Rev and Save (2).
1.3k 4 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Indeed. What Carl saw was true. There was a ramp in front of us instead of a wooden gate which he expected but I already knew about the ramp from the game, so without any hesitation, I speeded more for the ramp.

'Nitro 4x'

I again activated Nitro and the Rancher's speed increased dramatically. The car climbed the ramp with great speed.

The Rancher quickly climbed the ramp and left the ramp with great velocity. The Rancher was set 'flying' when the ramp ended.

"AAAAAA!!!!" Carl screamed like it was the end of the world.

"STOP SCREAMING LIKE A PIG TO BE SLAUGHTERED, CARL!!!!" I shouted at him as I don't want to hear him scream for the entire jump. After I scolded him, he calmed down.

A Rancher could be seen 'flying' in the sky and we passed two more participants above them. They took the 'around the barns' route which was safer and time-consuming. If they went for the middle of the barn route, they would've already reached the hill-climbing part. We, the late ones had to make an extra effort and take risks to quickly cope up with others.

"SUCK IT UP LOSERS!!!" Carl shouted to the participants on the ground while we were in the sky in the Rancher.

The vertical component of the velocity of the car started decreasing and when it reached zero, the Rancher started falling under the effect of gravity. The Rancher landed heavily on the ground. Even if the Rancher had a good suspension, Carl and I faced a heavy shake inside the car when the car landed. But everything was fine.

"Mr. Chan. We are currently 2nd in the race. Cesar lost early in the race and now he is telling me the positions of the racers."

"Who is first?"

"It's that weird dude, That Organizer, Susie."

'Carl and his pronunciation of Asian Names.' I sighed and continued driving.

We reached the Hill Climbing Part. This part is filled with tricky twists and turns which you have to perform at a high speed as you want your car to climb the hill as well. Not the hardest part but the most dangerous. One mistake and you are down the hill. We continued the climb without any stops as I can easily course through these turns with Perfect Handling.

When we were in the middle of the hill-climbing part, I heard a feminine scream. I looked towards the direction where the scream came from and I found it was coming from a car which was way ahead of us.

"HELP!!! HELP!! OUR BRAKES HAVE FAILED... HELP!!"

I recognized the car, it was Woozie's car and the one screaming must be her secretary. She screamed their brakes have failed. If everything goes like this, It is most probably that Woozie will die by falling the hill at high speed.

I have to help him or the story will lose a major character of the San Fierro part, which will affect the plot in god knows which direction and I don't want that to happen. I have already my hands full with the MHA world, I don't want to take 2 worlds' problems on my shoulders.

'I already have messed so much with the MHA world's plot. I don't want to ruin this world's plot so I lose the advantage of knowing the plot here.' I thought and acted on it.

'Nitro 8x'

I activated the last nitro. The speed increased to the point where even I am finding it hard to control the car. With his speed, I caught up to Woozie's car and drove the car to the side of Woozie's Car, and maintained the speed so that our cars were now moving parallel to each other.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? IF HE IS DYING THEN LET HIM DIE.." Carl said to me.

"Did you forget the reason to participate in the race? We need to make connections with him. If he dies, then you can go and suck mafia leaders' dick to make connections with them to release your brother.

Woozie is a good ally to have and it will be foolish of us to let him die if we can save him. So stop complaining and handle the steering." I said and opened the door of the car while handling the steering with one hand.

"HOW CAN YOU SAVE HIM?!! HIS CAR IS RUNNING AT 100 MPH... Well.. who am I talking to? You can save them. You are Jackie Chan." Carl said and grabbed the steering from my hands.

I didn't pay much attention to what he said. I thought of an idea to save Woozie.

{AIYPWZQP} - Spawn Parachute

[Cheat Activated]

A Parachute was now on my back. I jumped on Woozie's car and grabbed the roof for grip. I was now hanging on a car running at 100 MPH (160 KMPH). At speed, I was facing a huge amount of drag which tried to pull me in the opposite direction of the movement of the car. But I grabbed the roof with a huge force that was generated by my grip. With this, I was able to hang on to the car.

Carl pretty much handled our Rancher as his driving skills are nothing to scoff at.

I then pulled myself up and stood on the roof of his car. The car is now running at 100 MPH, so it was hard for me to stand up properly so I crouched down and used Overhaul to create a hole and a handle on the roof of his car to make a holding place for me.

After finding myself able to properly balance me on the roof, I shouted through the hole I made.

"TURN THE KEY OFF AND SHIFT INTO A LOWER GEAR."

Woozie who was panicked, calmed down a bit, quickly did what I told him to do. The Car slowed down a bit but it wasn't enough to stop the car and a new problem was in front of them, as I and Woozie's secretary can now see a sharp turn.

If they fail to make the turn, they will fall from the hill. And with the height of the fall, I don't think Woozie will be able to survive. Woozie who had calmed a little, now panicked more, as he sensed the sharp turn. The secretary who was screaming earlier was now praying to her gods with Woozie's hand in hers.

"DON'T PANIC!!!! BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!" I said All Might's famous phrase loudly to calm the people down the roof. He is the Symbol of Peace, his phrases would work in this situation.

I pulled the cord of the parachute and the parachute partially opened up. I grabbed the handle on the roof tightly as I felt a jerk and a huge force as the parachute pulled me back because of the tremendous drag the parachute was under. I put more strength into my grips to maintain the position.

After some time of maintaining my position, the parachute completely opened up and started slowing down the car.

The car started slowing down. Parachutes are used in Drag Races to slow down the car as for the fact that it can pretty much eat up to 90% of the terminal velocity of the car. Woozie's car started slowing down slowly and the speed decreased drastically from 100 MPH to 70 MPH and it continued to decrease.

Huge pressure was on my shoulders as they are supporting the fully opened parachute and I had to grab the roof of the car. This pressure was enough to break the shoulder bones of a normal person easily.

But I am not a normal person. I trained my body to the peak and I have a Yandere Girlfriend. I am anything but a normal person, both Physically and Mentally.

But cracks started appearing on the sides of the handle where I was holding the roof. It seems the newly made handle is not that strong to support the force. The car was now at around 40 MPH.

I made a new handle to hold on to the roof. I quickly grabbed the handle from there.

I just crouched down and held the handle; the parachute did its work. All I had to do was to support the parachute on my shoulders. The speed of the car slowed down continuously.

After some more time, the car finally came to a halt. The parachute limped down and we avoided falling down the hill.

I jumped off the roof and stored the parachute in the Inventory.

Carl stopped the car near me and opened the door. I took the driver's seat and drove the car to the finish point. I have to finish this race myself or I won't complete the mission.

I coursed through the twists and turns of the hill without much problem and drove the car through the finish line. I then stopped the car and Carl also got off the car and excitedly jumped onto me for a hug. I just sidestepped and let Carl hug empty air. I don't want to be too intimate with him, as I don't want those horrible images of Carl giving me handjobs to come back.

"WE WON MR. CHAN!!! WE WON." He looked very happy to win this race for some reason. I don't think money is one of the reasons then what is it?

'Oh, the Pink Slip. Yeah, now he can get a car from Woozie.'

After some time, Woozie arrived in a different car. Woozie and the same secretary came out of the car and they walked towards us. I saw them holding hands with fingers intertwined with each other, which made me smile a little.

'Going through a near-death experience together really makes people come closer. I thought it was just a saying but now I can see it happen in front of me.'

Maybe Woozie also found somebody to love. They both stood in front of me and then they bowed a perfect 90 degree.

"Thank you for saving our lives." x 2 (Secretary and Woozie)

"No problem. It was not that much..." I wanted to continue but I had a system Notification.

[Mission- Wu Zi Mu

Objective: Win the Race against Wu Zi Mu]

[Mission Passed!]

[Rewards: {Radio} function Unlocked, Driving Skills++]

'Hmm, a new system function. I will check it out later and the second reward is just worthless as I can just use the Perfect Handling cheat to increase the driving skills to the max.' I was having thoughts about the rewards but then new notifications started popping up.

[Mission Available

Mission: Farewell my love...]

[Accept/Decline]

{Auto-Accept in : 10..9..8..7..}

'And why is there an Auto-Accept this time?'

I then remembered that this is the return race where you have to race back to the starting point of the race we just won. It's the reverse of this race. So it will happen a few hours later.

'That's the reason behind this Auto-Accept. If I don't accept the mission then I won't be able to participate in the race and the race is just a few hours later, so I need to choose in these 10 seconds.'

'I have spent 12 hours here that means 1.2 hours in the MHA world. 12 hours with less sleep last night because of the sex has left me completely exhausted mentally.
I think I should leave now as I am mentally exhausted and I need sleep or I will be sleep-deprived during Valentine's dinner with Fuyumi, which is not a good thing.'

So I chose Decline.

A very bright light covered me and I disappeared from the place. And when the bright light died down I saw myself back in my room.

I took a shower and went to sleep to restore the mental fatigue I was feeling. I went to sleep like a log, not caring about whatever is happening in GTA World after my disappearance.

___________________________________________________________

[In GTA World, After Shido 'Disappeared']

The Secretary present was watching the scene with wide eyes and mouth, but Woozie and Carl were unaffected. Shock and Surprise, these are the only thing that can be seen on the Secretary's face and others were just stood there without any surprise or shock on their face.

Woozie is blind so he didn't see anything, and Carl is familiar with this 'mode of transportation' of the 'great actor' friend of his.

"Where... Where is he?.. He was just standing here a moment ago.. and then...  he." The secretary was stuttering as she couldn't gather words as she saw their savior just vanish in thin air.

"Don't worry, It's just his usual way of transport. He always uses this 'bright light' to come and meet me." Carl said in his usual tone as it was an everyday thing.

"Then... what is he? I don't think a normal person can do what he did to save us and not the thing he used to ... just ... vanish... from here." The secretary asked.

Woozie was able to form a general idea of what happened from what he could listen to.

"Yeah... He is not a normal person..." Carl said dramatically, Increasing the suspense of the scene.

"Then... What is he?" Woozie asked.

"He is Jackie Chan!!" Carl proudly said.

"Heh??!!" The Secretary and Woozie had a dumbfounded expressions on their faces.

"But he had a Japanese name, didn't he? and Jackie Chan is a Chinese person." Woozie said.

"That's what he also told me. But have you wondered, other than Jackie Chan, tell me any Asian who can do all these things. Jumping on a car and stopping it with a parachute while holding the car with bare hands and vanishing in thin air with a bright light. Bruce Lee is dead, so Only Jackie Chan can do something like that." Carl made an 'undisputable' point. The secretary and Woozie nodded their heads listening to Carl's point.

"But I don't think even Jackie Chan can vanish in thin air." Woozie raised a point.

"It's Ancient Martial Arts of the Orientals. You are Chinese right? You should have watched that film with people doing incredible stuff with Martial Arts." Carl said and then he continued with his previous point, "I think he misleads the whole industry with a fake name and only gives his real name to people close to him, like me and you."

"Me? Close?" Woozie pointed to himself.

"Yeah, I think he wants you to be our friend. He told me to have a good connection with you and I am his friend; so in a way, you will be his friend." Carl told Shido's 'intentions' to Woozie.

"Really? But why would he like to be friends with a Triad boss like me who is involved in crime? I think he already has a lot of friends with big names in the industry." Woozie made a logical point but it didn't work here as the topic on which they are talking is completely illogical itself.

"I also thought the same at first, but he came 3 times to help me. 3 times. Do you believe a great actor like him would come to help a notorious gangster like me? No right? Unless I am his friend.
And he always denies that he is Jackie Chan whenever I call him Jackie Chan, that means he wants us to be his friends for who he is, not for his money, fame, and name." Carl again made a logical 'illogical' point.

Woozie was about to say something but,

Their conversation was interrupted by a man with a big belly which was tightly packed inside a white tank top and he was wearing denim jeans. He was bald and he smelled of alcohol. There was a boy who also followed him from behind.

"Tell me who is tha winner of tha race?" The fat man in tank tops asked.

"Why? What business do you have with him?" Carl asked as he is the only one close to 'Jackie Chan' here, so he took it upon himself to deal with this.

"I promised that whoeva won tha race will get mah daughter. I said that at tha start of tha race. So I am askin' who is tha winner of the race." The man said and he proudly, pulled his slipping jeans as he declared giving his daughter to someone he knew nothing about them.

"Give your Daughter?" Carl was confused because he never heard of anything of this promise.

"Yeah mah daughter...MARIE...MARIE... COME HERE... QUICK... " The man turned and shouted towards the car in which he came.

From the car, a girl came out and she walked towards the group. Carl's mind got numb when he saw her. The girl had pale white skin which was adorned by a pinkish tone. She had light blonde hair which was tucked behind her ears added a charming part to her Pretty looks.

Her small nose and thin lips which were arched in a smile was the thing that attracted Carl the most. He was just watching her like she will disappear if he just blinked his eyes.

Pretty and Cute, these were the only two words that came into Carl's head. He saw the girl, who was wearing a one-piece dress with a brown sleeveless blouse over the one piece. She was the most pretty girl Carl has ever seen. When she was walking towards them, a gentle breeze blew, which made her hair wave with the air, increasing the girl's charm more and more.

She came to the place where the group gathered and she stood behind her father.

"Meet mah daughter Marie.. 20 years old, Well-verse in Household chores and can take care of kids. An ideal wife. Now tell me who is tha winner of you all?"

"Me!! I am the winner!!" Carl quickly moved forward towards the fat belly man. The man looked towards Woozie who is the organizer of this race. The secretary nodded on behalf of Woozie. Carl is the winner of this race.. technically. The man then turned to Carl,

"Congratulations, You got an ideal wife for ya...." The man said and pointed to Marie. Marie looked down because she was shy to face her 'future husband'.

After listening to this, Carl was about to move towards Marie to talk to her but the man stopped Carl in his tracks,

"Before all of this, ya would have to pay a dowry of $5K to her family before ya take yar ideal wife from us." The man raised his hand and showed five fingers. (Basically $10K in 2021)

Carl quickly ran towards the Rancher as inside the car, there is a briefcase filled with money which was given by 'Jackie Chan' himself. He quickly took out $5k and handed it over to the fat belly man.

"Nice to meet ya, Son-in-Law. I wish ya happy marriage and good life with her.

I wish I could come to yar wedding, but I have some work to do, so I will leave now. Marie, go to your husband." The man said and quickly left the place with his son.

Woozie also left with his secretary as this 'transaction' was done outside of the race and has nothing to do with the race that means it was none of his business.

Now only Carl and Marie were the only ones left in the place all alone.

"My name is Johnson. Carl Johnson. You can call me CJ if you want." Carl introduced himself to Marie.

"I.. am ... Marie. I will try to fulfill my duties as your wife ... Please take care of me.." Marie said while she still looked down as she was too shy to look at her husband.

Looking at this scene, Carl had nothing but praise in his mind, for the man responsible for all of these, from the money he just used to pay the dowry, everything was possible just because of that man.

'Thank You, Jackie Chan. It may be selfish of me but I will be eating the fruits of your labor and hard work. You are truly a great person, Mr. Chan, to let undeserving people like me have such great benefits.' Carl praised 'Jackie Chan' in his mind for everything he got today.

'Thanks to you, I got a pretty girl and Now I can enjoy my life to the fullest.'

70