Chapter 131 – Emma Frost
291 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay sat on the side of the bed, with his lips pressed, looking at the beautiful blonde peacefully sleeping on the bed.

He stroked her head, gazing at the face that seemed to have lost its glow because of depression.

"How is she doing?"

Jay shifted his scarlet eyes towards the beautiful redhead, leaning against the door with her arms crossed.

"Ok? But she is severely depressed. I have been barely hanging onto her. Otherwise, she would have left by now."

Natasha pressed her lips, darting her eyes between Emma and Jay before she walked over, sitting down beside him.

Natasha stroked Jay's cheek, holding his palm, softly kissing his lips.

"Jay...you are a good person."

"I Know."

"Hmph...a bit arrogant...but good. Emma? She has a darkness in her...one that I am familiar with. Your goodness is hurting her. She did something wrong, and it's crushing her, but more than that, it's the desire to go against her nature, to be with you...that's grinding her even more. Let her be free...live that line between good and evil?"

"I should let her go...right?"

Natasha hesitated, looking away, biting her lower lip, making Jay look at her. He blinked, realizing something, "No. That's a big NO."

"Think about it. You can't rely on Monica, and White is still learning. You need someone that can help you with these things. Emma would flourish there."

Jay stood up, walking towards the wall, "Natasha, there are already five people that know about this. Do you understand what that means? Five people know something that no one should!"

Natasha sat on the bed, looking down at the floor with her green eyes as unknowingly a smile appeared of lips.

"You might think that's a bad thing...but I am happy about it. You told me once that you wanted to stop being the manipulator and wanted to connect to people. Jay...lying and half-truths are still a way of manipulation. These five people don't represent failure...but your success. You are connecting with people...there are five people that you can truth your greatest secret with."

"Four people, not five."

Jay gave her a glanced from the corner of his eyes, "I can trust them...but not you." 

Natasha pressed her lips, with her head down, looking up with a gaze that made him almost melt. He leaned in, gazing into her eyes when she touched his cheek, kissing his lips as the two of them closed their eyes.

Natasha slowly kissed him again, putting her forehead on his, matching her breathing with his.

"I understand. Things are different now than they were a few years ago. But...I understand if you don't truth me...doesn't mean that I am wrong. If you keep her beside you...then you'll lose her for sure. It's your decision."

Natasha stood up, leaving behind her scent as she turned around, strutting away.

Jay took a deep breath, calming himself down, closing his eyes, burying the confused look in them behind the eyelids.

When he opened them, he turned towards Emma, stroking her cheek, whispering, "It's time...to wake up."

In the Evening,

Sephiroth was leaning against the table in his office, waiting for someone, when the front doors of his office opened.

A woman with blonde hair and blue eyes walked inside. Her eyes were transfixed on Sephiroth, with fear emerging from deep within.

But it was due to the trust she had that she walked over, putting her hands on his head, without asking.

She closed her eyes, seeing through his memories. But she was only able to see Jay's and Sephiroth's memories, not Primo's.

It took a while as if she was trying to make sure until she entirely was.

Emma wrapped her hands around him, "It's you!!! I can't believe it, but it's you!!!!"

It had been a while since she felt so relieved, so happy, so much better. Sephiroth stroked her head, closing his eyes until she seemed to be happy, sobbing before she started shutting down again.

Sephiroth stroked her cheek, his thumb brushed against her soft flesh, his lips whispering to her, "Strip."

"Excuse me?" Emma pulled back, unsure when Sephiroth held her chin between his thumb and finger. His green cat-like eyes peered down her soul, ordering, "Strip."

Emma stared back into his eyes, gulping before she took off her tank top, dropping it on the ground. But rather than looking at her breasts, his eyes were staring into hers as she took off her bra.

Emma moved forward to take off her heels and white pants, bending forward, causing her face to brush against his body. She took in his scent, closing her eyes, lifting her legs out of the pants and panties.

She straightened her body, looking back into his eyes, when he stroked her cheek, "Turn."

Emma closed her eyes, feeling his touch, his palm on her cheeks, turning around, when he hugged her from behind. His fingers stroked her skin, moving from her waist to her abdomen, over her breasts, brushing against her hard nipples.

He heard Emma let out a moan as she smelled her, feeling her, stroking his hand downwards, his fingers brushing against her clit, stopping on her thighs.

He raised his hands, putting them on her shoulders, caressing down to her wrists, whispering, "Bent forward."

Emma dazedly nodded, bending her body forward, with her legs straight, her ass projecting outwards in anticipation as he held her hands. He put both of them on her back, holding them with one hand until she heard the sound of pants dropping.

And without any friction, without any resistance, it entered her body, plugging her up.

Emma tightened her ass when he started shaking his hips, smashing his waist against her ass, "Aghhhhhhh.....UGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Emma bit down on her lips, sucking her lower lip in, trying to kill her moans, when he smacked her ass, making her puff out all the air and moan, "AGHHHHHHK!!!"

Sephiroth kneaded her ass, smacking it while his cock was deep inside her,  "Agkkkk!!!

His thumb stroked her asshole, stopping inside her, grinding his hips against her, raising her body. He whispered in her ear, "Emma."

"...Yes...?"

"From today onwards...you will do everything that I say. Do you understand?"

Emma had her back arched, with her ass rubbing against his body, her head resting on his shoulder, looking into his eyes, "Yes."

Sephiroth watched her with a smile, rubbing her clit, making her arch even more, "Good answer."

Emma deeply inhaled, feeling him turn her over with her force. He put her upper body on the table, pressing her breasts against it, wildly swinging his hips, "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Gawddd!!! This is amazing!!!! Jay!!!!! Jay!!!!!!!!!! Cumming!!!!! Cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuccccccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sephiroth held her waist, making one last thrust, orgasming with her, closing his eyes.

He took a deep breath, groaning, pulling out of her, walking to the chair, sitting down. He turned his eyes towards Emma lying on the table, pulling her further up. So she becomes more comfortable, stroking her head.

Sephiroth narrowed his eyes, stroked her blonde hair, "With you...I should have everything that I need."

"To do what?"

Emma twitched hearing Natasha's voice, but she couldn't move. Her body was sprawled on the table, her legs spread, with cum leaking out.

Even though she couldn't move, she could feel Natasha standing in front of the table, leaning on the table. Her hands were on it, ignoring her, "Seph, you said you will tell me everything that you plan to do."

Sephiroth glared at her, "I find you annoying."

Natasha lightly smiled, "Hmp, many people do. So?"

Sephiroth traced Emma's face as she regained some strength, closing her eyes.

Natasha readjusted, taking a step back, when Sephiroth spoke, "Emma will be the new C.E.O of A.I.M. I'll get some free space and time to move around. To do other things."

"Other things?" Natasha raised her eyebrows when Sephiroth just smiled evilly, "Good things."

5