Chapter 140 – Rekindled Love
272 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story, and if you are you can also find more chapters on my Patre-on! There are about 100 more chapters on my Patre-on. There is a link in the synopsis, so just copy it, paste it, and now there are annual memberships that are available with 16% discount! So join now!) 

One year later,

Jean opened her eyes, lying on the bed, looking at Jay sleeping in front of her. She drew closer, getting under the blanket, kissing his chest, licking his nipple, causing Jay to wake up.

"Morning..."

Jean peeked out of the blanket, kissing his lip, "Good morning."

Jay kissed her forehead, closing his eyes, "Shouldn't you be at school? It's your final year?"

Jean kissed his neck, "Mmhm, I'll take a break today...I just want to spend all my time with you."

Jay opened his eyes, "No, you are going to the school. You have been doing this for a week. In fact, you haven't been all that regular the past few months."

Jean nibbled on his shoulder bone, cupping his dick, rubbing her nail on his shaft, "This is suggesting a want for something else."

Jay uncomfortably sat up, looking down at Jean, "Jean...get ready. Go to school."

Jean puffed out a breath, "you are becoming such a spoilsport."

She sat up, kissing his cheek, "I have a great surprise for you tonight."

Jay smiled in relief, lovingly kissing her lips, "Yeah. Looking forward to it."

Jean got out of the blanket, strutting out very sensually, making Jay look and smile.

He lay back down, feeling happier than he had even been in his life, closing his eyes to rest. 

He slowly fell asleep, but the rest didn't last long when he groaned, feeling awake, "Mmphh...I told you to go to school."

But suddenly, he sat up, looking at the woman with blonde hair on her knees, with a collar on her neck, and a chain that Jean was holding, "Wait, Emma?! Jean?"

Jean pulled on the chain as she walked on her knees closer to Jay, "Continue."

Jay strangely looked towards Emma, who kept staring into his eyes but docilely held his cock with her hands, sucking on it.

Jean sat down on his stomach, putting her hand on his chest, grinding herself on his stomach, moaning, "Ummm...I wanted to give this surprise tonight...but I just couldn't wait. Are you happy?"

Jay pulled away from Emma and Jean, causing Jean to fall on the bed as he stood up, "No, I am not happy. Jean, what the hell are you doing?! And Emma? Since when did you become so submissive."

Jean sat at the edge of the bed, pulling Emma to her, stroking Emma's head as if she was a pet, "Emma has been begging me for quite some time. I refused before...but recently I thought it would make you happy, so I agreed. As long as she becomes our pet. Aren't you happy?"

Jay got down on his knees, holding her palm between him, "Jean...what are you talking about? This isn't like you. Is this some kind of joke?"

Jean stroked his cheek with a loving smile, "I just want to make you happy...you know that I would do anything for you, right? So would Emma. She would do anything...just try ordering her."

Jean brushed Emma's lips, "You'd do anything, right?"

"Yes...I'll do anything...just let me touch you...please...Fuck me...I want to be held by you...I beg you," Emma's face became more and more contorted as she begged.

Jean grinned happily, "See...?"

Jay covered his face, "No...No, No, No, No. Damn it, I should have known. This...this is over. We can't see each other again. I am ending this right now."

"No, Jay, what are you talking about? Did I do something wrong?" Jean stood up, holding on to him, watching him with fear.

Jay stepped back, "No...this was a mistake...I should have known...you weren't immune...the effect was just much slower. I should have known."

Jean cupped his cheeks, "Sweety, love...it's all right. Everything is all right...you are just freaking out...now please...don't make me wait? I want you so badly."

She turned over, bending towards the bed, spreading her ass and pussy, "Please...fuck me. I am begging Jay...fuck me. Please fuck me."

Emma spread her legs, her fingers buried inside her pussy, "Fuck me too..."

Jay covered his mouth, feeling nauseous, walking towards the door, "I can't do this."

The world came to a sudden stop, disappearing. And Jean opened her eyes in the chamber, which opened.

She stumbled out, feeling nauseous, coughing when she heard the footsteps.

"What was that?"

"Memories."

Jean looked towards him, "Impossible...there were my memories in them! How is that possible! It was just something you imagined...it wasn't true."

Jay looked at her with a sad look in his eyes, "Those memories...I couldn't just erase them."

"So you took them from me?!"

He fell down on his knee in front of her, stroking her cheek, "I couldn't destroy them. Those memories were one of the few things that I always kept with me."

(No matter how many times I reincarnated.)

Jean put her palm on his, closing her eyes, "I always...thought the worst."

"I know."

"You should have told me before."

"Doesn't matter how it started...the end was my fault. I got complacent...I Ignored all the signs. I was selfish then."

Jean hugged him, wrapping her hands around his neck, closing her eyes, "I don't remember...how you looked in those memories."

"Sorry...had to censor the memories."

"I know what I felt..."

"I took complete memories, pictures, emotional, physical."

"How's Emma?"

"She tried to keep some of the memories, which kept her sick for a decade. And then, the whole Sephiroth thing happened. She was at her last legs...but she's fine now."

Jean breathed in, kissing his lips, moaning, "Mmmm, this feels so much better. Nothing ever felt right in the past decade...I thought I had become asexual after merging with the Pheonix. But it was something else entirely."

Jay kissed her, keeping his lips smashed against her, hugging her even more closely. Even though he kept the memories, but it wasn't until he lived them that he remembered the feelings behind those memories, "I love you...I can't believe that I forgot."

Jean stroked his cheek, "And I can't believe that you took it from me."

Jay raised his eyebrow, "You put a collar on Emma and a chain, begging to be-"

Jean covered his lips with hers, "Yeah...that's still embarrassing. Although putting a collar around Emma was hot. Maybe we can try again."

Jay rolled his eyes, running his fingers through her hair, "Now our fight seems so silly, doesn't it."

Jean closed her eyes, "Now everything seems so silly. Especially the fact that we are on our knees, sitting on the cold ground, hugging each other."

Jay chuckled, burying his face in her neck, "I don't want to get up. I don't want to let go."

Jean leaned forward, falling down on the floor with him, "I don't want to either."

"Don't you have questions?"

"You will just lie. So, I won't."

"Thank you."

Jean closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, letting out a breath, "Hah...I love you."

"I love you as well...I just forgot for a while."

AIM,

White was standing beside Sephiroth in a large, mostly empty room. The tiles were hexagonal, black, with golden borders.

The room was mostly dark, with the golden lights at the bottom of the side walls.

White watched Sephiroth in confusion, "I don't understand the reason behind this behavior?"

Sephiroth pulled on the thick silver chain, raising Emma's body with a thick collar around her neck, "You mean this? It's just an old memory. Right?"

Emma had a humiliated, blushing look, with arousal brewing in her eyes, "Yes...now that my memories are restored. It was anguish...staying away from you. I would have done anything...anything."

"What about now?" Sephiroth watched her naked body under his table, between his legs with a smile.

Emma felt goosebumps on her skin, shuddering, "Just try me."

Sephiroth patted her cheek, "I am interested. What would Jean do if she saw you tonight? Come to my room in Avenger's Tower."

Emma breathed in, making her lips wet, "Yes...I will."

Sephiroth leaned back, "But till then...let's fill you in a little."

"Please do."

6