Chapter 13 – Tatsumaki
6.7k 39 245
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hate my laziness when drawing...

3rd POV

Hero Association HQ (A City)

"Commander... a report..." The man in glasses proceeded to state his report with a paled face.

"Hnn, Continue..." The Commander nodded.

"S Class Rank 2... Tornado of Terror... has been defeated..." The man in glasses states in his report.

The Commander's face turns ugly.

"WHATS! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?!" The Commander screamed.

"Here's the recording we got from the fight between Tornado of Terror and The Trio of Nightmare, sir..." The man in glasses proceeds to play the video on the big screen in front of them.

At first, Everyone was just fine looking at the video. They saw how The Trio of Nightmare was having a hard time defeating Tatsumaki even though they were Dragon-leveled.

With that, now they were sure, S Class Rank 2 is not just a name.

But all of it changed... after the arrival of Dark Monarch from nowhere...

She then released a blow. The blow that's enough for Tatsumaki to lost her consciousness in a mere second.

"In one... blow..." The woman in glasses speaks with a low tone and a paled face.

"Even though, the blow from another Dragon-leveled monster wasn't that effective..." Some random man speaks.

"The record only for this much sir. We lost contact with our drone after the blow that Dark Monarch gave" The man in glasses ends his report and waiting for the order from his Commander.

All people present wouldn't dare to utter a single word from their mouth.

...

...

After a few mins have passed, finally, the Commander spoke.

"Call every S Rank hero to the meeting. And say it's an emergency, now..." The Commander states his order.

"SIR YES SIR!" All his subordinates answered.

"We can't lose Tornado of Terror no matter what!" The Commander frowned.

 

Inside some random abandoned House

Tatsumaki woke up from her sleep. While looking at the unfamiliar ceiling that she had never seen before.

She quickly sat up from her sleeping position and starts looking around the room but found nobody.

She then sighed.

"Ah... Tatsumaki... you awake..." Rena's figure can be seen waking up beside Tatsumaki. Still rubbing her eyes.

A/N: Here Rena is in her human form with a casual outfit.

"Morning" Then she yawning.

Tatsumaki immediately jumped from her position.

"W-w-who are you!" Tatsumaki asked with a flustered face while pointing at Rena with her finger.

"Are you flustered? Cute..." Rena tilted her face and smiling.

"YOU!!" Tatsumaki frowned.

"Calm down, Tatsumaki... I just saved you, you know..." Rena spoke.

'From falling though' Her thought spoke.

"Hah?! Saved me? What doー" She immediately remembered... about the incident before she lost consciousness.

"..."

She immediately falls to her knee. 

"Tatsumaki? what's wrong?" Rena asked.

"I... lost... to a monster..." Tatsumaki speaks with a low tone while her face looking down.

"Tatsumaki?" Rena still waiting for Tatsumaki's answer but, nothing came.

"Even after losing a fight... I got rescued by a random civilian... how pathetic I am..." Tatsumaki spoke. Still in a low tone.

'Hmm... Blast's influences... huh... this is not good...' Rena pondered. Then continue,

'I think it's when Tatsumaki was still 10 years old? that she got saved by Blast. And Blast proceeds to say something to her. Because of that, she becomes more independent but more stubborn at the same time' Rena thought spoke.

"It's over... I'm failed... as a hero..." Light starts to disappear from Tatsumaki's eyes.

'Yep, this is not good' Rena's thought.

"Tatsumaki!!" Rena immediately put her hand on Tatsumaki's cheek then turned her face to Rena's. making them facing each other at a close distance.

"Tatsumaki, I-"

"what... if you want to laugh just laugh..." Tatsumaki avoiding Rena's gaze.

"No, I won't laugh" Rena said bluntly.

"I'm the S Class Rank 2 Hero just lost to a monster in one blow you know... a civilian likes you... wouldn't understand..." Tears start to flow from her eyes.

"Just laugh... if you want..." Tears don't seem to stop flowing from Tatsumaki's eyes.

"Tatsumaki listens, I-" Rena trying to talk but got cut off.

"why don't you just leave me alone at that time... I... I'D RATHER DIE IN THAT MONSTER'S HAND THAN BE SAVED BY YO-"

*SLAP*

Tatsumaki suddenly got cut off by Rena's slap.

"How DARE-" Tatsumaki immediately stopped her talk with the sudden hug from Rena.

"Eh..." Tatsumaki dumbfounded.

"Tatsumaki... can you stop talking and listen to me for a second?" Rena spoke while hugging Tatsumaki.

"..." No answer comes from Tatsumaki's mouth.

"Do you know... I... actually, like you..." Rena spoke with a low tone.

Tatsumaki immediately jumped a little by Rena's word.

"That's why... when you said you better die, that's... that's hurting me... you know..." Tears start flowing from Rena's eyes.

"Tatsumaki... I don't care if you become too stubborn or what but PLEASE!..." Rena raised her voice.

"Please... Tatsumaki... don't... die...*hic*" Rena tightening her hug.

"But... the world and hero association will-" Tatsumaki trying to speak.

"WHO CARES ABOUT THE WORLD! WHO CARES ABOUT THEM! Tatsumaki... don't forget... someone will be there for you, someone still waiting for you, and don't forget... there's still someone loving you and doesn't want to lose you... and I'm... are one of them..." Rena spoke with tears and a smile showing on her face.

Tatsumaki was still dumbfounded.

"If you losing a fight, then just become more strong and win in the next fight. What's wrong in losing a fight or two..." Rena speaks.

"Was... a failure like me... still worth living..." Tatsumaki spoke in a low tone.

"Who said you're a failure, In my eyes... you're still a great person you know" Rena bring her face to Tatsumaki's front then smiled.

Tatsumaki's eyes sparkled.

"Ah, finally you stopped crying" Rena giggled.

"..." Tatsumaki becomes speechless.

Tatsumaki suddenly brings her head to Rena's chest and hugs her. Rena immediately pats Tatsumaki's head and closed her eyes.

"There, there... everything will be fine..." Rena spoke with a smile.

"Can... we stay like this... for a moment?..." Tatsumaki spoke in a low tone.

"Anytime..." Rena answered. Still closing her eyes.

Finally... after 5 minutes have passed, Tatsumaki releases her grip on Rena's body.

"Have you calmed down?" Rena asked with a giggle.

"Thanks... to you..." Tatsumaki answered with a smile. Then she heading to the exit door.

"Ah, I... haven't know... your name yet... what's your name..." Tatsumaki asked while blushing.

"Rena... Amanozako, Rena. Please do call me Rena" Rena answered.

"Rena... is this your house?" Tatsumaki asked while glancing around the room.

'No, I just randomly enter the house' Rena pondered.

"Yes... I'm not usually here but, yeah... this is my house" Rena answered.

"Good then, Rena... can I come... and play... sometimes?..." Tatsumaki speaks while blushing. avoiding Rena's gaze.

'CUTE!' Rena's thought.

"Sure!" Rena releases a big grin.

Tatsumaki immediately smiled.

"Then... until we meet..." Tatsumaki spoke then closed the door.

"Byee~" Rena waving her hand.

'Can't believe I just confess my feelings to her...' Rena's thought speaks while still waving her hand around.

"Wait... DID I JUST CONFESS TO HER?!!" Rena screamed while closing her face with her hands.

YURII! But yeah... talk no jutsu still the strongest :>

245