Chapter 25 – A Type?
1.2k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay looked at the setting sun through his window, working through a theory. It would have been understandable, but they were friends. The only thing that he could think of was the fire inside them was causing them to cross each other's paths.

It was forming some kind of web of fate. But then, there were two types of fires that he put into people. Once were the evolutionary fires, the other were the exploding fires. It made him wonder if this was the unique effect of evolutionary fire. Or will the destructive ones will form a fate for themselves, "it seems I might have to keep a closer eye on these people."

He was lost in thought when the door slammed open, two hands banging on the table, "did you know!"

Jay glanced towards her, "I don't know what you are talking about. But Yes, I knew."

"I met scientists that were showing hostility towards me! In the base! People trusted by Nick Fury, two of them were even brainwashed!"

Jay let out a sigh, looking at Natasha, "there is fear in your eyes."

Natasha closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. Her husky voice was breaking, "tell me...it's not how I think it is?"

Jay looked away without saying anything, making Natasha sit down, covering her face. She didn't say anything for a long time, "I...did things...for Shield. I saw...there were so many of them, nearly half of them. Some of them were even high-level...does that mean, things I did..."

"Sorry."

Natasha became quiet again, sniffing, raising her head, "what are they? Who are they?"

"Hydra."

Natasha clenched her fist, "since when?"

"Ever since Shield was created."

"You knew?"

"Yes. When I evaluated Shield, I knew."

"Then, why?!" Natasha stood up, making Jay stand up, putting his finger on her watch.

Holographic screens appeared in front of her, with the changing symbol of Hydra, from thousands of years ago, making Natasha look at the symbols and dates, "what is this?"

"Hydra's History much older than you think. Inside Shield is just one of their division. If you destroy it, then you will take casualties. Once you start picking them off, then they will realize they have been found. SHIELD will lose its unity, attacked from inside and out, with Hydra members inside the government, naming SHIELD, the Hydra, and then taking its place. Or it could go any other way."

Natasha leaned back, crossing her legs, reading more details, "So? You want to leave them alone?"

"No, I had a plan. But now is not the time. The convergence is on us. I need to focus all my resources someplace else."

Natasha hesitantly looked up, "Is this related to that, Nadia? Will you tell me what we are up against?"

Jay stood up, "If you promise, not to tell anyone, even Fury, till I give permission. Can you do that?"

Natasha struggled, "I need to tell Fury."

"You can't. That is my condition. Btw, I will know if you told Fury. What that Tech can do when it comes to detecting. I don't need Tech to do that."

Natasha took a deep breath, "all right, I will follow your conditions. I want to know why."

"Yeah, I understand. I will teach you everything. Let's start with a blowjob."

Natasha let out a small laugh, rolled her eyes, "be serious."

Jay stood behind her, rubbing her shoulder, "want to talk?"

Natasha closed her eyes, "not really. It feels like I am in a nightmare."

"Yeah...I understand."

At midnight,

Jay sat up from the bed, shifting his eyes towards Natasha. She was reading the holographic book under the light of the lamp, "You should rest."

Natasha looked up, shifting her eyes back down, "I don't think I can sleep."

She moved her hand upwards, and numerous books appeared, "when there is so much to read, about the universe."

Jay hesitantly asked, "can your mind take it? Without making you paranoid or worse?"

Natasha smiled at him, "I am not as weak as you think. Moreover, I am not that helpless either."

Jay leaned forward, kissing her cheek, "yeah. I have to go."

Natasha nodded, keeping herself busy with the books, glancing from the corner of her eyes, watching Jay enter the portal, leaving.

She closed her eyes, groaning, "read."

Felicia's House,

Jay glanced around, and the nono-bots from his pants spread. They formed an ATs under his feet, "I have been drying to try this."

He accelerated his ATs, rushing out, forming air under his feet that pushed him in the sky, circling around, landing on his feet. He rode AT's through the railing, jumping on the side of the building, climbing to the top, coming out on top.

He paused, his scarlet eyes glowing, "Now, where did you go. Black Cat."

Every bit of information started entering his eyes, making him look at the surrounding, creating an image of what happened here. Until Black Cat appeared in the distance, "Hmm, that was a nice touch."

The AT's rushed across the railing, jumping up from the building to the building.

He took in the information, following after the clues until he reached a museum. He jumped from the railing, rotating in the air to land beside Black Cat.

Jay's eyes glanced towards her, wearing a black-cat suit, with v-neck and white fur on the neckline, "Hmm, I am starting to see my type in women."

Felicia glanced towards him, watching him stand there wearing grey joggers under a white t-shirt. With his muscles visible through the tight t-shirt, "and I think I am liking my choice in men."

"Hmmm," Jay gave a shy and smug smile, glancing towards the museum building on the opposite side of the road, "plan to steal?"

He glanced towards the side when he didn't hear the expected answer. He glanced towards the side, looking at Felicia staring at him, "wha-"

He felt the lips against his, legs wrapped around his waists, hands holding his head, kissing him passionately.

Jay put his hand on her back, kissing her back while Felicia sucked on his lips, "I have been waiting for this for a long time."

Jay put her down on the railing, kissing her neck, "I am sure I have been waiting longer."

Felicia clutched on his hair, pulling his head closer, moaning, "then do it."

Jay leaned back, looking at her face, putting down the chain of her suit, his finger brushing against her skin, "here?"

Felicia put her hand inside his t-shirt, raising it, "where else?"

Jay opened a portal, entering inside with Felicia, making her look around, "we are still here?"

Jay kissed her lips, his hand sneaking inside her suit, "do you care?"

Felicia closed her eyes, jerking her head down, moaning, "Oh! God, no!"

Jay rubbed his finger across her wet labia, his finger entering inside her, her walls wrapping around him, not wanting to let him go.

His fingers explored around her, his lips sucking on her. With all his senses, he started searching for her soft spots, the one that made Felicia Hardy tick.

Her moans got muffled by his kisses, but her reactions didn't, even when he found the spots she loved the most.

Felicia tightly wrapped herself around him, kissing him madly, moaning crazily, until she didn't even have the strength to kiss, "fuck!! Yes!!! Yes!!!!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jay held her down, feeling her body hand onto his, still trembling, orgasming, kissing his neck with passion.

He lifted her, putting her down, taking her hands out of her suit, with her suit hanging on her thighs, taking down his jogger and underwear.

Felicia twitched, feeling his warm, hot, throbbing cock rubbing against her slit, putting her hands on his shoulders, "do it...do it."

Jay put his hand on her neck, cupping the back of her neck, his thumb rubbing against her cheek, "gladly."

He thrust inside her, making Felicia scream in pleasure, "fuck!!! Yes!!"

Jay tightly held her in place, ramming his cock inside her, rubbing against her walls.

He drew closer to her, watching her face twist in pleasure, watching the look into her eyes. Trying to gain control over him, over the situation where she was being held by him, her palm gripped his forearm, feeling his thumb invade her mouth.

His other hand found its way to her breasts, fondling them, pinching her nipples, sending another surge of pleasure inside her body.

And then, when she wasn't expecting, he completely buried his cock inside her, making her widen her eyes, gasping for breath.

He drew out his cock, making her feel like a plug had been opened, and she burst out, screaming at her loudest on the open roof, above the streets.

She kissed his lips, her body sliding down as she kissed his chest, stomach, pelvis. Her mouth found its way to his cock.

Felicia opened her mouth, putting the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking on it, moving to suck on his balls, "thank you for those."

Jay warmly stroked her head, making Felicia close her eyes as he filled her mouth with his cock, "don't worry. You will be thanking me a lot tonight."

37