Chapter 115 – Visiting the School
305 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primo woke up from his sleep, looking around the room, realizing that he was standing near the bed. He sucked in a deep breath, looking around, when his eyes fell on Hope and Ava, "what is going on?"

Ava narrowed her eyes, "that is why I should be asking. What is going on?"

Primo walked over, sitting down on the bed, hesitating, asking Hope, "what happened?"

Hope leaned in, hesitantly whispering in his ear, "you were walking, talking...It seemed like Jay, talking to Avengers."

Primo covered his face, "oh, god, oh, god, oh, god, I am slipping."

Ava walked on her knees, hugging his from behind, nibbling on his ear, "that you are. So I was right when I said you and Jay were similar. But to think..."

Jay shot a look towards Hope, who looked away, shrugging, "I was tired...Ava was the one that woke me up."

Ava chuckled, "it's ok. I understand how important it is...you can wipe my memory of the incident. Are you getting old?"

Primo patted her head, which was on his shoulder, closing his eyes, "no...not old, just weaker."

He explained to Ava about the whole thing that was going on, making her narrow her eyes, "so you are really slipping. But three bodies...was there a need?"

Primo was lying on the bed, with Ava watching him from above. While Hope was buried under the blanket, with her face near them, "that sounds tiring."

"It's actually fun," Primo smiled, "I get to do everything I want without any trouble. But seriously, I need to solve this before everyone knows my dirty little secret."

Ava pointed at herself, "start with me...you need more Innocence users, right? Then do me."

Primo narrowed his eyes, "I shouldn't...it was supposed to be a one-time thing for Hope since she knew."

"Don't worry...I'll wear my suit before using it. That way, no one should know. It should give you enough time, right?"

Primo cupped her neck, kissing her lips, "thank you."

Ava stroked his hand and chest, grinning, "no...this is a wet dream come true."

Hope burst out in laughter, "I knew she wa going to say that."

Omega Earth,

Jay opened his eyes, sitting in a car as he got out. After a week, his internal injuries were much better.

Amongst his bodies, there was a division of power depending on their source point.

Like the Grand Flames, that was a manifestation of his willpower. Without his soul, his whole being was erratic, as if it had lost balance. He wasn't sure what would happen if he tried to use the flames. They could run out of control.

But when it comes to accessibility, any one of his three bodies could use this willpower.

Then there were Primo's powers that came with tech, which only Primo could access.

Then there was magic, which he had lost since losing his soul, but it could have been used by any one of the three. But the Heart of Innocence could be used by any of the three.

Lastly, there were Sephiroth's powers, which came through his genes and body. What the Heart did was provide him with an Innocence. Which allowed him to use all those powers in order.

He hoped that Heart could provide the same order to the flames, but it was too weak. He would need to restore it to half power, fill in about 500 points to try.

And right now...it was in -50. Well, just now, after giving Ghost her Innocence, it became -40.

Jay walked through the mansion turned to school, entering the principal's office, looking at Charles, "sorry to drop out of nowhere."

Charles looked up, surprised, "No...Is it something important?"

"Kinda is."

Shortly, In Lab,

Charles was in his wheelchair, beside Jay, who was standing. He looked towards the group of people standing in front of him.

It was the X-Men, the first generation Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Beast.

"So, you are trying to say that it might not change our abilities. But provide some control over them?" Beast was pacing around, thinking.

Jay nodded, "I am not providing you with abilities; Otherwise, anything could happen. But I am providing you, with, let's say...a switch. From my prediction, it should hide your x-gene from any kind of test and provide you with better control. Like you being able to turn human again, and Scott being able to see through his eyes, and things like that. I can do this for mutants that have trouble controlling their abilities."

"Your predictions? You don't even know for sure? Say it like it is. You want to experiment on mutants," Wolverine scoffed, staring at him.

Jay scratched his head, looking at their mood turn sour, looking down, "ok. I'll say it like that. I want to experiment on one mutant to see if the Heart can do what I think it can do. If it can, then you don't need me to tell you the benefits, right?"

Charles cleared his throat, "what he means to say is-"

"You don't need to defend him, Professor. He made it plenty clear what he means to do," Cyclops stared at Jay.

Wolverine walked over, "all right. I will do it."

"Logan!" Cyclops frowned, staring at Logan's back.

Logan didn't reply, staring at Jay, "it can help us control powers? How would know it was successful?"

"Oh, we'll know. I assure you," Jay smiled when Cyclops held Logan's shoulder, "Logan! What are you doing?!"

Jay blinked, glancing towards Cyclops, "are you that dense? He is doing it for Rogue. The only reason why I came over was that I trusted Wolverine to say yes."

Scott turned his visor towards Jay when Storm pulled Scott back, and Wolverine stared at Jay, "you knew?"

Jay put his hand on Wolverine's chest, "of course I knew. Emma told me everything that happened in the past ten years."

He chuckled, "even you trying to hit on her so that you could restore your memories."

Wolverine awkwardly looked away, "what you are going to tell me to stay away from your woman?"

"Ah, no. But I am going to enjoy this."

Wolverine just said when he felt a warmth in his chest, which spread throughout his body, as he started screaming.

"Wolverine!" Others worriedly came forward when Jay shrugged, "don't worry. His is a unique case. Other's won't feel the same pain."

"How do you know that?" Cyclops didn't believe him when Jay shrugged, waiting for a minute or two, as Wolverine stopped screaming.

Soon Wolverine stood up, and Jay felt his head become lighter.

"Logan...how is it?" Ororo Munroe knelt down beside him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

Hank was right behind her as he stood in front of Wolverine, seeing him stand up, "Logan?"

Logan looked up, shaking his head, "nothing...I just...never felt so light...and so powerful."

He punched the metal table, and a massive dent appeared in it, making others look at him in surprise, "can you control it?"

Logan made a fist, and three claws appeared, "Yes. I can."

"How do we know that? You could do it before too," Cyclops was spectacle when Wolverine raised his lip in a smile.

"Because before...I couldn't do this," Three yellow energy claws extended from his claw, cutting the whole table in pieces.

"Also," He put a small cut on his arm, which didn't heal, "I can do this."

"You are not healing?" Storm and Hank widened their eyes in surprise, but the next moment he healed.

"Yes. It's like controlling my arm. There is so much more than I can do now. It feels like being a whole new person," Wolverine grinned, clenching his fist.

"What about all the pain? Students can't take that much pain," Scott still didn't want to let go.

Beast nodded, "what Cyclops says is true, but I also heard when you said Wolverine's case is unique, and I agree. That is why use it on me."

Jay put his hand on Beast's shoulder, "gladly."

Shortly,

Hank McCoy was in his human form, staring at his hands, "this is...impossible. I didn't think it was possible."

Jay watched him with a smile, "well, this is a new type of Innocence. Rather than giving powers or abilities, it is more focused on control and enhancement. To make mutant powers more stable. I'd say it's a Control-Type Innocence."

Charles looked towards Scott, "Cyclops?"

Scott stared at Jay, moving towards the door, "I want nothing to do with this."

Jay sighed, scratching his cheek, "it has been a decade. Is this still because of Jean?"

Wolverine patted his shoulder, "don't worry about him. There is someone that needs much more than him."

Jay took a deep breath, "I know." He needed this more than anything else.

9