Chapter 73 – Beating Depression Out!
517 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[About Primo and Jay - So, there have been a few comments that they still aren't sure who the protagonist is. So, let me make this clear. There is only one protagonist - Jay. 

Now, who is Primo? 

I always dreamt of playing Full Immersion Virtual Games. So, take Kirito and Kirigaya Kazuto. If the two were able to exist at the same time, with the same mind, same soul, but two bodies. Would that mean Kirito is not Kirigaya? 

Still, confused? 

Try reading these two links. 

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Singularity - Try Google search - Powerlisting Singularity

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Multipresence - Try Google search - Powerlisting Multipresence. 

If you have doubts even after all this? Then you shouldn't read chapter 75.]

 

[Also, it's the beginning of the new month. By the 10th of this month, there should be 90 to 120 more chapters on my Patre-on. So, if you want to read three to four months ahead of everyone? Join my Patro-on! The link is in synopsis or https://www.patreon.com/Nonameavailable, here.]

 

 

At night,

Primo was sitting in a park, staring at the sleeping tulips, hearing the sound of water on his right. He was lost in thought when Bobbi walked over, leaning on the tree, cutting the call, "it's done. The SHIELD has him, and the girl is saved too. They will be under SHIELD's care for a while."

Primo took a deep breath, rubbing his face, "sorry about that. I thought it would be a good experience, dealing with an amateur. But I underestimated his powers."

Bobbi pressed her lips, softly smiling, sitting down beside him, "I don't think that is what you underestimated."

She gave him the bottle of Bendeery beer that she brought with her, "here, have some."

Primo stared at it, letting out a breath, "I don't really drink...much." He rubbed his eyes, taking the bottle, gulping it down, "whatever."

Bobbi rubbed the back of her ear, smiling, as she looked to the front when her smile disappeared.

Bobbi sat there, staring at the tulips when Primo glanced towards her. He the bottle in front of her, "I know that look. I should have never involved you in that...I can erase it if you want."

Bobbi curled her legs, resting her arms on her knees, glancing towards him, "I am scared of you...and there aren't many things in the world that scare me."

He raised his hand, with a flame on the tip of his finger, "that's why...I should..."

Bobbi held his hand, stopping him, smiling, "No...I am still scared of you...but at the same time, I am relieved. Because I know you are more scared than I ever will be."

Bobbi pulled his hand down as the flames disappeared, "so don't you dare...erase anything."

Primo smiled, "hmm...ok."

Bobbi watched him, "so...how many of these people are there?"

Primo closed his eyes, "many, but at the same time not many. Most of them are hiding, having found a way to live their life without using their powers, or bringing attention. The few that do are either found by SHIELD, hidden by Hydra. Or get kept an eye on by my people. But...the rate at which these people are appearing is increasing. So I thought...it would be a good idea some can keep order."

He stood up, "anyway...let's go home. I have a sweet daughter who must be worried about me. Probably."

Jay's House,

Jay was lying on the bed, his face buried in the pillow, with all lights off.

"Sir?"

"Echo?" He talked in a muffled voice.

"Are you crying, Sir?"

"No...I am not."

He turned over, holding the pillow on his face, lowering it so his eyes could see the roof.

"You know that I am not on the roof, Sir."

"Yeah, I know, Echo."

"Your plan of using Andre Deschaine to create an illusion that Primo had a life and past of his own didn't go without a glitch?"

"Mmm...I used the memories of the past, the ones that were almost but erased? I didn't think that I'd somehow still remembered how it felt. It wasn't supposed to go like that. Now I am all in a...what do you call this mood?"

"Bad moon, Sir."

"Right, that one."

"If you ever listened to me, then I would have told you that was going to happen. And that you should call Miss Wanda."

"No...she's busy...I don't want to call her every time something doesn't go according to plan."

"What didn't go according to plan?"

Jay sat up, blinking, looking at Wanda stand on the door, waving her hand as she walked in. He plopped back down, "Echo..."

"Good thing that I don't listen to you either, Sir."

Wanda chuckled, sitting down beside him, pulling the pillow away, "what happened?"

Jay looked away, raising his hand, "give me the pillow...I feel so naked without it."

Wanda put the pillow down on his chest, which he used to cover half his face, "why are you here?"

Wanda rolled her eyes, pulling the pillow down to his chest, lying sideways on it. She brushed her finger on his forehead, to his nose, "why is my pretty boy upset?"

Jay softly smiled, shyly looking at her, "it's nothing. I fought against someone with the ability to bring our despair, and all the leftover memories from long ago came out, and the feelings behind them. So...I was sulking."

Wanda gazed at him with an enamored look, brushing her thumb against his lip, her fingers touching his cheek. She looked up into his eyes, "then you can sulk all you want. While I'll browse through what have you been doing."

Jay curled his lips, removing the pillow from under her. Causing Wanda's body to fall on his, "can you not browse my mind like it's a video library?"

Wanda stopped, "would you like to tell me what have you been up to?"

Jay sat up, thinking before he lay down on his side, raising his hand, "let's cuddle while you do it."

Wanda chuckled, lying down, stroking his cheek, as he pulled her closer in a cuddle when she suddenly let out a breath. She lightly squirmed, "all right, that was not the first thing I was expecting to see. Are you serious about those college girls?"

"You know I am."

"I am going to skip that part," Wanda pulled closer, kissing the nape of his neck, "or I might not be able to see the whole thing."

Jay smiled as he watched her poke around in his mind. Ordinarily, people might mind that, but he couldn't care less about it.

In fact, knowing that he wasn't the only one with all this information somehow lifted the burden from his shoulder.

Moreover, just seeing her face in front of him made him happy.

Wanda pulled his cheek, smiling with her eyes closed, "stop thinking good things about me. Let me focus."

"Mm, hmm," Jay smiled, hugging her closely, closing his eyes, kissing her head.

Wanda read most of his recent memories, moving in his arms, rubbing her body against his, making Jay raised his body, lowering it. He rested his cheek on his face, his other hand stroked her waist.

Wanda opened her eyes softly stroked his cheek, "you adopted a child...why her?"

"Well, I didn't see Ruby in any other universe...so I don't know her future. But from what I understand...she is significant to Hydra and is talented. But my identity as Jay is too famous; there is too much information on the Net. So I adopted as Primo."

Wanda pushed his hair away from his forehead, "hmm...and why Scarlet?"

Jay chuckled, "well, to make things interesting. Scarlet is a combination of red and orange. I left behind a clue, but that is also why I had to show Bobbi my blurred memories of despair. So she thinks that Primo had a different life. So Nick thinks that. So it's harder to connect the dot."

Wanda took a deep breath, raising her eyebrows, "wow...you have too much time, sweety. Have you ever tried not setting things in motion?"

Jay blankly blinked, "but then...how do pass the time?"

"Read a book?" Wanda sat up, regretting the moment she said that.

Jay moved to attract the book from the table, which fell in his hand. He patted away the dust, turning the pages at once, "all read. Want me to quote?"

Wanda lay down on his chest, "ok, you made your point. Emulating all the reactions, and changes, and the future, and setting things in motion is your one true way of passing the time."

She stroked his lips, "boy, you are so troublesome."

"Am I?" Jay innocently blinked.

Wanda nodded, "very, that's why you should be punished and trained." She pushed her finger in his mouth, "now be a good boy and lick."

Jay stroked her forearm, brushing his hand against her palm and other fingers, stroking her finger that was touching his lips, "serious? I am upset, and the best you can come up with is domination stuff?"

Wanda raised her eyebrow, "I am listening, but I am not seeing the tongue lapping. Do you want me to punish you so badly?"

Jay licked her finger, making Wanda let out a content breath. She kissed his jaw, putting her finger on his mouth, "I am going to fuck the depression out of you."

12