Chapter 128 – An Enjoyable Night
344 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's you!! You are the one that took my company away!!!" MODOK shouted, rushing towards Hammer, using his technopath powers to take control of the Super Adaptoid.

He created a shield throwing towards Sephiroth, "I will kill you and take my company back!! AIM belongs to MODOK!!!!"

Sephiroth caught the shield, throwing it back towards him when Masamune appeared, "although it's a nice tool, but...how should I put it..."

He disappeared, reappeared behind the Super Adaptoid, and numerous cuts appeared on the Super Adaptoid, turning it into pieces, "just too damn weak."

"No! That is impossible!! What are you!! You monster!!" Hammer crawled backward, trying to get away from him.

Sephiroth lightly smiled, "that's what I am...a monster." He moved towards  MODOK, who tried moving backward when Sephiroth put his hand on MODOK's head.

'Heart, can you devour the mutation?'

'It's not in my nature.'

'So you can't?'

'A thing can only be what is in its nature.'

'Can you turn MODOK' mutation into an Innocence?'

'Yes, now?'

MODOK started laughing, "I don't know what you are thinking!! But you should have never turned your back on the Super Adaptoid!!!"

Sephiroth glanced back, feeling the unibeam his back, "hmm, that tickles."

He threw MODOK on the Adaptoid, raising his hand,  "Grand Sand Mausoleum Seal."

The ground beneath them turned into sand, rising, covering them, forming a 10-meter tall pyramid of sand before sealing marks appeared on it.

"What did you do?" Hammer stepped back in fear as Sephiroth ignored him, tapping on the empty space beside him, which opened like a mouth.

He stepped inside, leaving the scared Hammer behind.

AIM, Secret Office,

Sephiroth entered the room with a ten-meter tall pyramid floating behind him.

He put the pyramid down, and the sealing marks disappeared from it, and the sand came apart, dropping on the floor.

MODOK rolled out, coughing, rolling when Sephiroth put his hand on his head, and a green light went inside him.

He screamed, "my head!!! My head!!!! It's getting crushed!!!!"

MODOK flapped his head as its large baby head became smaller; he felt the pain, fainting. But his body still kept twitching.

It turned into a human body with a cross on his forehead as it stirred, waking up, "what did you do?"

"George Tarleton," the sand beneath them collected, turning into a chair that Sephiroth sat on, before another formed for Tarleton, "how does it feel?"

George touched his face, "my body...it's back to normal...but I feel it... my powers are even stronger. My intelligence...is still there. Hehehhehehehehehehe!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! You couldn't take it away!! You couldn't!!!"

Sephiroth raised his eyebrow when George controlled the Adaptoid that had healed itself, putting it back together.

Sephiroth stood up, and before Tarleton even noticed he was standing in front of him, tapping his forehead, "it's not that I couldn't take them...I haven't yet."

He started pulling on the cross, 'Heart, take it back.'

'Yes.'

Tarleton screamed as the cross turned into light, entering Sephiroth's body.

Tarleton felt his body loosened, falling down, fainting.

Sephiroth moved his hands, his fingers touching the empty space, creating two portals. He didn't look behind when he heard the footsteps, "Monica, take care of Tarleton."

Monica knelt down in surprise, turning the man over, "you restored him?"

Sephiroth leaned against the table, turning around to look at her, "yes. But he's still useful. So, give him a makeover, give me a script for his memory, and I will change it. Prepare an address, hobbies, and basically a life. Throw in a girlfriend or two. He's smart; I want him to work for AIM. Also, make him feel like he had lost everything, and AIM is giving him another chance."

"It might take some effort, but someone like Tarleton is worth it. I'll arrange it...but then...I might not be in time for tonight," She disappointedly looked at him.

Sephiroth let out a smile, glancing towards White, "learn from her, and help her hasten the process."

"Yes, Sir. What about Project Re: Yorha?"

"It could wait a day," Sephiroth spoke when he raised his head, narrowing his eyes, "you feel lonely?"

"Lonely, sir?"

"Do you want more of your kind? More Androids? Do you feel a void in your heart?"

"I have a heart?" White touched her chest, hesitating.

"Heart is a concept...every living being has it," Sephiroth smiled."

"I am living?"

"If you feel lonely, then you are living," He pushed his body over, appearing in from of her, stroking her cheek, "you just made me very happy. How about this...learn from her today. And I will use my powers to build the core of the facility. So you could create one more before the facility is finished."

"Is that a good idea? She is barely understands anything?" Monica looked towards Sephiroth.

Sephiroth gazed into White's eyes, "hmm, no...the emotions that are born out of loneliness and despair of being unique...aren't the best ones. With someone to protect...I am sure it will push her in a good direction."

White closed her eyes, "thank you, sir."

"Now, go. Get the work done."

At Night,

Sephiroth was about to open the door of his room when it opened, and Hill looked at him with a smile on her face. She leaned against the door, wearing a black silk robe, "welcome home."

Sephiroth ran his eyes through her body as she removed the robe, revealing her one-piece black lingerie, "should we continue?"

Sephiroth walked in, ignoring her, taking off his jacket before getting rid of the turtleneck.

Sephiroth was in a good mood right now. Since absorbing the Innocence gave him Technopath. Not that it was any use to him in this body, but the other two bodies would find it valuable.

On top of that, he also got George Tarleton, a brilliant scientist.

Hill hugged him from behind, kissing his back, caressing his muscles, "please...don't tease me...anymore. I can't take it..."

Sephiroth got naked, sitting down on the bed, watching Hill with interest. Hill fell on her knees, brushing her hand against his thighs, licking it, kissing it as Sephiroth ran his fingers through her hair.

Hill gulped, opening her mouth, gobbling his thick, long cock, feeling it pulse in her mouth.

"Right...I invited a guest over," Sephiroth leaned back on the bed, closing his eyes.

Hill stopped, taking his cock out of her mouth, hesitating, "in bed...?"

"Of course."

"If I refuse...?"

"You can go home."

Hill struggled, closing her eyes in shame before she opened her mouth, filling her mouth.

Sephiroth lightly smiled, stroking her head, "I can feel it...your heart calms down when you have it in your mouth. It's like the world doesn't matter to you anymore. You would do anything...won't you?"

Hill kept her eyes closed, gagging, as she took it in further, "yush!"

He held her hair, pushing her head down, raising it up, pushing it down again, "that's why I like you, Hill."

Hill's eyes rolled to the back of her head; she put her hand down, fingering herself. Even though she could have moved her head on her own, she loved it much more when he forcefully did that to her.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!! Ugh!! Ugh!! Ughuuhhh!!!! Ugg!!! Ughhh!!!!! Ughh!!!!!!!!" Her breathing got sharper and sharper, her whole body started to convulse. Her orgasm built as she put more fingers inside her before orgasming, gagging with her mouth wrapped around Sephiroth's cock.

Sephiroth closed his eyes, clutching her head, filling her mouth with his cum.

Hill's legs shivered while she pulled his cock from her mouth, licking it, "so...who's coming?"

"I am," Monica walked inside, sitting down beside Sephiroth, kissing his upper arm, rubbing his biceps, "you should have told me."

She sat behind him, getting naked, rubbing her naked body against his back, licking his neck, "I love it...your body is so...muscular...I can orgasm just by rubbing myself against it."

Sephiroth closed his eyes, feeling her lick his neck, suck it, nibble on it, as Hill got up. She sat down on his lap, adjusting his cock, thrusting her body down, "Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

Monica rubbed her clit, moaning, watching Hill fuck herself, shaking her hips, "Oh...this is soo good. I never thought I'd see the Vice-Director of SHIELD act like a whore."

Sephiroth opened his cat-like green eyes, looking at Hill, stroking her cheeks, "don't say that. Hill, are you acting like a whore?"

Hill shook her hips, rubbing her breasts, rubbing her clit, "Yes!!! God, Yesss!!! I am!!! Yesssssssss!!! I am a whore!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She kneaded her breasts, roughly squeezing them, screaming in pleasure.

Her body powerlessly fell forward on Sephiroth, who stroked her head, raising it when Monica bent down from his shoulder, kissing her lips.

Hill widened her eyes when she felt Sephiroth's cock harden, twitch inside her, "come to the front...he likes it...let's give him a proper show."

She stood up, turning her back towards Sephiroth, putting his cock inside her again. While Monica came to the front, cradling Hill's face, kissing her, exchanging saliva, as they felt his eyes on them.

Sephiroth wrapped his hands around her body, sucking on her neck, "that...deserves a reward."

6