Chapter 64 – Adoption?
585 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primo was walking inside a secret Hydra hideout, crossing the bodies that were falling down one after the other.

He walked past them, seeing their bodies covered in a thin layer of ice because he took away all the heat from their bodies.

It was like they didn't want to try guns, but there was no ignition, wanted to punch, but their bodies froze.

"This is too easy," Primo broke open one room which was heavily reinforced when the smile hanging on his lips disappeared.

There was the sound of empty clicks as he watched a young girl shoot the gun, again and again, making him frown.

He walked over, squatting in front of a girl that was about 10 or 11 years old, shooting a gun, "oh, boy. I spoke too early."

He squatted down, taking the gun away, but she didn't want to let go, so he vaporized it.

What surprised him was that rather than being scared, her eyes started to shine. He tilted his head, tapping her forehead with his finger, "sorry, kid."

In Bus (Which was a flying plane),

Coulson was sitting on the main seat in the cabin. While Jay sat opposite of him, reading reports about Ian Quinn's activities, when he raised his head, "Oh, boy."

Coulson was working on writing a new report when he heard Jay's voice, "what?"

Jay scratched his forehead, "what did you do with the children of Hydra families?"

"They in a reformation school and will be kept an eye on for decades," Coulson said as if he wasn't violating human rights, "why?"

"Primo just telepathically told me that he found another child, and now he is saying that reformation will not work on this one. She has a bad case of Hydra."

Coulson suspiciously looked at Jay, "did you just use Hydra like it was a disease?"

"Did you just ignore the part about him finding a little girl?" Jay raised his eyebrow.

"Little girl, yeah," Coulson frowned; he rubbed his hair, "what do you mean she has a bad case of Hydra?"

"Might be incurable."

Coulson looked down, thinking about it when Jay waved his hand, "let it be. It's solved."

"What? How?"

"Primo says he's going to rewrite some parts of her memories and adopt her."

"Huh?" Coulson widened his eyes, "What?!"

In Hydra Lab,

Primo was holding a fainted little girl, "that wasn't the plan, but it seems that I will be taking care of you from now on."

He took Ruby's mobile, calling a particular number, "Hello?"

"Sir Primo?"

"I am sending you a location of a Hydra lab. I need you to take every bit of information you can get from here."

"Is there a reason why you can't do that?"

"I just adopted a child."

"Excuse me?"

"I adopted a child. Anyway, deal with this," He cut the call before he turned the mobile horizontally, typing on it, entering a secret code.

"Hello, Sir," As soon as he pressed enter, Echo's voice resounded in his ear.

"Echo, buy me a house and make all the necessary documents."

"Yes, Sir. What would you like your name to be?"

"Hmm, that's tough...Hmm, Primo Prometheus, how does that sound?"

"Like it's a made-up name."

"Perfect," Primo chuckled, combing his soft golden hair back, "put Ruby Prometheus as her name."

"Which city, sir?"

"I'll let you chose that."

"Then I already prepared a place when I calculated that something like this would happen."

"So thoughtful of you. Where is it?"

"It's..."

Queens, New York City, New York,

Primo stood in front of the apartment, glancing towards the little girl holding his hand, "seriously, Dad? We have to move again. You can't just kidnap me from my bed while I am sleeping!"

Primo picked her up, stroking her head, "sorry about that. I have just gotten a better job so we won't have to move again. I promise."

Ruby looked away, cutely puffing her face, "that's what you said last time."

Primo chuckled, "I promise. This time for sure."

He just said when the door next to their new apartment opened. And a beautiful Italian American woman peeked out. She looked at Primo, who had soft and shiny blonde hair, sharp orange eyes.

It made her freeze for a moment before she continued smiling, coming out the door. She watched the man who seemed to be unusually young for being the child's father, "you are the new neighbors? We just saw your things come in."

Rube rolled her eyes as she watched the beautiful woman, "now for sure, you are going to leave the apartment."

Primo covered her mouth, shyly glancing away, "I am sorry about her. She is just angry that she had to leave the house again."

The woman chuckled, "I understand how that can be hard, leaving all the friends."

She seemed to have thought of something, "Peter!! Come out!"

"Coming!" Soon, footsteps came out, until a young boy came out, looking at Jay and Ruby.

The woman patted his back, smiling, "this is Peter, my nephew.  Peter, this is..."

Primo put Ruby down, smiling at the woman, "my name is Primo Prometheus. This is Ruby Prometheus. Ruby, say hello to Peter and..."

"May, my name is May Parker."

Ruby looked at them, snorting before she opened the door to their new apartment, slamming it after her.

Primo sighed, "I am so sorry. She lived with her mother, who spoiled her a lot. And now she is gone, and she has to move to leave her old home to live with me. It's all too much."

May parted her lips, pressing them, softly smiling, "my husband...Peter's uncle also passed away a few years ago. I went through the same thing. I think Peter and her will get along, right Peter?"

Peter nodded, nervously talking, "yeah..." He looked up curiously at Primo, "I have never seen eyes like yours."

Primo chuckled, "I know. That is why I gave myself the name Prometheus."

Peter looked at him with shining eyes, "that is so cool!"

Primo patted his head, "I am flattered. But I will see you later, Peter Parker. It was good seeing you, Miss Parker."

May waved her hand, "just call me May."

Primo opened the door, smiling, "then see you later, Miss May."

Peter watched Primo's gate close as he took his aunt's hand, "He is so cool! Isn't he?"

May chuckled, holding Peter's hand walking inside, "yeah. Didn't seem like a person who would live in this neighborhood."

"That! He had that whole rich people air around him, and that suit!"

May sighed, troubled, looking at her nephew gush, "shouldn't you be thinking about the girl? She was cute."

"She was, but Primo!"

May Parker patted his head, "maybe you like boys more than girls? Oh well. As long as you are happy."

In the apartment,

Primo walked over to the beige sofa, with wooden furnishing and a black glassed low table between the long couch and adjacent single sofas.

His eyes fell on Ruby, who was enjoying the sofa, "Dad! This is so good!!"

Primo sat down beside her, stroking her head, "as I said. I am earning a lot now. So we are going to stay here for a while."

Ruby curled her lips, sarcastically saying, "are you sure it's not because of that woman?"

Primo stroked Ruby's head, "she's beautiful. Isn't she?"

"She's ok," Ruby pursed her lips, looking away.

Primo smiled, "how about we chose a school for you? Maybe the same one that Peter goes to? You can make a friend?"

"Whatever, friends are overrated."

Primo let out a sigh, covering his face, "what was I thinking."

14