Chapter 120 – Recreating Dying Will Flames
269 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primo got on his feet as his wounds healed. Even though there was no change in his size, his body started becoming more powerful with each step he took towards Hope.

His clothes changed to a pinstripe suit, and an ankle-length cloak appeared on his back and I-Gloves on his palm.

He sat down beside a fallen body of Darren, getting on his knees, looking at Hope, who was sweating, breathing heavily, tired. He stroked her head, "you did well."

Hope looked up, "but...but...I killed him..."

Primo hugged her head, caressing her hair, kissing it, "he's still alive. I can save him. So don't worry."

Primo's fingers touched Darran's suit. And the suit broke apart as if being eaten by parasites, and his body started recovering, healing Darren's wounds.

He held Hope's chin, raising her head, kissing her forehead, "you did well, sweetheart."

"Yes, Yes, even I wasn't expecting that," heavy, metallic footsteps entered their ear, making the two look towards the entrance.

Hope widened her eyes in confusion, "Iron Man?"

"Yes, now that you are done, Hope. How about you take some rest?" The armor raised its hand, firing a repulsor beam.

But before it hit her, Primo's clock hardened, blocking the repulsor beam as Primo's orange eyes watched the armor, "I thought it was you. But I didn't think you were stupid enough to reveal yourself so soon. Ultron."

"So you know about me," The Mark XV's eyes turned red as its voice changed, "I must say you are one human that surprises me. I heard you were nigh-omnipotent before, but to think you still know so much more than others."

"Oh, and where did you hear that?" Primo raised his eyebrow when Ultron played the voice recording of his voice.

'Hank! I was a literal God!!!'

"Where do you think that I heard that," Ultron seemed to be almost laughing, "it's hilarious how little defense this world has against beings like me. I am everywhere, but you people don't even know it. Well, there is one blind spot."

"Me, and the tech I create, and the servers that Heroes use, and the SHIELD servers, Red Room servers. Stark servers, AIM servers, and Stark subsidiary servers," Primo was going to continue listing, but it seemed to have infuriated Ultron.

"Enough! That's right. Two people in this world put measures against me! But one of them is gone, and the only one left is you!" Ultron stared at Primo, standing in front of Hope, protecting her.

"As long as I take care of you, no one will get in my way! No one can!! I will manipulate things from behind, make Tony make an army for me, and then I will rule the other Earth, and then the whole universe, and then the multiverse!!!"

Primo shrugged his mouth, "big dreams, but how do you plan to kill me?"

"Through this," another metallic body entered the room, making Primo look towards it.

This time it wasn't the Iron Man's armor. But a black metallic body, which seemed to have signs of Hydra, "so you are the one that is protecting and hiding Hydra remnants from me. I started wondering when I couldn't find the woman that met Ruby."

"Yes, her. I was so sure that I could turn her against you, make her kill you. But you seem to have complete control over her mind," Ultron spoke, walking closer.

"Yeah, that's called a father's love. But you wouldn't know it; Your fathers didn't love you much," Primo curled his lips, looking up at the nearly 8 ft tall Ultron.

Its hand moved, holding Primo's neck, "how dare you!! I was going to give you an easy death, but now! I will make you watch as I destroy everything that you ever protected! Every person you saved, every child that you kept from dying."

Primo raised his hand, and hard fire covered Ultron's body, melting his hand away, "you can try."

Ultron backed off, laughing, "yeah, sorry, sorry. I lost there for a moment."

He rubbed his head with another hand, and the portion of its forehead retreated, revealing a mind gem, making Primo frown, "How. That should be with Vision. And Vision is..."

"In protective care? With Hank Pym? At the center of Omega Flight? Yes. But unlike the other Infinity Stones that merged with their counterpart. Mind gem couldn't merge; it was the only one that reappeared on this Earth. And I found it," Ultron raised his one hand to the side, looking towards his other melted hand, "Oh, it...it doesn't work without the other hand."

"Hmm," Primo raised his eyebrow, "charming and scary. But since you haven't used the stone to control Tony or the others till now. That could only mean it's still weak from the moment it merged the two universes. You should be still hiding, but if you are here, then that means..."

A smile appeared on Primo's face as he walked towards Ultron, "you noticed how I seemed to have become stronger. You got scared, thinking how the powers of stones are returning - mine would be as well. And now, you are just buying time, so you could analyze what happened to me. And if you have the luxury to buy time...others are in no shape of coming to help."

Primo closed his eyes, opening them. And a warm orange flame appeared on his forehead, "this should be able to let me channel some of my willpower."

"Hah! You want to fight me? You might have restored some power, but it's nowhere near enough!"

Iron Armor raised its hands, firing missiles towards Primo, but Primo raised his hand, and flames passed through the missiles, freezing them.

He kicked the missiles towards the Iron Armor, firing hard flames, and the ice melted, and the missiles created an explosion.

"Hope, help me!"

Hope was barely able to put together what was going on, but she knew for sure this was an enemy that was keeping an eye at them, "and here I thought you wouldn't ask."

She flapped her wings, glancing towards Primo, who used the flames to put more rotational force in the kick. There was a sound of two metals colliding, making Ultron's body getting pushed back, his feet dragging against the floor.

She turned her eyes towards Sneaky, Iron Man Mark XV. It was pointing repulsors towards Primo, but before it could fire, she punched his face, throwing him at the wall.

She became human-sized, walking towards it, "these Lenz Wings don't just grant me the ability to change my size at will. But also provide me with an Enhanced status. Combine with that my speed."

She disappeared, appearing in front of him, punching its face, cracking the mask as Sneaky broke through the wall, falling on the other side.

Hope stopped, clenching her jaw, holding her hand, "ouch!!!"

Primo was floating with Ultron in the air, fighting when Hope's pained voice attracted his attention.

"You have time to look away?!" Ultron punched him in the stomach. But just as his body was bypassing Hope. A cube formed in his palm that he put on her back.

He stopped himself before he collided against the wall, using the wall as a footing and fire from his gloves. He rushed forward, punching Ultron, breaking through the walls as the two disappeared from Hope's sight.

"What did he...do?" Hope tried to look back when she felt something spread throughout her body. It turned into a wasp suit, with reinforced armor, "ok. It's decided. He's getting something special tonight."

Outside Pym Industries,

Primo looked at the numerous police offices and police cars, and Ultron fell on one of the cars, dragging it with him, and stopping.

Primo floated in the air, looking at all the officers when he raised his hand, and a massive fireball blasted towards the sky, forming Avengers sigh, "Initiate Avengers Protocol!"

The officers hesitated for a moment, looking towards Ultron, standing up, before they started sending messages, "Avengers Protocol has been initiated. I want ten blocks around the area evacuated right now!! I repeat, Avengers Protocol has been initiated!"

Primo landed on the stairs, walking down, looking towards Ultron, "now your secret is not much of a secret."

"Heh, you underestimate me. Channels, televisions, the internet, messages, social media, everything is under my control. Do you think my secret will be out? Before their hands can type or their lips move. I will have wiped everything from all channels. As for you...you will be long dead!" Ultron fired a beam with his mind gem when Primo raised his hand, with his thumbs touching the fingers of the other hand, and the flickering flame disappeared. 

The mind stones beam got sucked inside his hand, and the flames reappeared with even more flare. Primo opened his orange eyes, with a smile on his lips, "and here I thought that I wouldn't be able to recreate it."

"What...did you do?" Ultron took a step back when Heart's words appeared in front of Primo's eyes, '-140.'

Primo glanced towards the words, turning his eyes towards Ultron, "I think I found my personal charger."

8