Chapter 62 – Choose?
643 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay's room,

Gwen and Jay were sharing a kiss, with Gwen's hand grasping his shoulder, humping him, moaning in his mouth.

But her moans were covered by MJ's louder screams of pleasure, making Gwen kiss Jay even more desperately, trying to get MJ's moans out of her mind.

Even when Jay stopped kissing her, she desperately kissed his neck as he stroked her head.

He looked towards MJ, on her hands and knees, shifting his eyes towards Felicia, grinning, wearing a massive silver strap-on, destroying MJ's pussy, "Yes!!! Fuck!!! Fuck me, Fel!! Ugh!!! Fuck your whore!!!! Fuck yeah!!!"

He smiled at her, "Felicia, turn her over."

Felicia licked her lips, "missionary? Why? You know she loves this?"

Jay gestured towards Gwen with his eyes, making Felicia grin, "I love how you think."

Felicia pulled out of MJ, making her clutch the bed sheet, turning over, spreading her thighs, "No...don't...I want...I want it."

Felicia rubbed her wet, vibrating strap-on on MJ's clit, lifting MJ's supermodel-like hot, long legs, licking them, "beg Gwen. The only way you are getting a cock is if Gwen allows it."

MJ groaned, squirming, "you are so cruel..." She twisted, turning, pulling on Gwen's hand, "Gwen...please...I want it soo bad...tell her...Gwen."

Gwen looked towards her best friend, the love of her life, begging to be fucked. In jealousy, in pain, in hurt, her nails dug inside Jay's skin, she growled in a low voice, "fuck her!! Fuck the freaking whore!!"

MJ arched her back in pleasure, blissfully screaming as she felt the strap-on plunge inside her, "Fuck!! Yes!!! Fuck the whore!!!"

Jay wiped the tears that slid down her cheeks with a smile on his face, "jealous? Does it hurt?" Jealously, pain, these emotions were far more potent and long-lasting than pleasure. He stroked her head, and unnoticeably, golden fire touched her body, turning jealousy and pain into pleasure.

At the same time, he slid her panties out of the way, plunging his rock-hard cock inside her, making Gwen widen her eyes in absolute pleasure, screaming.

He didn't even have to ram it inside when she hungrily started shaking her hips, wrapping her body around his tightly.

Jay kissed her madly, shaking his lips, fucking her tight cunt, looking into her eyes drowning in pleasure. Even MJ's moans that were turning her off before made her even better now.

She bit his shoulder, screaming in it as she had her first orgasm. Even so, he didn't stop ramming into her making her squirm, her tight cunt wrapped around his cock, trying to devour it. The words that always stayed on her lips became jumbled, "Me...on...her...MJ..."

Jay sucked on her lip, "now you are learning." He slid down, changing his position, lying on his side. He pulled Gwen down, both of them lying on their sides, facing MJ. He moved his hand across her body, finding its way to her slit, pushing his cock inside, slowly but surely. Gwen sensually bit her lip, putting her palm on MJ's cheeks, stroking it, pulling her close. She watched MJ squirm and moan and scream in pleasure while she moved her hips. With Jay's cock hitting her G-spot, her eyes became hazy in desire, "MJ..."

"Gwen...don't look...please..."

Gwen kissed her, the electric current ran through their bodies, causing their kiss to turn into passionate, mad ones. Until Felicia pulled MJ's hair, pulling her away, "Sorry, this one belongs to us."

Gwen swung her hips even harder, holding one of Jay's hands, with his other playing her clit, as he spooned her, "me too...I know...now...why MJ became yours. Now that I feel it...I can't live without you...Jay...I will be yours too?"

Jay kissed her lips, dripping his saliva in her mouth, which she happily drank for him as he started to shake his hips, his cock digging deeper in her wet cave, "really? But I am not sure I want you."

He stopped pistoning, knowing that she was close, making Gwen clutch the bedsheet, "please...I will do anything."

Felicia stopped kissing MJ, "come on, haven't you teased the girl enough? Or do you really want to break her?"

Jay stroked Gwen's waist, embracing her, "I don't know. I feel like breaking her, making her mine, heart, body, and soul."

Felicia licked her lips, feeling her pussy twitch, pulling on MJ's nipples, "Red, do you have anything to say?"

MJ shifted her body towards Gwen, stroking Gwen's cheek, "please...break her...? I want to see you break her."

Gwen widened her eyes, feeling Jay's palm wrap around her neck, thrusting in her in one go. Her body rocked, her brain getting filled with pleasure, insane pleasure that kept ramming her body, and it kept growing.

Before she knew it, she couldn't even move. She could only scream in pleasure.

Everything that happened after that turned her mind hazy. She didn't even remember how many times she came, in how many positions she was fucked in. Her smoky eyes looked at MJ, kissing her, cumming on her face, and she happily licked it before Felicia licked her face clean.

She kept shaking her hips even when he stopped, holding onto MJ's and Felicia's heads, sucking on her tits, cumming again.

Until all of a sudden, all the pleasure stopped coming. It left Gwen carving for more. Even his charming whispering voice made her tremble in delight, "do you like this?"

"I love it...I want it..." She tried her best to shake her ass, and he let her, making her smile blissfully.

Jay kissed her ear, "then, chose. Me or MJ..."

Gwen felt another electric shock run through her body, her eyes widening. Even so, she couldn't stop her body from moving, from carving more pleasure, "No...don't...ask me...that."

Jay held her in place again, causing her to come to a stop, squirming as he whispered, "MJ? Or, me."

Gwen pressed her head against his shoulder, gasping, "I-I...can't..."

Jay narrowed his scarlet eyes, sending shivers down the bones of Felicia and Mary, who were watching. Mary bit her lips, "God, I want him to look at me like that."

Felicia squeezed her thighs, kissing MJ's ear, licking it, "it turns me on so much."

He smacked his hand down on Gwen's asscheek. His other hand's finger pinched her clit. What should have sent intense pain, turning into intense pleasure. Overpowering her mind and body, making her have the biggest orgasm of her life, "I'll ask again, MJ or me?"

"IIIIIIIII Caaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn'ttttttttttt!!!!!!!!" Gwen screamed with her orgasm overpowering her. But soon, her scream of pleasure turned into sobs. She covered her face, sobbing, "I can't...I can't...I love...MJ."

Jay was sitting up against the bed, with Gwen on his. He watched her in surprise, stroking her head, kissing her head, "don't. It's ok, don't."

MJ freed herself from Felicia, who was surprised by the turn of events as well. MJ rushed to Gwen, removing her hands from the face, kissing her lips, "Gwen, sorry, sorry. I was jealous. I love you too!"

Felicia removed her strap-on, sitting beside Jay, leaning on his shoulder, "you broke her the wrong way."

Jay held Gwen in his arms, watching her and MJ kiss, "it's not my fault. I tried my best."

Felicia kissed his jaw, "yeah, you did. Good job."

Gwen lifted Jay's hand, licking his finger, "but I belong to you...like MJ..."

Jay smiled, raising his other hand to put his thumb in MJ's mouth, watching her lick it, "yeah...that sounds good."

The Next Morning,

Jay woke up hearing the voice of the three women talking with their bodies tangled around him. He opened his scarlet eyes, which fell on Gwen, sprawled on him, with MJ and Felicia's head on his shoulders.

Gwen turned her eyes towards him, smiling, "morning."

Jay smiled back at her, kissing MJ's red and Felicia's platinum hair, "morning. What were you talking about?"

Gwen raised her body, letting Jay sat up, as she fell in his arms, kissing his neck.

Felicia and MJ sat up too. With each his hand resting on their bodies, watching Gwen kiss his chest.

Felicia interlocked her fingers with his, "we were talking about how sex with you is addictive."

MJ sensually licked her lips, nodding, "yeah."

Gwen innocently looked up, "and you did something that made my jealously turn into pleasure. What was that?"

"You did?"

MJ widened her eyes, "you can do that? How?"

"About that..." Jay scratched his cheek, "it's hard to explain..." To even make others understand that, he would have to dive into his existence. And how his powers worked.

19