Chapter 57 – Wanda The Dictator
710 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Convergence," Wanda had shited Jay's body, now lying on the bed with her hand stroking his face, scarlet energy covering palm.

Jay glanced towards her, "yeah. I need to focus on it. And these would get in the way."

Wanda put her head beside him, "hmm, are you forgetting I am literally in your head? I can tell this is more about you being scared of your own emotions than convergence. I am not doing it. Not this time."

Jay frowned, trying to sit up, but Wanda's powers were still active, "Wanda."

"Jay?" Wanda rolled her eyes, "that taking name thing worked when I was a kid. It has been a decade since it stopped working. Anyway, I understand why you are scared."

She softly looking at him, "I am a bit scared too. Maybe this is the worst idea, letting you feel all these emotions. Who knows how it will change you. But I'd take this emotional you over-controlled one any day."

Jay sat up, holding his head, "No one asked for your opinion. If you won't do it, then I'll ask someone else."

Wanda sat up, tilting her head, smiling, "are you sure? To erase your emotions, you will need to put down your mental defenses. Is there anyone else that you trust to look inside your head? Explain to them about parallel realities? And who you are. Oh, wait. You can't because even in all these universes, few can do this, and none are as trustworthy as me."

Jay let out a sigh, "Wanda..."

"Ok, that works. Still a little." She put him back down on the bed, scarlet energy covering her palms, "how about this. I'll damper the emotions down to a minimum. Deal with one rather than a thousand? Is that good?"

"I guess that will have to do." Jay closed his eyes,

Wanda covered his body with scarlet energy. "it will take time."

"Yeah," Jay closed his eyes, making Wanda watch him with a smile.

Barely a few minutes passed when the door snapped open, and Pietro rushed in with hyper-speed, "Yo, Sis!! I heard Jay came over!" 

He walked towards them, looking at Jay lying in bed with Wanda's chin on his chest. Her energy covering his face, "don't tell me it's the emotional thing again?"

"Yeah, it is. But there is another problem. Call the generals for me. We have to prepare for the future."

"Ok," Pietro shook his head. When they were kids, they were met by Jay. Who helped them awaken their powers and taught them how to control. As a kid, his sis found magic fascinating, but she held back. Until a missile collided against their house. She subconsciously used her power to protect their parents, who might have been otherwise killed because of that.

Once that happened, she actively went to find Jay to learn more about her powers and even magic. As a result? When she was fourteen, she took over Sokovia from its dictator and became the new dictator. The goal was to make it a more peaceful country, and she did succeed for the most part. Other than the fact, there were still some rebels among the military who were hard to root out.

But then, a year ago, they kidnapped a woman called Mary Walker, awakening her double personality. And now, Mary worked for his sister, killing all the traitors in the army.

"You look serious. What happened?"

Wanda hesitated, glancing back, "I don't know. But someone is amplifying the effects of incursion. It could be Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, Doctor Doom, or Beyonder is more likely. Or it could be just a machine that Reed built. Anyway, we have a disaster on our hands."

"You know, unlike you two. I have no idea who those people are?" Pietro shrugged in annoyance. To him, it looked like the two of them lived in a world of their own.

"Right, just, call for everyone?"

"Sure, sure? How long will this take? I wanted to talk to the old man."

"A few hours? Enough time for you to call everyone." Wanda said with a devious smile.

"Hours? I can go it in minutes." Pietro ran out without even leaving a shadow.

Wanda smiled at Jay, whose eyes were closed, "he always falls for it."

About half an hour later, Jay opened his eyes, his scarlet eyes falling on her, "Yes. He does."

"How do you feel?"

"Emotional?" Jay sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"That's good, then when I do this, you will feel it."

"Hm," Jay glanced towards her, seeing her face draw closer, planting her lips on top of his. Scarlet energy covered the room's door, keeping it close, putting her hand inside his t-shirt.

Jay fell back down, kissing her back, feeling her body on top of him, her hand brushing against his stomach. Her eyes watched him sucking on his lip, "aren't you going to struggle?"

Jay stroked her head, "yeah, you kissing me by surprise isn't new anymore."

Wanda breathed in, shifting her hand downwards, "I bet this is."

Jay held her hand, stopping it from going any further, "yeah, we are not doing that."

Wanda chuckled, flicking her finger upward, and scarlet energy raised his hands upwards, tying them up. She lifted his t-shirt, circling her finger on his groin, "I would be worried if you were the same as before, with all those emotions in check, you were scary then. But now..."

She magically removed his clothes, kissing his chest, stroking it, her tongue circling around his nipple, "now you are not so scary."

Jay fixed his jaw, trying his best not to moan, "can you not rape me?"

Wanda giggled, raising her body, her nail brushing his cheek, "you know those things don't work on me. I was literally in your head. I saw it, things that you wanted to do to that girl? Things that you want to do to me. You are enjoying this more than me. Otherwise, you would have freed yourself."

Jay let out a sign, even while Wanda took his lips, kissing him with a smile on her lips, "how did you turn out like this. You were so cute as a kid."

Wanda climbed on top of him, raising her hands as the t-shirt came off her. She bent forward, kissing his cheeks, lips, "and now?"

Jay closed his eyes, feeling her lowering her body, as he passionately kissed her back, "irresistible?"

Wanda used magic to remove her panties, rubbing her wet slit over his hot, throbbing cock. Her tongue entered his mouth, exploring inside, entangling with his tongue.

He sucked on her tongue while Wanda moved her hips, the side of his cock digging inside her pussy.

Even though Jay was loving this makeout thing. But after a while, he opened his eyes, realizing something. He moved his hands, freeing themselves from the bind, putting them on her waist, "you are stalling."

Wanda was taken aback, "what? I am not?!"

Jay stroked her cheek, shifting his body, sitting up on the bed, kissing her lips, "should I guess?"

Wanda earnestly gazed at him, helplessly asking, "don't?"

Jay raised her chin, "for all that big talk, you are a virgin?" He leaned forward, with Wanda hanging on him until her back hit the bed.

Wanda nervously tightened her jaw, trying to push him, "I can do it on my own."

Jay bent down, sucking on her nipples. The orange fire appeared around her hand, lifting them above her head, tying them up, "It's my turn."

Wanda sucked in a cold breath, clutching on his hair, feeling his molten hot stick starting to spread her, "No~ this was a bad idea...Jay." She struggled, instinctively trying to use her powers, widening her eyes, wincing in pain, "Ughhhh!"

Jay broked her hymen, softly kissing her lips. His hand slid down to her waist, and the orange flames on her hand turned golden, making Wanda nearly scream in pleasure. Even though her mouth opened, her eyes widened, her breath stopped, but no voice came out.

She started breathing heavily, laughing in between, feeling his tongue lick her abdomen, moving up, "you...using Divine Fire?"

Jay squeezed her breasts, and what should have normally caused her pain gave her exquisite pleasure, "since it's your first time. I thought I should make it special by converting pain into pleasure."

Jay covered her mouth with her hand, muffling her moans as his hips moved, pistoning inside her. Not only was this her first time, but the pleasure she was feeling was also too much.

Even groaned, leaning forward, his body entangling with her, with Wanda squirming under his body. She tried to arch her back; her muffled moans turned into muffled screams of pleasure.

She orgasmed, gushing out, her juices removing the blood off him.

Jay removed his hand, straightening his back, glancing towards her saliva on his palm. He put his thumb on her lip, "you said you saw it. What did I want to do with you? What did you see?"

Wanda stared at the roof with glazed eyes, "if it's anything like this...I might get addicted."

Jay pulled her closer, lifting her leg, putting it on his shoulder. His palm stroked her thighs, his thumb brushing against her clit, "you think? Now, you are ticking all the dark desires in me."

Wanda gulped, her elbows curling to her face, her expecting eyes, "do your worst."

18