Rest (2).
1.1k 13 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I came home at around 3 AM; it was too late. After giving Eri some snacks, I slept in the Hidden Interior Dimension for an hour, equivalent to 10 hours in Hidden Interior Dimension. I got 10 hours of sleep which was enough to relieve me from all the accumulated sleep deprivation. It was foolish of me to not use this convenient feature earlier.

...

After I woke up, I started getting ready for the day. I have a lot of things to do because today is Monday. I have to train Fuyumi, Make Breakfast and a Lunch Box for Fuyumi, Open the shop, Go for shopping essentials and food, Go to the new base to make the secret tunnel and the underground base, Take care of Sakamoto.

Now I have a prisoner to take care of too. I cannot just leave Himiko in HID to die. I have to constantly visit her after every 2 hours because it will be 20 hours for her in HID. I will have to regularly provide enough food so she doesn't die out of starvation and to check on her mental condition too.

'Being the man of the house is not a simple task. And a Vigilante on top of that is harder.'

It is now 4:15 AM, and Fuyumi's training starts at 5 AM. So I have 45 minutes for myself now.

'What should I do? I have yet to buy a guitar. What else can I do? Play games on the phone?... Nah... I should just prepare the shop and some ingredients for opening, so when I return, I can directly open without any effort.'

Deciding what to do, I went to work.

I prepared the ingredients like cutting vegetables, boiling the noodles, and deep-frying some chicken katsu. Most of the katsu is for the shop, but some are for the 3 meals. For Breakfast, Double Ontama Chicken Katsu Don, For lunch, Chicken Katsu Ramen, and for dinner, I will make Chicken Katsu Curry Rice.

3 Problems, 1 Solution. Katsu.

Am I acting like a middle-class housewife who uses a single dish and serves it 3 times as three different dishes?

Who cares? Eri won't complain because she is a kid, and From What I have learned about it from the internet,

***Parenting 101***

27.) You give the kids food and they eat it. Sure, kids will retaliate and throw some tantrums, but just don't back off and stand your ground. And after some time, they will oblige and eat whatever you served them. Or you can reduce the time by saying, 'Then Don't eat it; I am not going to make you a new dish.' or 'If you have any problem, make it yourself.'

Fuyumi is not a picky eater, and as a caretaker for her family, she knows how difficult it is to decide what to make for the meals, so she won't complain about it. Then who is left? That Cat? Even if he has some problems, What is he gonna do about it? Open his mouth and Say it or Complain about it?

...

And like that, the 45 minutes that I had went by. All the preparations were done, now I had to get ready for the training. It is Fuyumi's first week of training, so it is weight training for her this week, where I am trying to get her used to her increased strength. And she is doing well. On her first day, she used one hand to lift a Weight Bar of 600 lbs which shocked the people in the Quirk Gym.

It was nice and all, but what she used is her explosive strength (Using the Strength quickly and putting it all in one action so that you can lift more than you usually do). I want to train her Strength Endurance (repeatedly exerting force against a form of resistance or more simply, using the same amount of strength for longer periods). If she is successful in that, she can hold her ground for a longer period in front of an enemy.

...

We went for a jog and stretching session before the gym. It is basically jogging from my house to the gym. It feels nice listening to Fuyumi talking about random things like how is she managing her work, and how she is planning for a family vacation for us, things like that. There were some Yandere elements like creating a cute little family and living in an isolated place where no one disturbs us and all those things, but I ignored those.

This may sound absurd but when you regularly hear these things, either you start fearing them or become immune to them. I am the latter one.

After reaching the gym, the workout started.

....

And the workout ended after an hour. As soon as the workout ended, I started running back to my house because I have to make breakfast and a lunch box. Fuyumi also started running alongside me, matching my speed.

We both ran towards the house because we both are in a rush. She needs to go to her job as a teacher, and I have to make breakfast.

...

After reaching home, I quickly entered the bathroom to clean off the sweat. While I was bathing, Fuyumi also intruded into the bathroom with her body wrapped in a towel. After closing the door, she made sure that the door lock was properly locked. She then came close to me and started opening the towel which was covering her body. It was a sexy scene, to be honest. She was not wearing any lingerie inside so it was more sensual for me.

"What are you doing, Fuyumi?" I asked Fuyumi with a stoic face. Even if it's sexy, I have to show I am unfazed by it. It is not the right time. Being Horny all the time is not good.

"Nothing... You see, I have to get ready too, and there is not so much time left. So I thought bathing together with you will be... you know... more time-efficient." Fuyumi replied in a sultry tone. It was clear where is she going.

But I have a lot of things to take care of and a lot of things need my attention. So No Sex for Today.

"Can't you use your skill {Clean} to clean yourself and go to work? Then why?" I asked a genuine question. But it looks like she got offended by it somehow.

"Because... Fuck you, that's why!" She said and jumped onto me. She then adjusted her body on mine, and her hands started roaming around. She struggled for a moment but found what she wanted. She grabbed my Joystick of Pleasure and started stroking it.

"Fuyumi... You know it is not the right time to do it, right? You have to go to your job. I have to wake up Eri, make breakfast, go shopping, and a lot of other things are piled up. If we start doing it, then it will go for hours." I tried to convince Fuyumi.

She stops stroking Shido Jr. and I sighed in relief. I don't know how much time it would have taken to satisfy her if we went for sex. And Eri is in her room right now. Who knows when she might walk in on us.

I was about to leave the bathtub but I heard sobbing sounds. I lowered my head and I saw Fuyumi crying with her head on my chest.

"Hey... What Happened?"

"You always do the same thing... *Sniff* First... it was our Valentine's date... Then you always stay outside the house at night on weekends whenever I am at your house...*Sobs* Now this... You know that I am your girlfriend and future wife right?"

"Hey... I will give you more time I promise... But it is not possible right now... Later I will do whatever you ask for... Just let it go this time... I will definitely make up for all the time you have missed with me. Just this time Fuyumi...."

**SLAPPP**

Before I could complete my promises, I got a hard slap on my face. I looked at Fuyumi who was crying.

"Hey.."

**SLAPPP**

"But..."

**SLAPPP**

"Listen..."

**SLAPPP**

"Wait.."

Fuyumi again swung her hand to slap me but this time I caught her hand.

"At least listen to me first..."

"NO!!! YOU LISTEN TO ME FIRST...," She freed her hand from my grasp. I then closed my eyes and let her slap as much she wants. I want her to let go of every hard feeling she got for me through this. But,

She hugged me.

"It is... not about me you idiot... It is about you... I am worried about you... I am worried about how much work you are putting yourself through...

Look at you... You got so much to do, You open your shop daily now; You take care of Eri by yourself; You take care of me and train me. You cook for us and do the other chores too. Then you have your Vigilante thing going on... Do you think this is healthy for a person to do all these things in a single day? Why don't you tell me... to do anything? You just do... everything on your own. Do I look this incompetent to you? Am I not responsible enough for you? Or you just don't see me as an equal in our relationship?

I am your future Wife. Husband and wife share their burdens, they cooperate to run their home, they come together to raise their children. But you are just doing everything on your own. Like you want me to act as a vase in your life. An expensive vase that you love but don't want to do anything. I want to be a functioning part of this relationship and your life. So let me share this burden with you."

She broke off the hug and stared at my face.

"Last Night I saw your face when you returned....," She slowly cups my cheeks and starts caressing it gently, like she longed for it and haven't seen it in a long time.

"It was expressionless... You had no expression on your face last night... Like you were only a hollow shell of Shido Kanzaki... It was like you are not a human. You were like a machine... I cannot describe what I felt when I saw you like that... I thought... I thought for a moment that I lost you... Like you were not the same Shido whom I knew and love. But I am feeling very happy that you are back... I get the same feeling now that I feel whenever I am close to you...
And I don't want to lose 'you' even for a moment and I don't even want that feeling that I lost you...
I don't want to feel that again. So I thought I should relieve your stress down a bit."

She sat on my lap and adjusted her hips. I felt a warm sensation down there. It meant,

"Ahnnn~~!!"

Fuyumi slowly started bobbing her hips up and down which made me lean back because of the pleasure. She took all the efforts into her own hands and did the movements while I was just leaning back and indulged in the pleasure we were sharing.

She took my hands and made me cup her breasts and then she increased the speed.

"Ahn!! Ahnn~~ "

She was moaning in pleasure as I started fondling her breasts. She then leaned closer to me shared a kiss with me but her hips didn't stop the movements. She cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed her back and have a tongue battle.

"Amph~~ Amph.."

While we were kissing, she was making muffled moans. The kiss was lasting longer and longer, now it reached the point where I was suffocating but it looked like Fuyumi had no intention to stop anytime soon. So I let her know by pinching her nipples.

"AHN~~ Mmmm~~~~"

Her nipples are her sensitive spots so she broke off the kiss and loudly moaned when I pinched her nipples. But before I could take some air back, she forced her breasts on my face.

"Suck them!!! I like it when you do it!! Mmmm~~~"

So I complied. I opened my mouth and started sucking her nipples. She moaned again and pushed her breasts more and ran her fingers through my hair.

I stood up with Fuyumi on my lap. She pushed my face deeper in her chest while we continued fucking down there.

After staying in this position for 15 more minutes. I was about to climax while Fuyumi has already made a mess of my lap with her fluids by orgasming several times.

"Fuyumi... It's close... I am about to..."

"Inside!!!... Do it Inside... I want your kids... Release it Inside!!!"

But I pulled out at the last moment. I climaxed everything on the floor. And Fuyumi was looking at me like I killed her dog.

"Why did you do that?!" She asked with a pout.

"Because it is still too early for that..." I said and tried to stand up. Enough Sex for now. It is time for work.

"Where are you going? We are not finished yet and your 'bird' also telling me the same thing." She said while pointing to Shido Jr.

When I looked down, It is still energetic or should I say more energetic than before as it was throbbing for more. I have to calm it down. But how?... Then I got an idea and I knew what to do to make the energetic bird go to sleep.

'Imagine Carl giving me Handjob. Carl giving me Handjob. Carl giving me Handjob... And here it comes... AAHHH!!!' I screamed mentally as the pictures came back.

And the mental torture worked. Shido Jr. calmed down real quick, even Fuyumi was surprised by the sudden 'bedtime for the bird.'

"Now the bird went to sleep, so I think I am now allowed to go... Eri still needs someone to wake her up and Someone has to make the breakfast too. That Cat needs someone to bathe him. And that someone is me. So I should be going now.."

Fuyumi didn't say anything but sat on the floor with a sad face.

I started cleaning up the mess we have created but before that, I went near her ear.

"As I said earlier, I will make up for it later..."

She looked at me with surprise at first, then a happy expression covered her face. She excitedly used {Clean} on the bathroom floor and the floor was now clean like nothing happened here.

She used {Clean} on me and herself and then ran off the bathroom.

I stayed in the bathroom to arrange things that went into disorder because of the fun things we were doing here.

...

When I entered the kitchen, I saw Fuyumi was cooking wearing an apron. I had a smile on my face. This scene gave me a feeling of being newlyweds. I went closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"What are you doing?" I asked her in a jolly tone.

"Sharing the burdens. Like a good wife should do."

"But we are not even married yet."

"We will be... You can say this is my internship period before the actual job."

"Well then Future Mrs. Kanzaki, Let me help you a bit."

I helped her to prepare the breakfast, we made Double Ontama Chicken Katsu Don for the breakfast with the Katsu I prepared earlier in the morning.

....

After that, the usual waking up Eri, brushing her teeth, and then washing her face. And then making her sit on the dining table. But this time I had to carry a cat too. Even if it is a pet, It still needs food so from now on, he will eat breakfast with everyone.

...

Everyone was at the dining table. Fuyumi, Me, and Eri enjoyed our Double Ontama Chicken Katsu Don on the dining table while that cat had to eat on the floor. His breakfast was only two pieces of Chicken Katsu with some rice served on a plate.

A Family made of patches, A National-level threat Vigilante, an adoptive daughter who can make someone's existence null, an unmaaried Yandere Mother, and a cat that can talk, ate their breakfast as a real family does.

 

63