Chapter 127 – Super Adaptoid
249 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sephiroth was working on his preparation before he made the android factory when he stopped, turning his eyes in one direction, "hmm, interesting."

"Sir?" White raised her hand with a quizzical look on her face.

"Hammer created a new Tech, the Adaptoid, and currently, the Avengers are fighting against it. But I am more interested in what it will become when it's complete. But..it reminds me of Sentinels that copied a mutant's powers. This...could be dangerous."

"You plan to interfere? Sir?"

"Maybe...once the Avengers are done with it," Sephiroth moved towards the empty factory that was filled with solid hologram, "hmm, creating a massive factory that was the size of the Island. A whole facility."

"Where are we building this?" White curiously looked at her new home.

"You have to ask?"

Hammer Industry Test Site,

Jay looked towards the sky with a smile, shifting his eyes towards Iron Man, Captain, Hawkeye, Falcon, Janet, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Natasha were fighting. No destroying the Super Adaptoid that couldn't adapt while he was...supervising.

"That was disappointing," Hawkeye walked back inside, "and here I thought that Hammer might have built something good."

Falcon shook his head, "it was good, but fighting against the Avengers as the first fight? I am not sure that was a good idea."

Jay stood up from the ram, walking after them, "well, it might be good. There might be something we are not seeing."

"Trust me, there is not," Anthony patted his shoulder, walking in. While Captain seems to be taking a closer look at the technology.

Jay turned his eyes towards Natasha, and Janet sitting on her shoulder before looking towards Natasha, "are you ok? You look...flustered."

Natasha gave him a look, with a smile on her face as she looked down, "just a light workout."

Janet's eyes darted between the two, narrowing them, "you two..."

Jay leaned towards Janet's with his face in front of her, whispering, "you look a bit flustered too."

Janet coughed, shaking her hands, looking flustered, "I am not!" She flew up, rushing inside Natasha's collar, peeking out with a puffed face.

"I'll sue you, blue boy!!! I'll sue you!!! You better lawyer up!!!"

"My ride is leaving," Captain walked over when Jay whispered, "it's never that easy. Especially when I am not fighting."

Captain Rogers let out a short laugh, patting his shoulder, "that does seem like it. This isn't over yet."

SHIELD Headquarters,

Hill was working on her table when she heard a knock, making her look up at a beautiful man with tied silver hair on his shoulder, "come on in."

Sephiroth walked over to her side of the table, turning her chair towards him, putting his hands on the handles. He took a deep breath, "you know...I can smell your arousal...hear the throbbing."

Hill glanced away, turning her neck, "what do you want?"

Sephiroth put his hands inside her pants, making Hill moan, holding onto his shoulder, "don't...not here..."

Sephiroth nibbled on her ear, fingering her harder, "I want orders to deploy."

Hill bit off his shoulder, muffling her voice, widening her eyes, "ugh...why...?"

"Hammer is giving an audition to Cabal...there is a high chance that MODOK will be there. I want to take him out."

Hill clutched on his hair, burying her face in his neck, curling her body. Just when she was about to orgasm, he stopped.

He pulled back, making her stare at his fingers that came out of her pants with a wanting look, "No...put them back...Seph..."

Sephiroth rubbed his wet fingers on her cheeks, staring into her eyes, "so? Do I get what I want?"

Hill gulped, wanting to kiss him, "yeah...yeah. Do whatever you want."

Sephiroth kissed her forehead, "thank you."

He stood up, turning to walk out the door, making Hill hold him, "No! You can't just up and leave like that!"

Sephiroth lightly smiled, getting rid of her grasp, "you know what to do."

Hill watched him leaving, slamming her fist down on the table, growling, "damn you!"

Avengers Tower,

"What are you smiling on about," Natasha put a drink in front of Jay, asking.

"Sorry, it's just that something interesting is going on that side. So I kinda keep tuning out because all my focus is there," Jay shook his head, taking the drink, coughing, "what is this..."

"I don't know. I was trying something new. So which side?" Natasha curiously asked.

"Where White is," Jay coughed, looking at the pink cocktail, "it's...actually good. Like ice cream...with beer? Caught me by surprise."

"I was going for...something stronger," Natasha glanced away, shifting her eyes back at him, "say, I read the Projects. You are not going to listen to me...about turning down casualties?"

Jay shook his head, "it's November...2012 is coming to an end. And yet, we haven't seen a sign of aliens, do you know why?"

Natasha frowned, "No..."

"Because they are already here. The sleepers that are on Earth, silently studying us. Moreover, Asgard would stop any forces since they think they are now the owners of this New Reality. But more than that, everyone is watching ...watching for the threat that might come from the other universe. There will come a time...in a few years...when someone might come knocking, asking humans to surrender to them and become their subsidiary. There is no time..."

He looked up at her, "but I understand where you are coming from. That's why...I am thinking of something that could help the people that are going to lose their jobs. I could help the Homeless Shelters, give them a bigger update, more place, better hygiene. Better clothes, and more than enough food. And then we can think about how to create more jobs."

Natasha let out a smile, leaning forward, "and how are you going to do that?"

"Don't worry about that. You'll see if for yourself," Jay chuckled when their cards started ringing.

Natasha looked at the card, "I'll give you one guess; what is it?"

"Super Adaptoid? It seems to have adapted."

Jay and Natasha jumped out of the window as he caught her. Crown Clown and the wings appeared on his body, letting him fly up.

As he flew up, his eyes fell on the Super Adaptoid flying in front of the building when he kicked it in the back before he and Natasha landed. 

Natasha jumped to the ground, her eyes looking at Captain and Falcon, "the two, are you all right?"

"We are...but we need to warn Tony!" Falcon raised his body when the Super Adaptoid stood up, "warn Tony? You talk like Tony can do something about it. Nothing can stand against my Super Adaptoid!"

Jay transmuted his left arm into a sword as the rock arm took its place, narrowing his eyes, "Hammer?"

"It's you...the copy!!" Super Android turned around, with a screen on his face, which showed Hammers face.

Jay glanced towards Natasha, "do I want to know what that is?"

Falcon stood up, flaring his wings, shooting explosive flechettes towards Super Adaptoid.

But Super Adaptoid created Captain's shield to block it when Falcon spoke, "some people call you the copy of the savior... don't take offense. They don't know."

Jay shrugged, raising his left hand, "that's rude, Hammer."

He shot a white stone from his stone arm that grew in size, destroying half the room before it became smaller, coming back to his finger.

Captain walked over, looking at the Super Adaptoid, who blocked the attack with two of his shields, "new trick?"

Jay shrugged, "I thought...I should do some adapting. This was from Thor."

Super Adaptoid was mostly of malleable silver body, when it raised it's hard, which turned started to have cracks, like Jay's left arm. It shot a piece of it, which grew as it moved towards Jay.

"Did not expect that," Jay raised the broadsword, defending himself from the Super Adaptoid's attack.

"It's replicating the effects of our powers to make it look like it's copying," Jay narrowed his eyes.

"Hahaha!! So what?! It's the same thing! Now I have the powers!"

Jay stood up and phased through the boulder part of the Adaptoid, coming out of the other side, "because that means...you can't copy this."

"Hmph!! Doesn't matter!!" Hammer used the Super Adaptoid to create the repulsor and the falcon wings, attacking simultaneously.

But Jay created death orbs, destroying them together, walking closer to it, "I do like what you invented. Good job, Hammer."

In the sky,

Sephiroth was standing far above the building when the Super Adaptoid rushed out, shouting, "this isn't over yet!!! I will come back when I have adapted!"

Sephiroth followed after him, keeping the distance until the two reached a secret hideout.

When he entered, Hammer was talking to Red Skull, "I had them! Just give me some more time! Next time, my Super Adaptoid will defeat the copy as well!"

Iron Skull scoffed, "No need, Herr Hammer. You cannot win. Although you didn't pass...but your machine...that is a different story."

"No! You either get me! Or you get nothing! You cannot take my Super Adaptoid!!"

MODOK came out of the shadow as if he had been waiting for this, "Oh, but we can, Hammer. We can!"

Sephiroth walked over, causing the two of them to look over, "and here a proof of Hammer Industries working with terrorists, and MODOK, who is giving my company a bad name. And today's not even my birthday."

7