Chapter 121 – Assemble
250 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ultron was firing his thrusters at maximum speed, staring at the sky in front of him, "just a little more time."

"And what?"

Ultron looked down, and Primo was right beneath him, flying as she used the flames from those gloves as thrusters, "you!"

Primo turned his hands, and his body rotated his leg, kicking Ultron's chin, causing him to lose his balance.

Primo came to a stop, and his body disappeared, appearing behind Ultron, firing his flames at maximum speed to hit Ultron's face with his backhand.

Ultron's body shot downwards, getting buried into the ground, while Primo landed in front of the crater.

Ultron raised his body from the ground, glitching, "I just needed a little more time."

Primo raised his hand, collecting Hellfire on his palm, "and you still would have lost."

He was about to fire when a shadow covered him, making him look up at the swarm of Ultron sentries in the sky.

An Ultron body that looked the same as this, but the only difference was that it was made of vibranium, landed on the ground. He took the mind gem from the broken body, putting it on his forehead, "and now, I am ready."

"Touche," Primo raised his eyebrows, "now it feels like I am in trouble."

Primo pointed at the sky, and the Avengers sign covering three blocks increased to cover the whole city.

Stark Tower,

Tony was working on his new armor. When Jarvis's voice entered his ear, "Sir, you should see this."

Tony looked up, blinking, "what is it? Jarvis?"

His eyes fell on a screen, showing the news, with an Avengers mark made of fire, "Is that an exclamation mark after A? Who told him to change the insignia."

"Sir, is that what you should be paying attention to?"

Virginia, Culver University,

Bruce Banner was in his human form, teaching his class, writing on a whiteboard when his class started murmuring.

He turned around, confusedly asking, "what happened? The class is not interesting enough?"

One of the girls stood up, showing the news broadcast. The Avengers sigh, "Sir! There is a call for you!"

Dr. Banner walked forward, carefully looking at the phone, and his body started to change. He turned into Hulk as his clothes stretched with his body, fitting him, "you know the homework."

"But Sir? It's in New York?! How will you go?"

Bruce smiled as his clothes turned into a Hulkbuster armor, "I am always ready for these circumstances."

Another student raised his hand, "Sir? How will you get out? Are you going to break the wall? Please break the wall."

Dr. Banner stopped, the armor disappeared, and he turned into his human form, clearing his throat, "right, your homework has doubled."

Russia, Red Room,

Captain America was training against Antonia. The two fought on equal terms when they heard a knock on the door, stopping.

Yalena leaned against the door, "you have been called to help, Captain."

"Oh, where?"

"New York, Avengers signal."

Steve Rogers frowned, "will we get there in time?"

"Are you afraid of teleporting?"

"Do I have a choice?"

New York Sanctum,

Ancient One walked in front of Doctor Strange, busy training with Mordo, "you should go. Help the Avengers."

Stephen Strange stopped, while Mordo frowned, "but we do not interfere in those affairs."

Doctor Strange nodded, "I thought you asked me not to interfere in mortal affairs. That was the whole reason why I stopped being a Doctor."

Ancient One turned back, "the last Sorcerer saved the universes. Seeing that Sorcerers are still there? It would give the confused people some hope."

"I am not him? No one can be him, not even you," Doctor Strange shook his head.

Ancient One nodded, "I know. But people don't know that. But it's on you to decide if you want to or not. She nearly died last time, and if it wasn't for Primo's fire. She would have died. Didn't you sought this power, so you don't have to rely on anyone else to protect her?"

Doctor Strange narrowed his eyes, "when you put it like that..."

Helicarrier,

Natasha walked to the bridge, looking towards Hawkeye standing beside Fury and Maria Hill, "so you saw too?"

"It's hard to miss," Nick looked towards the large fire emblem.

Natasha narrowed her eyes, "what are we up against?"

Maria Hill tapped on the screen. And a picture of Primo fighting Ultron sentries appeared, "Ultron, an AI created by Hank Pym and Tony Stark of the other Earth. It was meant to keep the peace, but it took the term too literally. For it, peace meant wiping out every living thing. It was supposed to have been destroyed, but it seems at some corner it survived and thought that our Earth would be easier to take over."

Hawkeye crossed his arms, "he seems to have gotten around quite well. Not only did he get the mind stone, but also the vibranium body. It seems troublesome."

Nick frowned, "it's a good thing that he didn't get into secure servers. We were lucky."

"No, we weren't," Natasha stared at the screen, "Jay just saw this coming long before us. I know there is a contingency plan for this. Keep him there."

"A contingency plan? Where?" Maria quizically asked. They had taken over all the things and places Jay used for his operation since they weren't on any papers. 

Natasha didn't answer as she turned around, "I am...the contingency plan."

Hawkeye shrugged, "great. I am coming as well."

Near Pym Industries,

Primo wiped the blood off his lips; the flames from his forehead disappeared as he absorbed another beam.

But the moment he left himself open, numerous repulsor beams tried to hit him. His cloak hardened, defending him from most attacks, yet some bypassed, attacking his hands.

"You think I don't know that the Avengers are coming? But you really think that they can defeat me? My army will tire them out, and these sentries will go and attack the civilians, keeping Avengers busy till I kill you."

Ultron turned to look as few sentries started leaving when an orange beam shot through, cleaning, melting the road, and destroying them.

Ultron would widen his eyes if he had the eyes to widen, looking back, watching Primo hold a silver gun.

Primo glanced towards Casull using the Browning short-recoil mechanism. Its most recognizable feature is its long slide, counteracting the weapon's heavy recoil with its weight. The barrel was 10 inches long and finished with titanium nitride, giving it a characteristic gold color, "it's a gun that I wanted to use for a long time. But never got the chance. But now...I can use this with these flames. Let me give you a demonstration."

Primo pointed at the sentries, and the Drying Will Flames made it glow orange before it fired a beam that destroyed dozens of Sentries in one go, "what can I say. I am an attention whore. So keep you thousands of creepy eyes on me. Or you won't have any left."

"Why! Why! Why! Why! Why!!! You are nothing!! You are not even a God anymore! Why do you possess such strength!! Why are you getting in my way!!!"

Primo raised his left hand, and nanites swarmed, creating another Casull, pointing the two in front of him, charging them, with a smile on his face, "because I am a sadist. I just love to foil the plans of villains; it fills me immense joy."

"You!!!!!!!!!!!"

Primo fired two powerful blasts that destroyed the whole block full of sentries, causing the flames to cover the entire area.

"I didn't know you were a sadist," Hope appeared beside him, holding Mark XV's head.

Primo lightly smiled, "I didn't know that as well. I guess you learn something new every day."

Hope whispered in his ear, "I had something special planned for tonight. Maybe...just maybe...I can see this sadist side of yours?"

Primo turned his face towards her, kissing her nose, "I do...like the sound of that."

Ultron walked out of the explosion without a scratch, "I have had enough of you. All of you Avengers."

There was wind, and Natasha landed behind Primo and Hope, wearing ATs, "good work holding him back. But we have a problem. SHIELD found a few nucleus missiles coming towards us."

"But we put countermeasures in place against that?" Primo furrowed his brows.

Natasha shook her head, "they are coming from an island near us."

Primo shot a look towards Ultron, "brilliant. You helped them build nuclear weapons."

Ultron walked closer, collecting energy on mind gem, "yes. Why fight for some when I can make as many as I want?"

Iron Man landed in front of them, "that's...kinda smart. As expected of my son."

One of the sentries latched onto Iron Man, shouting before it self-destructed, "I am not your son!!!"

Primo slashed his hand, creating flames to keep the explosion away from them, as Hawkeye landed, "I had to park the car. What did I miss?"

Primo glanced towards him, "nothing much. Tony being typical Tony. He made Ultron self-destruct."

"Then not much."

7