got over me when Cesar told me about her cousin and I wanted to know Catalina more, as she may be something so that Jackie Chan personally had to warn me about her. You also told me about her wild personality and I thought trying a wild girl will be a good waste of time here in the countryside. You know fuck'em and leave'em policy but I didn't know she was this crazy and she didn't let me get out of her house, thinking I will leave her."

I was irked by a few things he said in his reply, First Jackie Chan and then that policy.

"I don't know any policy like that. Listen carefully, Carl. What I am about to tell will be helpful for the rest of your life. Don't play with the heart of a woman. Women can sometimes become a very scary existence." I said while I was thinking about the scene when Fuyumi was saying those lines of 'being together' and 'our eternal love' while sitting on me.

I didn't know she was holding back all these feelings under the guise of a normal face. If I didn't found about that during sex, I don't know what she would've become after holding back her feelings for long. I don't think she is a complete yandere now as she didn't say anything about hurting others who may try to interfere between us.

So I think the Serum increased her feelings to an extent she couldn't handle and she just needed an outlet and I think after the sex, she did mellow a bit on the eternal love part.

'I think she can act normal again if there is a constant outlet for her feelings. That means me being more intimate and lovey-dovey with her will help her control and prevent her feelings from going overdrive.'

"I will keep that in mind, Mr. Chan," Carl said gratefully. But his thanks irked me.

"And the second thing I want to tell you is that my name is not Jackie Chan." I finally told him the truth.

"So Jackie Chan is an artist name that you use for the films?"

"No Carl, I am not Jackie Chan. He is an actor and he is Chinese. I am just another Asian person who is Japanese." I gently explained to him.

"But you are muscular, use guns like a badass and you may also know some martial arts as you are an Asian, so doesn't that make you Jackie Chan." He tried to explain his logic to me.

"You know what Carl, You are a Racist. Not all Asians know Martial Arts."

"Do you not know how to perform Martial Arts?" He asked me with his turn towards me.

"I know how to perform Martial Arts and I can prove it to you by breaking your nose with a kick to your face." I tried to threaten him but it seems it backfired on me.

"See... You admitted you know Martial arts and You can use guns like some hitman with crazy accuracy as shown in movies and then you got good looks for an Asian with a muscular build. If you are not Jackie Chan then I don't know who is."

"I AM NOT..." I couldn't complete my angry sentence as Carl's phone started ringing. He picked it up without looking at the caller's name but after picking up the call when he saw the caller's name and his eyes widened with shock. He turned it to Loudspeaker mode,

:: Aye Carl. How's it going with my cousin there? I heard you were dating her, holmes. So how're things going on between you and her...::

74