Chapter 21 – Psykos
5.2k 29 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey I'm back! did u miss me? :>

well, I kinda want some vacation after I did chapter 20 so yee...

But now I'm back! Thx and sorry for the wait, enjoy!

After I gave my farewell to my limited edition toaster, I soon teleported back to Monster Association.

"Sorry to make you wai-" I paused my speech while looking at the big secured door in front of me.

"Ah, I forgot he said to wait for me inside this room. But, how do I enter?" I said while pondering about the 100 ways to enter a big secured door.

"Hmm, should I just teleport? No, I can only teleport to places I've already seen before." I said while rubbing my nonexistent beard.

"Which means, the only way to enter is..." I closed my eyes.

Then I opened my eyes and said, "BY FORCE! HAAAAAAA!!!!"

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"It's me," I said with a serious tone.

Soon after that, a weird unlocking sound was coming from the big door in front of me.

Slowly after, the big secured door was opened and revealed a room with many monsters that each of them was floating inside a giant tube filled with a green liquid.

I start walking straight while glancing left and right to see what kind of monsters are inside those giant tubes.

Ah, I forgot that Psykos is often schemes and plots around the other members of the Monster Association just for her experimental needs.

A moment later, I arrived at a door with a small wooden board that says "Psykos" hanging in front of it.

What is this, cute!

I shake my head.

No no, it's not the time for that.

I knocked the door.

"Ah, please enter," A woman's voice was heard from the opposite side of the door.

I then enter the room. Soon after I entered the room, my eyes widened. A pink and white striped wall with some girly stickers hangs on them, a pink bed cover with some cute dolls spreads all over the bed, a pink carpet, and other girly kind of stuffs.

SOOOO CUUUUTEEEEE!!! I WANT TO HUG HER!!!

"I welcome you to my humble place, Dark Monarch-Sama. And, sorry for the girly stuffs. When I was young, I really like pink color so I can't help but to stuffed all kinds of pink color stuffs into my room. And I didn't have time to change anything when I decided to move my room into this place with my psychic power." Psykos explained.

Heh~ I see.

"Can I hug you?" I said bluntly.

"Pardon?" Psykos dumbfounded.

"No no, nevermind that," I said while shaking my hands.

"I-I see," Psykos said. Removing all the weird thoughts from her mind.

*cough* *cough* "Anyway, the reason why you called me here, can you tell me now?" I asked with a serious tone.

"Ah, Of course. If I may be honest with you, I want you to help me with my ambition. I was thinking about this for a long time. Orochi alone wasn't enough to fulfill my ambition. And after I saw your strength through Gyoro-gyoro's eyes, I was convinced. You... No, only you can help me to fulfill my ambition. So please, lend me your strength Dark Monarch-Sama!" Psykos said, bowing her head.

"And that ambition is?" I asked.

Psykos was silent for a moment, "My apologies Dark Monarch-Sama, I can't tell you that. At least for now."

Only silence followed after that.

I could only glare to let her know I wasn't pleased. But that didn't make her flinch at all.

And she didn't stop bowing until I gave her what she wanted to hear.

I sighed.

"Fine. Just tell me whenever you need me." I said, walked back to the entrance.

"Thank you, Dark Monarch-Sama. Thank you," Psykos said.

"Oh and," I stopped walking.

"You owed me one for this," I said, giving her a wink then continue to walk.

"Y-yes! of course, I swear I will repay your kindness someday," Psykos said with a happy tone.

"Umu," I waved at her without looking at her figure. And slowly disappear into the darkness.

Favorited if you likes it!

 

217