Chapter 12 – Natalie Rushman
2k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(About 30 more chapters on Patreon.) (https://www.patreon.com/Nonameavailable)

"Mm," Jay was lying on the sofa, her red hair tired upward, her green eyes smiling at him. She was kissing him with seductive red lips, her hands softly roaming on his neck and chest.

Natasha kissed his neck, opening his shirt, kissing his muscular, ripped chest. Her hands moving down to his side waist, "it's still there, and I thought you would have stopped exercising."

Jay stroked her cheeks, moving towards her hair, opening them, running through her dark red hair as her lips reached his pelvis, "you like the product?"

Natasha looked up, sensually licking her lips, opening the button of his pant, pulling them down, "I always liked the package."

Natasha took a deep breath, wrapping her slender fingers around his thick cock, sucking on the skin.

Natasha licked the ring at the top of his cock. Her hand glided up and down his cock, licking the precum.

Jay closed his eyes, leaning his head back on the sofa, feeling her take it in her mouth. She sucked him in, her hand bobbing, making Jay groan, "damn, you are good."

There was a smile in Natasha's eyes as she looked up, sucking harder and harder, taking more of it in. Her hands reached down, wrapping it around his balls.

Jay breathed in, moving his hand on top of her head, pushing it down, wanting her to take more of it in.

Natasha slobbered all over his dick, her head started, her hands pumping harder, her other hands fondled his balls.

With a pop, she pulled it out of her mouth, breathing heavily, feeling the wetness between. Her other hand slid down, pulling her tight tube skirt up, her fingers rubbing her pussy through her lace panties.

She put it in her mouth again, sucking it in her mouth like a vacuum, hitting her neck, making her gag. She pulled her head out, breathing heavily, putting her head back.

She continued sucking and pumping his cock, feeling it throb in her mouth, feeling Jay's body rise from the sofa, his hands pushing her head down, controlling her. She closed her eyes, feeling the hot cum fill her mouth.

By reflex, she wanted to pull her head back, but Jay held her in place, leaving her with the only choice of drinking the cum.

She sat up, with cum sliding down from the corner of her lips. She took it, licking her finger, watching Jay with renewed appetite. Her other hand's finger brushed against his semi-hard cock, becoming harder, "your talents are so rare. Your refractory period is so small. Why is that?"

Jay let out a breath, raising his body, getting on his knees, kissing Natasha's neck, making her close her eyes, wrapping her hands around his back, stroking his hair.

He expertly loosed her clothes, taking them off, leaving her skirt while trying to drop her panties, "you want to know that? Now?"

Natasha sucked in a breath, closing her eyes, feeling his fingers sinking in her breast, "No, not really."

Jay spread her knees, leaning over her, adjusting, until there was a jerk that made Natasha suck in all air she could, a throaty moan escaped her mouth. She tightly wrapped hands around his head, moaning, "Yes!"

Jay kissed her neck, sucking on his, his teeth brushing against hers, his hips swaying more.

Her legs slid up his, wrapping themselves around the back of his knee, moving it harder. His breathing became faster as her moans became louder.

"Aghhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! Ughhhhh!!! Fuck!!!!! Yes!!!!!!" Natasha squirmed, feeling the deepest part of her body being hit again and again. His heavy body was squeezing her between him and the sofa, pounding her, making her stomach turn into a knot as she felt her orgasm build.

Jay put his hand on the sofa's arm, pounding her even harder as harsh moans escaped his mouth, her loud moans turning into screams, "Jay!! Yes!!!!! A little more!!! More!!!!!!!!!!!"

Her back arched, her body shivering under his arms, her eyes closing in pleasure.

Jay felt the rush of her juices colliding against his dick inside her. He closed his eyes, cumming inside her at the same time.

Shortly,

Jay was lying on the sofa with Natasha in his arms. There was a blanket that covered their bodies under their waists.

Jay supported his head on his palm, gazing at her, "I missed this."

Natasha talked with happiness reflecting on her face, her finger sliding across his chest, "did you miss anything else or just this?"

Jay's hand brushed against her bare waist, "everything, our talks, our time on missions. Hiding from other agents just to find some corner or being together. Or those times when you rarely let me in? Have a soul to soul talk."

Natasha stood smiling, putting her head on his shoulder, kissing his shoulder, "Yeah, I missed that too."

Her hand traced his arm, softly taking, "I thought, I could do this, you know. When you said you were leaving, I thought it was a good idea. I kept myself busy, missions after missions. But it was hard, even that. Returning to houses where you weren't there. Even the smaller ones seemed too big. And then, waking up in the mornings when you weren't beside me."

Jay stroked her bareback, pulling her close, "sorry about leaving you in between."

Natasha looked up, "It was too much, I guess. Being in the same building as you. I passed by your office quite a few times, catching glimpses of you working. It was alright at first...but then slowly...I just wanted more."

Jay kissed her forehead, making her close her green eyes, hugging her. Suddenly, the light changed, turning red, and Jay pulled up the blanket on both of them, hastily turning around.

Tony walked in with a swagger, "See, I told you it would take little time to break your lock."

His eyes were looking towards the desk and chair, turning to see the red lights before turning towards the sofa.

His eyes fell on Jay, covering his face, with Natasha sticking on Jay's back, their bodies covered in a blanket.

"Oh," Tony raised his finger, pointing it towards the sheet, "and you keep blankets in your office?"

Natasha turned her eyes, "yes, do you?"

Jay rolled his eyes, pointing at the door, "you know these tinted glasses are for a reason. I can't think of a more obvious stay-out sign. Just get out?"

Tony chuckled to himself, waving his hand, "Yes, yes. Next time make a better lock."

He stopped, turning back, "btw, this is a one-time thing or longer?"

Jay looked at Natasha, "what is your name?"

Natasha smiled seductively, "Natalie Rushman."

Jay let out a breath, "Yeah, maybe a long time thing."

Tony shifted his eyes between the two, "yeah, I can see that." He walked out the door, which locked itself, and the ambiance returned to normal.

Once he left, Jay let his body fall on the sofa, his eyes looking distant, "so? How did you hear it?"

"Hear what?" Natasha curiously looked at him.

"That Tony is going to try breaking the lock again?"

Natasha sat up, trying to explain, "Jay...it's..."

Jay turned on his back, watching her, "you were getting crushed in the department you were working on. With no chance of meeting Tony, you had the choice to wait for an opportunity or make one. And so, you are here. How did you hear?"

Natasha glanced away, "it has become a routine for Stark and You. You create a new lock, and he comes around this time to break it. But, Jay..."

Jay stood up, "no, need."

He started wearing his underwear, "and here I thought you could change. What was that you said? I broke protocol for you. I can see how much of a protocol you broke."

He wore the pants, talking over to the desk, putting his hand on it, taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes, clearing a thought, exhaling, "you know what? That's fine."

His calm eyes looked at her, sitting there, not even bothering to give an explanation, "there is something about me that I can't change. And something that you can't change about yourself. You always manipulate the situation in your favor, and you always have a hidden agenda. But I am not all that different from you."

He picked up his shirt from the floor, walking on the glass wall, watching his face reflected in it. It was like there were a thousand on him standing in front of the glass wall, with Primo's face overlapping with his, "I can't really expect you to be honest with me. When I am not honest with you."

Natasha got up from the sofa, wrapping the blanket around her, walking over to Jay, hugging him from behind, "I might not have been honest. Maybe there was a part of me that wanted this to happen, of Tony, coming."

She shifted her body, standing between him and the glass wall, "I didn't lie about the other parts? I did miss you, and I did want this, and I did want you. I thought this would be a good way for us to spend some time together and complete my mission?"

Jay slid his hand down her waist, to her thighs, raising her body, kissing her neck, "yeah. Works for me."

52