Chapter 63 – Parallel Universes History
667 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was born not in one universe but a thousand and twenty-four of them. Which meant there were many universes where he was gifted, where he wasn't handsome or even good-looking, or his voice didn't sound good, and then there could be a thousand problems.

But one was different. There was one where Jay was too ugly, far too ugly. It was like being punished for something until he realized that he was a mutant and his x-gene awakened.

There was a massive shift from super ugly. Jay gained absolute beauty. Maybe it was the effect of x-gene that caused the hideousness.

Anyway, life before that was regretful, but it didn't matter, but after x-gene awakened, life took a turn.

He grew from 2 years old to 21 in a day. His strength, speed, durability, even brainpower improved every day. Uncontrollably. And increasing his brainpower was something when he was already born with superhuman intelligence.

Even when he tried to walk out of his house, people became enamored with his beauty, charm, presence, mesmerized, kneeling. Armies that came to kill him knelt, asking to serve him. Countries fought for the right to look at him, to make him a citizen of their nation. And the world was plunged into chaos without him doing anything.

Until Professor X, Jean, and Emma worked together. And wiped the memories and of him from the memories of the whole world while he cleaned any digital traces.

And all this from just one picture that a random person took and posted on social media.

He shut down and started living in some valley, which wasn't bad since he got visited by Emma and Jean as friends since they didn't get overwhelmed by his powers.

Since he was active in other universes, being alone in one didn't matter all that much.

Even so, it was the only one where his body matched his mental age, and so, he made a mistake and slept with Emma, and then the two of them slept with Jean.

But that was when he realized what all his ability entailed. Professor X thought his powers gave him godly beauty, the ability to mesmerize, increased charm, increased sex appeal. But when he had sex for the first time, he realized there was more. His body fluids acted like an aphrodisiac. He got stronger from sex, his pheromones enslaved people. He connected to Emma and Jean through sex, understanding them, their desires.

Because he became empowered by sex, he could keep going forever and not get tired. Sex only made him desire it more, and when he had sex, the three of them felt immense pleasure and happiness.

But he still possessed more abilities, like healing through sex, only physical, mental, and even soul. Because of that, even Jean was mentally healed, freed of her dark persona, accepting her powers, and becoming far stronger.

Even so, that didn't help her. Before Jay even realized it, Emma and Jean lost themselves in pleasure. Their personality got stripped away until all that was left were slaves that would do anything at his commands. He got scared and used his fire.

His fire? That could be used through any of his body since it didn't come from body, mind, soul, essence, but his will, which didn't allow him to be divided. Even with thousand and twenty-four bodies, he was a single being.

He erased their memories, physical, mental, spiritual. Helping them revert back to how they were before they met him. It was a solution, but not long term, and this body's powers were a problem as well.

So, it was the first time when he used the resources of all universe. And created an absolute cryogenesis chamber.

Which he built and put this body into sleep. Even breaking the connection of his will, effectively putting his body in limbo, dead and alive.

As a result, something happened that he didn't expect, a portion body's powers got divided, diluted. It spread among the other thousand and twenty-three. Those bodies that were average-looking became handsome, the handsome ones? Became like he was in this world, a universal handsomeness/beauty.

But that wasn't all. The bodies transformed; the more Jay grew older, the more obvious it became. It was like these bodies were nigh-perfect, best for athletes, fighting, sex, among other things.

He had an enhanced libido which allowed him to go on far longer than possible for anyone on Earth, enhanced charisma, enhanced sex appeal, and more.

Even though he couldn't control pleasure, passion, and kill by sex with that body, or make a woman have the best orgasm of her life with a brush of his finger. It still allowed him to give more pleasure, make a connection, and his body fluids could enhance sensitivity and make them crave sex with him. It could even act like a drug, making women addicted to him, where sex without him wouldn't be just as good. 

Since it was massively diluted, it could be easily broken by anyone with little willpower. Which was why Jay only slept with mentally strong women.

Like Natasha, who dumped him after hearing the secret he should have told her long ago. If he did something to hurt Gwen, MJ's, or Felicia's feelings. They could break the addiction and dumb him.

Now, it wasn't like it wasn't of any help. It made the women more amiable to suggestions and reduced jealously, which helped him if he wanted to sleep around. It gave him the leverage that he needed to sleep around.

The problem was, how could he explain this to the three without telling them everything about him?

Jay was sitting up on the bed, with Gwen sitting on top of him. His thigh rubbed against her cunt, her breasts getting compressed on his hard chest.

MJ was on their right, and Felicia sat on the left. With her knees curled to on side, leaning on Jay, curiously waiting for him to answer why they felt addicted.

"My body fluids act like an aphrodisiac and might spread euphoria. Don't ask the science behind it," Jay said, hesitating, "does that offend you in some way?"

MJ blinked, "so if we lick your sweat, or kiss you, or even drink your pre-cum? Will that massively turn us on and make us feel good as if we had some weed?"

Jay tilted his head left and right, trying to decide, "Uh...yeah...that's about it."

MJ kissed his mouth, "I take his saliva."

Felicia licked her lips, "I'll take his sweat."

"Then cum is mine?" Gwen grinned, keeping MJ and Felicia away, "wait a moment. You did something that changed something. My pain and jealously turned into pleasure? How?"

Jay let out a breath, tilting his head back, thinking, "Hmm...that."

It was a good question. After twenty thousand years of progress, Jay's flames had evolved.

They could be mainly divided into three categories, divine flames, hell flames, and life flames. The three made Grand Flames.

Now, Divine Fire/Holy Fire allowed him to control attributes of Divine Energy, which further allowed him to induce positive force. Which he used to turn things like jealousy and pain into pleasure.

It wasn't permanent just for the duration of sex.

Now, he needed something to explain, "that was magic. It's not permanent."

"Do it now? I want MJ to feel the same pleasure that I felt? Just the thought of seeing her like that turns me on," Gwen licked his chest.

Felicia pulled his face towards her, kissing him, "me too."

Jay looked at her in surprise, "do you ever feel jealous?"

Felicia softly smiled, caressing his cheek, "every time I see you paying more attention to other women."

Jay kissed her lips, "you should have told me sooner."

MJ sat up, "as much as I would like to stay, the three of us have classes, then band practice, and I have my acting schedule tonight."

Felicia rolled her eyes, "you know to spoil the fun."

Jay sat up, "next weekend then?"

"Next weekend," MJ kissed his cheek, "I would kiss your lips, but I don't want to spend my day with a burning vagina." 

Jay chuckled, kissing her cheeks, "yeah."

16